TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2017 :  1:34:32 PM  Show Profile
Dianna, I received your cute card today. I love it!!! Thank you.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4909 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4909 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2017 :  2:04:35 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful cards in the mail Yesterday!! Thank you Marlene! I love the poem inside and I collect vintage hankies!! I am gonna make something, maybe a Valance out of them. I saw that on Pinterest
Also Beautiful handmade flowers from Rebecca with my favorite one on the card, Daffodils! I have wanted to try that but I think my fingers aren't nimble enough!

mail came just now with a Celebration of Spring! Thank you Dianna! Reminds me of my Beloved 1970's! I love the Spring List!!

I just really, really love making and receiving these cards. Lily June and I love taping them up on the bookcase every month. When neighbors or family come in they always stopped to read and comment on how special it is!

Hugs! Connie Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2017 :  3:23:39 PM  Show Profile
Marlene, I love your sweet poem and the special hankie. I have always loved pretty hankies. Thank you.
Rebecca I have always admired quilling, but never learned to do it. Thank you for the pretty card. I hope you are doing well.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4909 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4909 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2017 :  4:40:02 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Marilyn! I could not think of the word for Rebecca's flowers! Quilling. I got to try and remember that!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2017 :  6:34:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi Farmsisters!!!!

How about a little sneak peek of the cards I am sending to each of you? Sorry that is all you get to see. LOL! Cards going out on Wednesday. Hugs and giggles to all!

Deborah H
Buzzn Bee
Farm Sister #1185

Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2017 :  7:12:30 PM  Show Profile

Rebecca, Thank you for my beautiful card. I have tried and tried to do quilling. My paper ends up everywhere but where I want it, and my designs..well let's just say; my flowers look wilted. LOL!

Hugs and Giggles!
Deborah H
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2017 :  7:20:26 PM  Show Profile

Dianna, I love this card!! How stinkin cute!! Makes me want to put on my tiara and my sunglasses and stroll through town. It would be fun to walk up to someone who looks a little sad and say to them Don't Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle. Thank you again for the sweet and ever so true card.

Hugs and Giggles and Lots of Sparkles too.

Deborah H. aka Buzzn Bee Farm Sister #1185
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2017 :  7:27:55 PM  Show Profile

Oh my Marlene! How precious and sweet your card is. The Happy Hanky poem is just to cute to even try and describe. Besides I would not want to ruin for the other Farm Sisters. But girls, trust me, you will love it! The Hanky is beautiful! I will be sharing this with the ladies in my church.
Thank You Thank you!

Hugs and Giggles to you dear friend. I have missed you. I am so glad to back on MJF.

Farm Sister Deborah Horn #1185
Buzzn Bee Bzzzzz Bzzzzz!
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2017 :  8:03:42 PM  Show Profile
Many thanks to my farm girl sisters for sending me cards even though I couldn't participate
this month. It's nice to be remembered like that.

Thanks to Marlene for her sweet hanky and poem, Rebecca- love the quilled flowers and
Dianna for her cheery "sparkle" card and spring poem inside. Thanks everyone for the
special wishes and prayers.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2017 :  04:50:04 AM  Show Profile
I apologize for all the extra posts but my phone has been acting up terribly! Please overlook if possible!~ :(

Edited by - suny58 on Apr 27 2017 6:29:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2017 :  04:55:25 AM  Show Profile

Oh Marlene...how sweet! In ALL MY CAVE WOMAN years I have never had a handkerchief! Irs so LOVELY! Thank you and I truly lived the poem! Rebecca the quilted flowers are gorgeous! Such a gifted talent! Thank YOU so very much too!
Connie...I saw those and could not resist. :)

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
[/quote]

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2017 :  07:57:53 AM  Show Profile

