Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Urgent! - FIRE!!! - Under Control now!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Urgent! - FIRE!!! - Under Control now! Next Topic  

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  9:42:27 PM  Show Profile
Please please pray! We maybe evacuating tonight. Another fire started the road due to lightening. We are on standby for possible evacuation. Trying to make sure we have everything ready for all the animals and children, plums aunt and uncle are here. Hubby is off helping with the fire. Thanks <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/

Edited by - hudsonsinaf on Jul 24 2017 05:37:22 AM

Tumbleweed
True Blue Farmgirl

1019 Posts

Nancy
Texas
USA
1019 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  10:16:38 PM  Show Profile
Shannon... The Lord be with you and keep you all safe.

TW

The fun begins where the pavement ends!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  10:40:05 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, be safe! I have you all in my prayers, it is so bad over in your territory, and I have a friend in Montana that is watching a big fire that is two mountains over.
Lord bless you all and keep you safe.
Be ready though.

Blessings and prayers for you all
love
darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2017 :  04:47:32 AM  Show Profile
Praying, Shannon.

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2017 :  05:31:24 AM  Show Profile
Omgosh Shannon!!!! Oh dear Father please watch over Shannon and her family! Watch over her precious farm and critters and keep them all safe from harm! Turn the winds...send the rain...protect the firefighters also. In the name of the Father..Son..and Holy Spirit...thank You. Amen!!

Shannon...peace be with you carrying that baby. You've had your share of struggles. Stay safe hon. We are all here for you!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2017 :  05:36:50 AM  Show Profile
Good morning dear friends- thank you for the prayers! God heard our heart cries!!! He sent a wonderful hard rain that helped squelch the fire! We are exhausted this morning but are safe. Praying there was not much damage!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349

Edited by - hudsonsinaf on Jul 24 2017 2:17:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2017 :  1:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Glad things are improved and you are safe! My sister and her hubby, who live in Williams Lake, BC Canada were evacuated on the 10th of July. As of today they are STILL not able to go home, they are in Prince George, BC at the son and daughter-in-law's house. There have been thousands evacuated in that area and most not yet to return yet. That's a long time!

PRAYING for RAIN and RELIEF in all areas!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2017 :  2:20:17 PM  Show Profile
CJ - I cannot imagine! Continuing to pray for them. This is the second fire we have had nearby in the last month... as in close enough we were on standby for evacuation! A lot of the neighbors out here have trucks with tanks of water specifically for these issues, which is the only reason they are taken care of fairly quickly. Last time it was about 200 acres lost. Haven't heard how much this time.

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2017 :  7:18:19 PM  Show Profile
My prayers continue for your sister and her hubby, and hopefully get to go home soon.

Prayers for you too.
blessings

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2017 :  7:43:15 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, so thankful to hear this! I've been praying on and off all day! Happy to read this and CJ I surely will continue to pray for your sister and hubby! That's awful! :(

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2017 :  08:36:55 AM  Show Profile
Apparently this year is a year of fires. The other night there were a dozen fires started by lightening! There is a massive one about 15 miles from us that was still going on as of last night.

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2017 :  09:31:41 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Shannon,
It is a fire year . . . however, seems like that is the case every year for some areas. I remember last year there were terrible fires in Idaho, near Mary Janes Farm and elsewhere. And, many years in a row Colorado was in the news for being on fire. We have some now but not as many or as bad.

It's the way of the West I guess!

I'm sure that my sister's garden is gone which is always a mainstay for them. Even if nothing was actually burned, two plus weeks is too long for it to go without water and care. I don't know for sure but my guess is that power probably was out and if so, food on freezers is probably gone. And, I'm sure there's smoke/ash, etc. to deal with. I have heard they are starting to restore essential services in Williams Lake which is a good sign.

PRAYERS CONTINUE!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com

Edited by - ceejay48 on Jul 25 2017 09:34:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2017 :  11:58:06 AM  Show Profile
Continued Prayers!

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Needle
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Judy
Kissimmee Florida
USA
287 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2017 :  4:01:02 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, prayers to you and your family. We had some here in FL, but nothing like what you have. Hopefully things are starting to improve.

Farm Girl Sister #6566

The road of life is made smoother when traveled with someone you love.
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Urgent! - FIRE!!! - Under Control now! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page