Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Seasons Swap 2017 - Did you mail???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2017 - Did you mail??? Next Topic
Page: of 9

CountryGalPal
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Carol
Pulaski Tennessee
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2017 :  07:03:54 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness....I received my box from Bridge yesterday, and it was awesome! For it being a Monday the 13th and raining, I think I still saw a bit of sunshine. ;-) This box of goodies definitely brightened up my day. I'm still trying to decide on exactly what to make with the fabric and yarn, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. A few years ago, I was actually a rabbit breeder, so seeing a bunny on the jelly bean container was too cute! The fabric with the bees was a "buzz." I'm sure our bees will like the flowers once I get those seeds planted to. Thank you sooooo much!

Carol
Farmgirl Sister #6586
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2017 :  07:34:33 AM  Show Profile
I am loving these pictures!!! What a joy it is to see the generosity and creativity of fellow Farmgirl Sisters!

Life happens to us all, and sometimes we run late! This is understandable - just please make sure you let your partner know! If you have not heard from your partner, please let me know! Everyone should receive their packages by the end of the week unless other arrangements were made :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2017 :  2:09:22 PM  Show Profile
Winnie! I got my package. I just haven't been on here to let you know. I love my spring goodies. Thank you soooo much. I mailed yours today. I didnt make it to the post office on Friday like I wanted to. They said it should be there Thursday. I hope you enjoy yours. I'm going to get started on your summer one. I have ideas!!
Love seeing the pictures! Please excuse the look of my table. I'm trying to get organized. Lol!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2017 :  2:58:16 PM  Show Profile
Carol...I am so happy to see the bunny jar made it ok, I was worried he might get broken.
Glad you enjoyed, this has been so much fun!

Bridge
Farmgirl Sister #7277
Put your lipstick on & be Happy!
http://stitchthrifty.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  11:39:20 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
I received Joyce's box today. It contained so many goodies and she made everything pink about the package which is my favorite color. Thank you so much for all the goodies. I shall enjoy them all.
Thank you for spoiling me with the spring box.
Hugs
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Farm Girl of the Month December 2016
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  11:50:17 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Sarah. My package arrived today and filled my mailbox up. I love the bunny and dishes. The book about Selma is wonderful. I did not have that cross stitch book. Thanks again

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1409 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1409 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  4:36:28 PM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you received your package, Becky...enjoy!! :)

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

dena91
True Blue Farmgirl

181 Posts

Dena
Pennsylvania
USA
181 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  5:22:49 PM  Show Profile
Ginger Dawn,

Seeing all these beautiful package pictures makes me hope yours will be there soon, if it isn't already! It was mailed last Saturday, but may have been delayed by the blizzard we had tuesday/Wednesday.

Hoping you enjoy it!

Dena
Farmgirl 5620
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1259 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1259 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2017 :  7:30:10 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad everything arrived safely and that you like it Nora! happy spring!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2017 :  07:53:21 AM  Show Profile
I am getting so many wonderful ideas from everyone's pictures! I received my beautiful package from Dena! Perfect timing too since I needed a pick me up. Our home has fallen ill with Influenza Strain B and as of yesterday, I have pneumonia! So my whole family enjoyed looking at all the goodies! Dena, you really put so much thought and care into my box and I can really feel your sweet spirit! I am so glad and feel so blessed to be a member of MJFG! Oh and I bragged about yall on my blog today too!

Ginger Dawn
http://gingerharman.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Ginger Dawn on Mar 17 2017 07:58:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2017 :  07:57:30 AM  Show Profile
Oh for the love of Merlin... Dena.. not Dina... Good thing I am working on my Grammar Mary Jane badge... ;)Yall know I am a mess.

Update.. Golly we can edit our post! Carry on.. I will blame the Leprechauns...ok.. It was me.. Maybe I am Irish

Edited by - Ginger Dawn on Mar 17 2017 08:00:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

dena91
True Blue Farmgirl

181 Posts

Dena
Pennsylvania
USA
181 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2017 :  1:14:09 PM  Show Profile
Ginger Dawn,

So glad it came!!! I am glad it came just when you needed it :-). The same thing happened to me when yours came.

I took a chance with the herbs, not knowing if you garden at all; but i figured you can always plant them in a simple indoor pot and just enjoy the green during the winter :-).

