Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 JANUARY ATC Swap- PARTNERS POSTED!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic JANUARY ATC Swap- PARTNERS POSTED! Next Topic
Page: of 3

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2018 :  1:20:40 PM  Show Profile

Partners are as follows and we have a new gal joining us, Alise, so make sure you all check your emails for swapping addresses, k?

Marilyn/ TexasGran & Mary/Madelena
Deb/ blessedincolo & Linda/hummingbirdjoy
Sherry/ Sweettea59 & Dianna/suny58
Darlene/darlenelovesart & Alise
Marilou/ meguira & Vanessa/ audrarose

IF I have forgotten anyone PLEASE let me know asap!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 everyone!!!!

Time for our next ATC swap and I can NOT WAIT! Jumping into 2018 I was watching the awesome Tournament of Roses parade and was so inspired by their theme for the year "Making a Difference"! So I thought that instead of doing a wintery scene (are you tired of the cold weather yet?) let's do something INSPIRATIONAL!!! SO, how about creating a card depicting what YOU interpret as making a difference in someone's life, community, church or family! If this isn't such a good idea LET ME KNOW and we can CHANGE the theme k??? I am a big girl open to any suggestions! Who wouldn't be open to so many talented creative women???

So the last day for sign up is the 15th of January, partners will be posted January 16th and the send off date is January 25th!

JIC we get some new sign ups the following info will help:

any type of medium you want to use (AND SHAPE) as long as the card is standard size of 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 heavy cardstock or prepared cardboard from cereal boxes and such. You may sew, paint, mix media, fiber, etc. for your trade. Be sure to sign the backs and title it and date it! As always, have fun!

Again, if you are new to ATC's here is a brief description:
Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) is a conceptual art project initiated by the Swiss artist M. Vänçi Stirnemann in 1997. He called it a Collaborative Cultural Performance. Artist Trading Cards are 2 1#8260;2 by 3 1#8260;2 inches (64 mm × 89 mm) in size, the same format as modern trading cards (hockey cards or baseball cards). They are self-made unique works or small series, signed and dated on the reverse by the artist/producer, exchanged and collected by the people who participate in the collaborative performance.[1]

Happy creating and may you have the most awesome inspirational 2018 and make a positive difference in your life and someone else's this year! Have fun!!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro

Edited by - suny58 on Jan 17 2018 5:11:48 PM

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6391 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6391 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2018 :  3:33:47 PM  Show Profile
Hello January FGOTM Dianna, congratulations. Please sign me up and I love the theme.
Thank you so very much.

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2196 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2196 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2018 :  3:36:53 PM  Show Profile
I think this theme will require more thought and be more personal. Sign me up.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2018 :  5:33:56 PM  Show Profile
Wahoo! Deb I just found that out from April!! That's amazing! Thank you and I feel so honored!!
Welcome Vanessa and Deb! Yes...it will take some thought but I promise the creative juices will start flowing!! I just really figured out what I was going to do an hour ago!! Now to transform it into art!!!;)

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2018 :  7:26:49 PM  Show Profile
Hi from Darlene, please sign me up. I will be back home next week so migh need a reminder. Sounds like s good ATC swap.Congratulations again Dianna on being FGOTM.

Hugs

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  05:32:09 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Darlene!! Safe travels and you are signed up sweet lady!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  11:10:13 AM  Show Profile
Please sign me up Dianna, thanks. I think "Making A Difference" is a great theme.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  4:04:32 PM  Show Profile
I am in again!

On the subject of cold...there is a water bottle in my car that is frozen so!id. We were way below freezing since last Saturday...but finally today it was sunny and the temp rose up to 50°. I went to town to run a few errands but that water bottle is still frozen.
TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.

Edited by - TexasGran on Jan 03 2018 4:16:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  4:11:25 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Dianna! You are a great FGOTM for January. That makes me happy!!!