Mary Duffel!! Your beautiful hand painted hummingbird card came in today! My favorite sweet bird! Wonderful painting! Thank you so much! Such gifted ladies!!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2017 :  8:09:47 PM  Show Profile
My cards are finished and will be mailed in the morning.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2017 :  03:40:13 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Dianna. We were out camping last week and waking to birds singing in the trees around our little camper was a delight. I love birds!!!
Farm girl Higs
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2017 :  12:43:08 PM  Show Profile
How wonderful mary! I am blessed by that awesome sound EVERY morning God wakes me up! (we live far into the country) So it's like a continual camp ground here! Snakes and all! ;) Actually we had FIVE amazing beautiful visitors today stop by the pond and bath and rest. Sand pipers!!! THAT'S a new group for us here and one for the journal! I have your card framed and in my kitchen now! Have a blessed weekend!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4909 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4909 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2017 :  1:05:32 PM  Show Profile
Mary, Beautiful Art!! Thank You!! Your so talented! I love living in the country even though I'm not far out, we have 3 acres of woods filled with all kinds of Birds! Lily June and I put out seeds yesterday and came back to the patio to watch them discover their treat! She giggled at each and every one!
Deborah!! Buzzin Bee!! I am so Happy to see you on this swap! I still have things you made in past swaps! My kitchen Recipe Paperweight, I adore!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2017 :  1:58:26 PM  Show Profile
Connie, I am so glad to be back. I too have all of my swap treasures. They are priceless to me. Each one is a gift from the heart. And that is what a true treasure is. I keep everything. I love all of the cards I have received from my farmsisters throughout the years. It is real joy to go back time and time again to look at them and soak in all the love they represent.

Your card from Mary is gorgeous!!!!!

Mary you are so talented! We have a lot of humming birds where I live. They are so much fun to watch. It is amazing how small they are, but yet they can put up a big fight if another hummingbird tries to gain control over their nectar. LOL!
And I love the morning glories you painted on the cards that I have seen posted. My grandmother, when living, always made sure the two gates entering into her backyard were covered in morning glories.

The talent that you have in being able to paint is a true gift. I have tried painting before. LOL! I have even tried painting using the paint by number sets. They were pretty sad to look at. LOL! I will leave the beauty of painting to creative and gifted gals like yourself.

Hugs to all!!!!

Deborah Horn
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1753 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1753 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2017 :  08:57:19 AM  Show Profile
Love all the cards so far. Happy you all liked the hankys. I found so many at estate sales in Florida and wanted to share them with you. Love the poem too. reminds me of my mom and grandma who always carried hankys and wore aprons. come to think of it men had handkerchiefs also. thank you for all the beautiful cards ladies.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4909 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4909 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2017 :  1:21:32 PM  Show Profile
Marlene, Thanks for sharing your treasure hunt! My granny always carried several Hankies in her purse. I can't ever remember her without one, even in her apron pocket!
Debbie, I feel the same way about Farmgirl Treasures! Do you remember making this? It has been one my kitchen counter ever since it came in the mail I think it was about 3-4 years ago! It has been loved and used!!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2017 :  2:38:05 PM  Show Profile
Deborah/ buzzin bee!! I received HAPPY MAIL today!! I absolutely ADORED your flower card! How beautiful...and artsy! So...much...talent! The seeds will go out in the garden first thing Monday! Thank you for bringing a huge smile to my face today! Needed that! :D

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2017 :  3:08:29 PM  Show Profile
Y'all are so creative!!! Wow!

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2017 :  5:31:06 PM  Show Profile
Connie, I do remember making that for you. I love making things like that. Glad you are still enjoying it!

Dianna, So glad you are enjoying your flower pot card. Had fun making them for all my farmsisters.

Hugs and Giggles to all!!!

Deborah H Farmsister 1185

Buzzn Bee

ps. Brother Big Buzz said he could make y'all something if I would turn him loose in my craft room. Been there, done that. LOL! Took me 3 days to clean up his mess. LOL! LOL! He is barred from the crafting coop.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4909 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4909 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2017 :  6:04:53 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, Your card came today! It is Adorable!!!!!!!! Thank You!! Love the Seeds! It was house cleaning day and I took a break, got the mail and what fun, Farmgirl mail! I love your bee on the envelope!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
FGOTM August 2014

Edited by - Killarney on Apr 29 2017 6:06:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2017 :  6:16:07 PM  Show Profile
Aww, Connie, you are so sweet. Glad you enjoyed your card. I was so afraid the ribbon would come off during transit. Looks like everything remained intact. Even the worry line I developed on my forehead from worrying about the ribbons. LOL!

Have a great evening farmsistah!

Deborah Horn
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2017 :  7:44:20 PM  Show Profile
Cute, Deborah.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic PORTIA'S May Card Swap//CLOSED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page