I couldn't believe i found something with a spring theme in stained glass!!! Hope it survived the trip. So funny that we both put in green tea - kindred spirits! Glad you like everything and i will definitely check out your blog today!

What a shame you are still down with the flu and now with pneumonia! Yuck!!! Will keep you in my prayers for quick healing :-)

Dena
Farmgirl 5620
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2017 :  7:08:15 PM  Show Profile

Krista...I am so sorry that your box is late!!! I have been down this week...with a horrible crick and strain in my neck...but good news is...Your box went out in the mail today!!!Hope you enjoy it!!!

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6680 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6680 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2017 :  11:50:54 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for letting me know Judy. I'm sorry to hear you have been having a rough week. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2017 :  1:01:52 PM  Show Profile
Has everyone, except those I know about, received their boxes or been in contact with their partners? If not, please let me know - though preferably PM me. I know there are at least two people who have not received boxes nor have they heard from their partners. Ladies - life happens - and I understand that, but please be in touch with your partners!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2017 :  2:59:39 PM  Show Profile
Anna, have you received my package? I mailed it on the 6th and the post office said it would take about a week. I haven't seen yours yet either. I know mailing to and from Canada can take a bit longer.

Jill :)

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

Edited by - jillyd on Mar 20 2017 3:00:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2017 :  5:39:37 PM  Show Profile

Krista...I was hoping you would have gotten your box by today...Hopefully it will be there in the next couple of days...

Hugs!

Judy

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2017 :  05:14:50 AM  Show Profile

Krista...I am so sorry your package has not arrived yet...Kelly lives in TX and got her package from me yesterday for a different swap...I mailed your package earlier than I did Kelly's...hooefully it will arrive today...

Hugs!

Judy

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6680 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6680 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2017 :  12:21:51 PM  Show Profile
Judy, no worries! I got my box last night. Since my mailbox is at the end of the road we don't check it everyday and when we do my husband gets it at the end of the day. Thank you so much for the wonderful package! I did open up the M&m's (as you can see) and shared them with my little guy. He has also claimed the bird! He loves that it makes noise. I was very much in need of a garden cultivator, so I'm excited you sent one! The Spring sign is my favorite! I am excited to use everything else and plant my new flowers outside. Everything is perfect! Thank you thank you!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2017 :  12:53:13 PM  Show Profile
Anna, thank you so much for your package. What a treat it all was. I loved the crochet covered measuring tape. I needed to measure a table yesterday and couldn't find another measuring tape, so off it went with me. I love the mug, and the measuring cups are beautiful. I can't wait for Easter to put out the Easter sign and little basket of eggs. I'm going to have to have a good think about what to make with the yarn, it feels so nice. And thank you for the dish cloths, you can never have too many. The cupcake papers are really pretty too. I'm feeling so spoiled. Thank you so much for being my partner and thank you Shannon for organizing such a fun swap. Can't wait for summer now!

I hope you've received my package.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2017 :  1:58:42 PM  Show Profile

I just want to shout out a huge THANK YOU from a very grateful heart to Shannon! You did not have to!! I know sometimes things happen in our lives making it difficult to keep commitments. I only pray that my box to my partner made her smile and cheer her as yours did for me today Shannon! Thank you so very much for the wonderful spring package! I am on my way out now to the garden to plant my seeds! I sent you an email! God bless you sweet lady!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6680 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6680 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2017 :  2:56:19 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, that was so sweet of you! Thank you for being an amazing Farmgirl Sister!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2017 :  11:26:25 AM  Show Profile
Dianna - so glad you received it and it was a blessing :) It definitely took some scouting to figure out what you might enjoy ;)

Krista - Thank you... anyone else would do the same!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2017 :  4:35:37 PM  Show Profile
We got home from our two week trip to Spain last night and ReDonna's box was waiting. I was so excited to open it up and find so many wonderful goodies to enjoy!! Check out what was inside:

There are gardening items, cute kitchen potholder with mitt, delicious teas and coffee to enjoy with some many eggs, St. Patrick's Day necklace, cute egg cookie cutter, candle melts, darling fabric fat quarters and little decorative items to enjoy. Thank-you ReDonna for such a fun swap!! I loved everything you sent and will enjoy it all.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2017 :  07:36:27 AM  Show Profile
So glad you enjoyed them. They were fun to pick out for you. Working on the summer box now. :)

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2017 - Did you mail??? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page