True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2017 :  6:22:09 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone :)

Just checking in. It's been really busy at work and I haven't had much time to visit here. Hope everyone is having a good weekend! We had our big visit day today so I am just trying to take it easy tonight.

I have not updated our original post but hope to get that done tonight or tomorrow. Looks like we are keeping to the original list that's included in the box. Glad that our box of goodies is making it's way around. I do hope treasures will be discovered for each of us. I already have a good start on another box :)

Laura

Happy to be Farmgirl Sister #7286
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2017 :  7:41:26 PM  Show Profile
I am glad you are having fun Laura! I can hardly wait until it comes around again.I will get to enjoy it more. the next time. I had an inspection so that is why it went right back out. but that was ok too.

Thanks again

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2196 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2196 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2017 :  04:54:06 AM  Show Profile
Okb the box is going to Gainesville. Tracking number is 9505 5000 1613 7120 0000 12.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  9:30:26 PM  Show Profile
Just checking in with everyone... hope it's been a good week so far! It's that time for end of the school year craziness here. Hope our box of goodies is being enjoyed. If you've had a chance to do any crafting with any of the treasures you found, would love to hear about it. I just signed up for a Christmas ornament swap and I can't wait to get started, I love making vintage looking ornaments out of tiny tart pans.

Wishing you all a great weekend!

Laura

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - May 05 2017 :  11:32:13 AM  Show Profile
I bet those are cute Laura, maybe you would post a picture of one you have made.

Thanks Laura

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - May 08 2017 :  9:28:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Rebecca :)

Just checking to make sure the box of craftiness arrived safely.

Doing some quilting this week with some friends - a much needed retreat - then its back to real life.

Wishing you all a wonderful week,

Laura

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - May 08 2017 :  9:30:54 PM  Show Profile
What kind of quilt are you making Laura?

Have a good week.

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - May 09 2017 :  06:05:34 AM  Show Profile
Morning :)

My sister and I have a small group of friends that we retreat with twice a year. They are all amazing quilters! They are just so fast it amazes me as I sit and just listen to their sewing machines fly! I go much slower than they do. I have been finishing up a Craftsy BOM sampler - I got the last square hand sewn together last night and I squared up the 20 blocks so I could sew on the sashing today. I've also cut out a cute quilt that is called Venitian Windows - it will have fuzzy chenille outlining in all the squares. I hope to get a sloth pillow done for my daughter to have at college this summer. Very ambitious goals for me! I will keep you posted...

Laura

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - May 09 2017 :  12:35:38 PM  Show Profile
I would love to see your sloth pillow, I love Sloths. What is BOM in quilting.
Your Venetian window sounds pretty.

Have a good day Laura.

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - May 09 2017 :  8:54:55 PM  Show Profile
The sloth pattern intimidated me :( so I am working on a cute little Christmas quilt in the meantime. BOM is a block of the month. It was 2 squares for 10 months and then putting it together the last two months. I started it in 2012(!) and am just now done with all my squares. My sister finished hers ages ago so I really feel the pressure :) I have the window quilt all cut out - I love to cut out quilts here because they have such lovely high cutting tables. We head home tomorrow so it's back to reality.

Laura

Edited by - LauraBell on May 09 2017 8:55:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - May 09 2017 :  10:40:57 PM  Show Profile
Well good luck on finishing your block quilt. I was hoping to see your sloth.

Have a good night Laura. and everyone.

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - May 11 2017 :  3:49:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi there, the box has left Gainesville and headed to WV. Found lots of god stuff:)
tracking number is 9505500016607131000313

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - May 11 2017 :  7:34:38 PM  Show Profile
That is great Rebecca. this box is moving very fast.

Cool!

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - May 16 2017 :  12:29:44 PM  Show Profile
The box has arrived and I picked out the cheese cloth and wire. I will post my creations later with them. I will be putting cross stitch and scrapbook love stuff. I best start adding those fills!Will post tracking number asap.

Edited by - Ginger Dawn on May 17 2017 12:08:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - May 16 2017 :  9:57:17 PM  Show Profile
How fun! Interesting things you are going to work with.

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - May 19 2017 :  2:24:29 PM  Show Profile
The craft box has been mailed out and here is the tracking number...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - May 19 2017 :  9:44:22 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Ginger!

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - May 20 2017 :  7:35:46 PM  Show Profile
Yea! So excited that our box is making its way to everyone! Hope you all have had a good weekend so far. Haven't made much time for crafting lately but I am going to work on putting my retreat stuff away tomorrow and hopefully that will motivate me. Last weekend I made a trip up to visit my daughter and help her get settled for summer sessions so now I have a house full of her stuff but not her :(

Enjoy your Saturday night :)

Laura

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - May 24 2017 :  04:30:31 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
The box arrived on Monday. Been on bed rest but will try to go though the box by Wednesday.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Farm Girl of the Month December 2016
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2196 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2196 Posts

Posted - May 24 2017 :  2:53:17 PM  Show Profile

This picture shows the bracelets I made from polished stones I gathered at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas. The top bracelet was from Hobby Lobby, the middle is a chain with bails I got with my sister in Minneapolis (hi Sis!)b and the bottom is from a kit I got in the first Travelling box. I knew I'd used it sooner or later!

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - May 24 2017 :  7:08:46 PM  Show Profile
Those are nice Vanessa!

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - May 24 2017 :  8:05:44 PM  Show Profile
Happy Wednesday!

Love those bracelets - so pretty! Glad you got the Box Becky - please take care of you and just enjoy looking through the box. Hope you are feeling good and healing well!

Laura

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - May 27 2017 :  04:30:25 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
I have gone through the box and restuffed it. I will be mailing it out on Tuesday and then post the tracking number.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - May 27 2017 :  12:47:58 PM  Show Profile
That's great! Moving right alone.
I hope you are feeling better Becky.

Blessings.

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - May 31 2017 :  07:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
I mailed the box yesterday. The post office says it should be there on Friday. The tracking number is 9505-6601-7150-0972-38.
Becky

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Travelling Craft Box #9 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page