Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Birthday Club for 2017-2018 closed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Birthday Club for 2017-2018 closed Next Topic
Page: of 10

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2017 :  10:47:37 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Beverley :) And Ginger :) I'll get my package out soon to Daisy :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

nancydear
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach Florida
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2017 :  11:10:31 AM  Show Profile
I sent off my package to Daizy B. Have a wonderful birthday, Daizy.
Hugs,

Nancy Witko

annie laurel
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2017 :  11:57:51 AM  Show Profile
Kelly,

I want to thank you for the card and burlap leaves. My birthday is in September so no worries, you are not late. Thank you for making me feel special.

Ginger

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2017 :  2:57:22 PM  Show Profile
I hope Daizy got my bd package by now? The month has gone by quickly!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2017 :  7:06:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone,

I took a summer break from most of my internet activities due to new student orientation at work and a crazy summer camp schedule with my son. Then school started and just as I thought I was getting back on track - Hurricane Harvey :(. I promise my August cards and goodies will go out this week. We lost my dad's house in the hurricane and I have been trying to help him figure this new adventure out (a glass half full attitude!)

Please don't give up on me :) it will be nice to focus on something fun for a while!

Have a great week - and hugs to anyone else dealing with Harvey.

Laura

Happy to be Farmgirl Sister #7286

Edited by - LauraBell on Aug 29 2017 8:33:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2017 :  1:06:02 PM  Show Profile
Laura as long as your family and yourself is OK. that is all that matters!! We know you will catch up!

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2017 :  3:33:33 PM  Show Profile
I received two amazing gifts in the mail today. Totally bawled my eyes out! Marlene, the apron is beautiful and the same colors as my wedding! My husband and I celebrated 25 years together last month. I have always wished for a handmade apron and have made a few. Yet, yours is the first one that I have ever received. The yo yo flowers on the pockets are also very special. I hope to learn to make them one day. Nora, the yellow fabric and buttons also brought back a very happy memory to me. As a child, I had a yellow bedroom with the same colors as the buttons. It is almost like you knew the combination and shapes that create a joy in my heart.

Birthdays have always been very difficult for me since most of the past on those days were filled with terrible memories. After, I was rescued and placed in foster care birthdays were often forgotten or dismissed. I wasn't even sure if joining a birthday club would be a good idea. Yet, I decided to take myself out of the focus and make sure each Farmgirl had a special package with much meaning and metta! It feels rather strange to have recieved three cards already and as I try the new flavored teas, the warmth and care heals me in many ways. I can not thank you both enough for making me feel accepted, cared for, and special on my birthday month!

Ginger Dawn

Edited by - Ginger Dawn on Sep 02 2017 5:11:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2017 :  4:38:19 PM  Show Profile
Ginger, glad you liked the stuff. I really like the apple tea, it was a different brand. Have a great birthday.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2017 :  11:22:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
I received two wonderful gifts from Kelly (fall leaves, which I will use on a fall wreath that I am making), and Marlene (dtickets, teas, and a card). Thank you very much.
Becky

Friends, like heirlooms, are a special treasure!
FGOTM June 2017

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2017 :  07:35:29 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
I received two more gifts yesterday. One from Nancy (a heart girl magnet, Indian girl paper doll, gems (which I needed for a projevt),and tea). The 2nd was from Ginger (stickers, a notebook which I am always in need of, and a traveler notebook folder). I wish my camera was working so I could post pictures. Thank you so much for the beautiful gifts.
Becky

FGOTM June 2017

Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2017 :  11:27:11 AM  Show Profile
Nancy,

Oh my goodness! I am absolutely delighted to receive Jamila and my lucky pink hair floral diva! I really love chamomile tea too. The boookmark is also a huge treat because I collect them. Jamila also reminds me of the lovely woman who support the Sangha and the Buddhist monks. They have been such a great support with my path and so have the many farmgirl Sisters with this group. Thank you so much!

Ginger Dawn

Edited by - Ginger Dawn on Sep 09 2017 11:57:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2017 :  11:35:03 AM  Show Profile
Dianne,

Thank you so much for the sweet treats, wooden pins, notebook and kitchen towel! I especially like the message on the towel to "Trust your Journey, Be Awesome." The last few months have been very difficult for me and many difficult decisions have had to be made. So the message of wisdom was a great gentle reminder to trust. With all the suffering in the world, I know that my issues are no different than many others and that life is full of impermanence and opportunity. I feel so bless and grateful.

