Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 CANCELLED - Recipe Junk Journal Swap!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic CANCELLED - Recipe Junk Journal Swap! Next Topic  

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2018 :  1:55:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi there, "fArMGirL" junk journal swappers!

Another junk journal swap has been requested... and of course, I can never get enough myself so here we go... I was toying with a couple different ideas to mix it up a little bit and couldn't decide until now...

This round will be a Recipe Inspired Junk Journal Binder! I'm thinking something along the lines of a 5x7'ish 3 ring binder'ish type junk journal, something that your recipe junk journal swappee partner can open and close easily to add new recipes and other baking, cooking, foody ephemera.

Some ideas: hard bound cover of some sort to protect the precious inserted pages and recipes, home made page dividers to organize recipes types, pretty pockets, flaps, envelopes anything to insert, enclose or save precious notes or great grandmothers handwritten recipe. Be sure to enclose a few blank recipe cards or recipe pages, these can be store bought and embellished, hand made and/or personally created, what ever strikes your fancy. Please be sure to embellish the cover and the inserted pages, this will be more of a starter recipe album with room to add to it through out the years.

And, as always, please run with it, use your creativity, don't feel obligated to work inside any box, just have fun creating!

Mail out by February 2nd.

I will draw random partners and post on the 19th, you will send to one person each.

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038

Edited by - Dreamer42 on Jan 04 2018 12:49:11 PM

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2018 :  10:35:50 AM  Show Profile
COUNT me in for this one April! I love making journals! I may run a little late this time but I will still make and send! :) Thank you for hosting TOOTS!!! Happy New Year!!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2018 :  12:50:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi Dianna, I'm going to cancel this one... so sorry for any inconvenience...

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2018 :  7:23:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh I'm missed it. Been away for a week the sit with elderly lady at hospital almost a week. Hi April am finally getting a little time. What is going on?

Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls

Hugs: Heaven's Ultimate
Good Sign
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic CANCELLED - Recipe Junk Journal Swap! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page