Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Summer Solstice Altered File Folder - PARTNERS!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Summer Solstice Altered File Folder - PARTNERS!!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1259 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1259 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2017 :  7:29:42 PM  Show Profile
I received my wonderful package from Ginger and just love it all!!! I love the way you used the folder, so creative. Thank you for all the goodies too!! Yours is on the way!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2017 :  04:21:45 AM  Show Profile
Ginger. Very nice. Folder swap
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2017 :  05:47:02 AM  Show Profile
LOVE it Ginger! Both file folders have been so creative! SO different too! I folded mine the way Ginger did.....and had the hardest time coming up with a 'Summer Solstice' theme!!! I think I thought this one out too much, lol! Hope you can use it and like it Marlene!!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2017 :  08:10:28 AM  Show Profile
Happy file folder swap Marlene! Yours is on its way!! :)

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2017 :  3:14:09 PM  Show Profile
Dianna yours is on the way! Should get it Wed. or Thurs.
Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls

Hugs: Heaven's Ultimate
Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2017 :  10:51:18 AM  Show Profile
Hi Mary, Hopefully you'll be receiving my package soon, it was mailed June 5th, we are rural, so it usually takes an extra day or two to reach its destination from here in Central Oregon. I think she said 5 - 7 days - today will be 7. So sorry it's taking so long - next time I'll have to select priority mail for you! Have a beautiful week! April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2017 :  2:26:40 PM  Show Profile
April, Ah yes, I've been out of town and just recently returned, so there was oodles of mail at my PO Box. So yes, our Soltice folder was there!!!

Awesome!! Soo love your gift.. even the front of the package was decorated... sweet touch! I'll post some pics now.. Did I mention I love sunflowers and Daisy's too? Kitchen towels with a Tropical,feel! Sunflower potholder/dish cloth. Cards to,use, Flower covered coasters, SUNFLOWER SEEDS!!!! Yeah!!! I had hoped to plant some this past Spring, but never got. My flower bed started. Instead I let God plant Texas wildflowers, complements of the birds from last year. And some pineapple flavored Trident gum. And the package was somcreatively wrapped in the old pattern paper with butterfly and flower attached.
A Totally Sunshiny Day!!!

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2017 :  3:10:35 PM  Show Profile
Oh Wow! I just read the typed, cut words on the decorative folder front... it said:

"Summer is where farm girls go barefoot and their hearts are just as free as their toes"

Love it! Thanks April.
Mary

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2017 :  3:45:08 PM  Show Profile
LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2017 :  4:48:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mary - oh so glad it finally showed up and that you liked it. The quote on the front is one of my favorites... something so sunshiney and free spirited about it. Wishing you a beautiful summer! ~ April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2017 :  8:41:11 PM  Show Profile
Evening Marlee!!! I picked up my package today! Opened to find a beautifully altered file folder full of goodies! Thank you incredibly much! Enjoying the magazine before I go to sleep!! Blessings!!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2017 :  04:18:34 AM  Show Profile
The Folders are soo fun and creative!! We LOVE to see them!!
Mary

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2017 :  06:17:48 AM  Show Profile
I know Mary....I do TOO! I just love all the different ways people create! Thanks so much once again April for hosting this!!! Xx's

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2017 :  10:44:09 AM  Show Profile
I loved everyone's creativity and so happy you like this swap! I have to share that I can barely muster sight of a plan ole yellow manila file folder after all the beauty we've shared with each other. What's a file folder these days unless it's altered and gussied up!? Enjoy and thank you for all joining! Happy Summer!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2017 :  2:23:01 PM  Show Profile
Dianna, got my package. YAY! Where Woman Create Mag. Luv
File Folder Awesome .It had a Drawing of Moon on One side and Sun on Other when they come together a pic of a whole face. A dish cloth already on the stove handle. Two yellow pockets on each side with tags in. Then large pockets in the middle full of tags and teas. YAY. Oh my goodness girl you are talented. And your cute card. The cute little birds. I cannot draw worth a hootie...

Thank you so much Dianna you are so talented...
Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2017 :  7:40:57 PM  Show Profile
Awesome Marlee!! I am sorry tho I got yours and another swap partners cards mixed up. I am trying to fix that now. :( I had a struggle with creating this folder but once I got the back figured out the front came like a lightbulb going off! I used a paint technique I saw when we were in Cozumel. I loved how it turned out. If I had 2 more weeks the inside would have been as wild as the outside! Lol...these can get very addicting! I will post a pic for you if that's not too vain....hugs...you are a great partner!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2017 :  7:45:48 PM  Show Profile
The inside could have used more work. Loved making all the fun summer tags!! Just a great fun swap!!

The front using mixed media technique.

The front using 3 different paint techniques.

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2017 :  03:31:50 AM  Show Profile
Soo creative Diana!
Mary

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2017 :  12:37:37 PM  Show Profile
It was awesome. Thank you Dianna for posting pic. Luv it. You are so talented.
Hugs Marlee

Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2017 :  2:17:53 PM  Show Profile
Thank you my sweet swappy...thank you.

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1259 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1259 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  7:20:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ginger, did you receive your folder? I hope you like it!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Edited by - mrssarahhall on Jun 29 2017 7:20:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2017 :  03:12:47 AM  Show Profile
Dianna.. VERY creative Soltice folder. Thank you for posting!
Mary

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2017 :  06:35:25 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Mary! I loved working on this one once I got rolling!!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2017 :  12:31:32 PM  Show Profile
Just wanted to share my Summer folder that I received from Sarah. Sorry I am so late posting. It has been a very eventful summer at my home. Nevertheless, I was so touched by all the details that Sarah added inside her creative and thoughtful gift!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Summer Solstice Altered File Folder - PARTNERS!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page