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2018 :  7:36:18 PM  Show Profile
Please add me! I was frantically searching for this tread to make sure I didn't miss it! lol.
The theme sure is an interesting one! I like it!
Enjoy your month as our FGOTM. I wish you the very best!
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2018 :  5:47:53 PM  Show Profile
Yea Marilou so happy you joined us! Thank you again m my friend!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2018 :  7:28:05 PM  Show Profile
Oh Denise, that is just too too cold. I hope it is getting warmer for you.
I am home now so will start on my ATC soon. tomorrow, I still am tired.
hugs

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2018 :  7:59:09 PM  Show Profile
Welcome home Darlene! We had freezing temps for over a week! Highly unusual here! Last year at this time I was still mowing grass every two weeks! This year I can't keep my birdbath unfrozen!!

Thank you SO MUCH Marilyn!! You are so sweet! Hugs to you!! So happy you and Linda joined in! I don't want This to be too tough! There are many ideas if one needs it ok?

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2018 :  8:27:03 PM  Show Profile
I found some make a difference logos on line, there are some cute ones and some really nice ones to use, I just googled make a difference images and found that.
pretty nice ideas I go from there.

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

Alise
True Blue Farmgirl

229 Posts

Alise
United States Minnesota
229 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2018 :  10:57:39 AM  Show Profile
Hi Dianna, Please sign me up for this swap, it sounds fun! I will email you my address. Thanks!

Blessings to you on your life's journey.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2018 :  3:10:41 PM  Show Profile
HI there Alise!!!! Welcome and so HAPPY to have you join us!!!! yippee!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2018 :  4:28:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi Diana.. please sign me up too..

Congratulations if FGOTM... so fun..

Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2018 :  5:14:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Dianna, I have not done a ATC in a while and would love to join in. The theme is great.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2018 :  5:24:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mary and Sherry!!! So very happy to have you both join in! Its fantastic! Mary, I read somewhere you had some oral surgery? Ouch!! That can be painful! I hope you are healing quickly!!
Sherry it is awfully good to 'see' you and have you join in also!! I truly can not wait to see everyone s art!!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2018 :  08:30:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi Dianna, have you made the partner list for the January ATC swap???
Did you get super cold temps like we did? It was 12° this am.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2018 :  5:03:27 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Marilyn for the notice! I apologize! I have had a tummy bug last couple of days and YES holy smokes we had snow last night, cold temps at 17 so not NEAR as cold as your 12!!! BUT for southern Alabama to geta good 2 inches like we did is CA-razy!!! It has been 8 years since we had snow! They cancelled school today and for tomorrow! I wish I wasn't feeling so yucky so I could get out in it!! Hope you all are staying safe and warm Marilyn! Posting partners thanks to my DH for his help!! Happy creating ladies!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2018 :  5:08:46 PM  Show Profile
Get well Dianna, I'm sorry your tummy has been unhappy! We never even saw a snow flake...but that is ok. Our grand kid has an hour drive, three days a week, to school now!

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2018 :  6:24:16 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Marilyn! I am feeling a tad better now! Eating bone broth helps a lot! Wow, one hour there and one back Marilyn? That's a lot of traveling for sure! Thank goodness y'all didn't get snow to add to the insane driving time! NO ONE can drive here in snow! That's why they warned everyone to stay OFF the roads! We wouldn't have a problem. Sara's school is less than 3miles! An easy walk! ;) lol

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2018 :  7:12:15 PM  Show Profile
I emailed Alise my address.
I hope you feel better soon Dianna and thanks for hosting this swap.

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2018 :  04:33:46 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn...I’ll be working on your ATC this weekend.. I’ll be getting together with some crafty friends, so perhaps I’ll be inspired.

Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6391 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6391 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2018 :  05:22:49 AM  Show Profile
Feel better soon Dianna, sending you healing thoughts and love.
I know your granddaughter is loving the snow! Go out and make a Snow Angel, it will make you feel good!
I have contacted Linda-hummingbird joy, so happy to be her partner again.

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, September, 2012

“My altars are My Mountains and the ocean.” Lord Byron”

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic JANUARY ATC Swap- PARTNERS POSTED! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page