Ginger Dawn

Edited by - Ginger Dawn on Sep 09 2017 11:59:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2017 :  11:40:12 AM  Show Profile
Had a double post but couldn't delete it... See what happens when you get too excited!

Edited by - Ginger Dawn on Sep 09 2017 11:45:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2017 :  10:11:54 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
I received a wonderful surprise from Nora. She sent me a really cute owl notepads with pen, face worth heart sticky notes, two delicious teas, and Confetti. Loved everything. Thank you so much.

FGOTM June 2017

Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2017 :  1:58:54 PM  Show Profile
Beverley,

I so love my Suzy's Zoo birthday card and what a beautiful handkerchief! The recipe will be a great addition to my collection. Thank you so much for making my birthday special.

Ginger
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2017 :  2:48:58 PM  Show Profile
Becky, Susan and Laura...your bd packs went put today! Happiest birthdays to all of you! Ginger also!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2017 :  2:42:14 PM  Show Profile
Hi Birthday Friends :)

I am out of town for work and don't have internet access to post photos but wanted to pop in to let you all know that I mailed out birthday wishes to Daizy, Ginger Dawn, Susan and Becky today from Austin. Looks like most should be there Friday - one on Saturday.

I have also received some lovely goodies from Nora, Beverley, Dianna, Ginger Dawn, Marlene, and Kelly. I took photos and will work on posting them when I am settled at home again. Thanks to you all for making my birthday month special.

Hope you are all having a great week!

Laura

Happy to be Farmgirl Sister #7286

Edited by - LauraBell on Sep 22 2017 11:05:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2017 :  1:12:08 PM  Show Profile
I am so sorry that I have been behind, but I placed my cards in the mailbox today. Hopefully they will reach you all soon. Sorry again for the delay.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2017 :  7:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
I want to thank everyone who has sent me gifts for my birthday. I have been so busying canning that I have not had the time to really enjoy them, but soon I will. I just wanted to let you know that I received them and loved them and you.
Hugs
Becky

FGOTM June 2017

Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2017 :  05:46:43 AM  Show Profile
I want to thank Becky for the beautiful birthday doll and tea! Oh my goodness! It must have taken you forever to make it. As a matter of fact she will be the centerpiece for a local Bible study. oh and please send me an email. I would like to purchase a Christmas dress lady too!

Kista,

I so love the handmade card and tea! Thank you! The bookmark is beautiful. I also like the size and I am already using it!

Laura, I also received an amazing and thoughtful gift from you but the picture will not upload. So sorry about that. I am very much into journals and note pads! oh and recipes shared are the best! Thank you.

I again want to thank... Laura, Dianne, Becky, Kelly, Nancy, Beverley, Marlene, Nina, Joyce, Susan, Shannon, and Krista for sending me special cards and warm wishes during the month of September.

Edited by - Ginger Dawn on Oct 08 2017 11:52:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

nancydear
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach Florida
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2017 :  06:06:55 AM  Show Profile
I am so glad that all you September birthday ladies received such lovely gifts and cards. This Birthday celebration group is full of ladies.

Live each day to the fullest.

Nancy

annie laurel
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2017 :  4:20:02 PM  Show Profile
Glad you received your letter, Ginger!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2017 :  10:51:06 AM  Show Profile
Oh Joyce! You make the most beautiful cards. And you know I love tea and the bookmark is perfect. I especially like the cats and bees! Thank you so much for making my birthday month special.

Ginger Dawn

Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  11:30:03 AM  Show Profile
Oh Susan, what a wonderful assortment of teas and did you handmade the bookmark? Well done. I also really like the small notebook. It will fit perfect in my purse and I am always needing a sheet to write on when I am out and about when a writer idea happens. Thank you so much for your kind d message in the card.

Ginger Dawn

Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2017 :  11:51:36 AM  Show Profile
Shannon,
Thank you for the par bear birthday card and the teas. I have never tried Chamomile and lavender tea. I am looking forward to it.

Ginger

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Birthday Club for 2017-2018 closed Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page