Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Big Hugs and Big Thank You's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Big Hugs and Big Thank You's Next Topic  

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2017 :  08:48:08 AM  Show Profile
CeeJay, Thank you for the sweet Queen Bee cards. LOL! I love them! I soooooooo love the vintage apron!!! And knowing it came from your collection makes it even more special. I'm thinking of having her framed in a vintage frame to hang in my kitchen. What do you think? Would I be imposing if I asked you to send me one of your favorite recipes to frame with it? I would really love it.

Thank you also for my beautiful card and note inside. You are precious to Brother Big Buzz and I. But, then you already knew that. LOL! He just told me to check the apron pocket for mice. He said he didn't want any of them to get away from you. LOL!

He will never stop tormenting you. He said you deserved to be tormented back then, today and all future days. LOL! Hey girlfriend, you created this monster. LOL!

We love you !

Deborah and Skip Horn
Buzzn Bee and Brother Big Buzz

I may have to ship him out to Colorado LOL!
Maybe you could take him to see the mountains and then slip away from him LOL!
(just kidding) or am I? LOL!

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2017 :  08:56:16 AM  Show Profile
Krista,

Hi precious Farmsister! I received your sweet card and tea in the mail yesterday. Thank you so much. Your kind words really touched my heart in a big way. I will treasure your card for many, many years to come. I enjoyed my time as FGOTM. You said I would, and I did!
Thank you for your kindness and for making my special month extra special with your kind words. God Bless you on this beautiful Saturday here in Muncie Indiana.

Hugs and Giggles!

Love,
Deborah Horn
Buzzn Bee

Time to take a break and make myself a cup of tea. Won't you take a break and have one with me?
Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13568 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13568 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2017 :  12:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Debbie,
Awwww . . . I'm glad Skip told you to check the pockets . . ya' never know! Sure I'll try to send you a recipe soon. I hope you enjoy it!
The "mice-capades" have been fun . . .ha, ha, ha!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6699 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6699 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2017 :  11:43:59 AM  Show Profile
I'm happy your enjoyed your letter, Debbie! I would love to take a break and enjoy some tea with you! I could really use it. Many hugs!

Krista
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Big Hugs and Big Thank You's Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page