Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Heart Swap #7 Partners Mail Out Due
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Heart Swap #7 Partners Mail Out Due Next Topic
Page: of 3

Momofseven
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Melinda
Elliottsburg pennsylvania
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2017 :  07:06:24 AM  Show Profile
Katie, I hoping to have your heart done this weekend and mailing it out on Monday. Fingers crossed. LOL

Melinda

Reach for the moon, if you only get half way there, you are still far beyond the clouds.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2017 :  09:40:52 AM  Show Profile
Hi Brenda, your package is going out this morning.

Hope you like it.
it is definitely created by me.

hugs

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2017 :  8:21:28 PM  Show Profile
I'm so sorry Dianna. I'm lagging quite behind on your project. With the week-end coming, I'm sure I will have time to complete it! Do you prefer papercraft of felting? I had stated two hearts because I couldn't make up my mind to choose only one; my hamster was running like crazy coming up with all sort of ideas... Probably why I haven't manage to finish either of them -_-
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2017 :  06:48:16 AM  Show Profile
Lol....no worries really Marilou!! I don't believe I have anything felted so maybe that?? If its not too much trouble! Just have fun and do whatever I will love it no matter!!! Have a blessed weekend and give the hamster a break! ;) Xx

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2017 :  9:22:09 PM  Show Profile
Felted it will be! My hamster doesn't understand the meaning of "take a break!"(I so would like if it did though), coming up even in my sleep. When will someone invents a printer directly connected to the brain to scribble all those ideas? *sigh* :)
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2017 :  09:09:21 AM  Show Profile
Debi, I finished yours on Sunday and will mail it today. I had to restart several times because my plan wasn't working out and now have something quite different, but much nicer. I hope you will like it.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2017 :  10:19:44 AM  Show Profile
Lol Marilou!my hamster runs 24/7 also! Its terrible! I haven't figured out how to give it a vacation! ;)

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

738 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
738 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2017 :  4:07:35 PM  Show Profile
Jill,
I made it to the post office today. Your package is on its way!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2017 :  8:17:52 PM  Show Profile
Boy that was fast Debi. I got it today!! What a wonderful package!! It has all kinds of heart things. A little book of devotions with the pages cleverly folded into a heart shape. Have a good look at the picture. I've taken the picture from the front edge of the book. There's also a lovely pair of socks with hearts on them, a cute fall tea towel with a heart shaped yo-yo on the top, a mug topper with a heart, and a heart decoration, as well as a lovely card. Thank you so much for being my partner and putting together such a lovely group of things. I will enjoy it all. I hope you get mine soon too, I mailed it the same day you did. And thanks Brenda for organizing this swap.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2017 :  10:46:03 AM  Show Profile
That's a wonderful heartfelt package Jill!!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2017 :  6:18:34 PM  Show Profile
Lovely package Jill. Love the book. Would like to learn how to do it.

Here is what I got from Darlene. I told her the plaque reminds me of the Disney version of The Legend of Sleey Hollow. At the end the headless horseman throws a pumpkin through the covered bridge. In the morning all that is found is the smashed pumpkin and Icabobs hat. It was one of my Mom's favorite. We would watch it every fall and laugh as if we hadn't seen it before.

The little flowers are on a cute vintage heart. The candy is eaten already. Love the card!

Thanks again for the memory you didn't even know about.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2017 :  7:22:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi Brenda, I now see what you are talking about it does look like a bridge or tunnel. Well I am happy I wanted a three dimensional effect and I got it. Great! I am glad you liked it and enjoyed the candy.

Have a good day!
hugs

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

738 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
738 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2017 :  2:34:20 PM  Show Profile
Jill ,
I received the wonderful heart package from you on Monday. I just love the felted heart
and the tea.

Farmgirl Hugs,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2017 :  6:22:56 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad it got to you finally, I'm glad you like the heart, I had fun making it.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2017 :  3:55:06 PM  Show Profile
Dianna! You are so wonderful! I just received your package and was amazed by everything! Your little wooden sheeps are so cute! I loved the napkins (did you visit Holland?), your beautiful photo-cards -you take great pictures!- , the canvas bag, the apple stickers and your lovely card. It is indeed funny! I laugh when I saw your huge bag of peanuts! We mostly only buy peanut butter. When I explained to my oldest that it actually is a legume crop, he went away and plant some in my yard. So funny!
Thank you for your branch of cotton. I never actually saw one before.
You really spoiled me with your gifts.
Thanks for everything and have a blessed November!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2017 :  4:22:20 PM  Show Profile
What a nice package Marilou, lots of fun and love in it.

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2017 :  7:47:55 PM  Show Profile
What a neat gift. Sharing your home state was awesome.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2017 :  4:29:39 PM  Show Profile
OMGOSH! Marilou I absolutely LOVED your felted 'heart' tapestry!!! SO....MUCH...WORK went into this gorgeous piece if art!!! I've never attempted this particular craft and probably never will but I can TELL it was a lot of work! Its just anazing and pictures don't do it justice. The back is beautifully done in abstract form! It is being formed and hung up in our home! Truly a beautiful piece of art! Thank you so much for it and also the wonderful cards, napkins, wooden heart and your sweet note! You sounded like your platter was full! Mine was TOO for October, lol! But you did awesome! Thanks again!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2017 :  4:32:36 PM  Show Profile
Oh yes Marilou we DID visit Holland and many other areas in Europe! It was a blast! Happy you enjoyed your box if goodies too! It was fun!!! Your son is absolutely adorable planting the peanuts! I feed mmine to the fox, birds and squirrels! ;)

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2017 :  7:18:33 PM  Show Profile
That heart is awesome!

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2017 :  06:46:55 AM  Show Profile
Isn't it Marilyn?? I am STILL holding it, looking at every inch ohhh'ing and ahhh'ing!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2017 :  11:59:07 PM  Show Profile
That felted heart is beautiful Marilou!
This was a fun swap and I just received my package from Brenda, and will post tomorrow, I love the work you put into every thing Brenda.
The little purse is so nice and the ornament heart I will hang up in my window. and add my little heart to my heart collection.
Thanks so much.
hugs and blessings.

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

ShabinLife
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Janelle
Addy WA
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2017 :  7:11:49 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, thank you so much for the amazing "heart" package! Not only did I get a beautiful, handmade heart ornament, I also got a super cute zip-up bag with hearts on it, just perfect for my cosmetics when I travel, and another cool antique-looking metal heart for my tree!
Thank you, Brenda, for brightening my day!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2017 :  8:57:05 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Brenda for a great swap!

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

farmgirl68
True Blue Farmgirl

369 Posts

Katie
Bangor Pennsylvania
USA
369 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2017 :  11:12:19 AM  Show Profile
Hi Melinda, I was just wondering if you received my heart?

Katie #7422
Friends are the flowers that bloom in life's garden.

www.etsy.com/shop/RLHomesteadCrafts
www.rlittlehomestead.org

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Heart Swap #7 Partners Mail Out Due Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page