Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for our family
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for our family Next Topic
Page: of 2

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2016 :  11:30:02 AM  Show Profile
Talk about trying times -- you are going for your "Job" badge, Girl! I personally do not see you as a failure as a mom -- stuff happens, and we just have to ride the dragon sometimes. When my baby brother was 18 months or so old, my mom had been popping corn in the big old hammered aluminum pot that she always used on the stovetop (I am from before air poppers!). As she was moving the pot from the stove to the hot pad, my baby brother was dancing around underfoot and reached his little hand up -- just high enough to touch the bottom of that red hot pan with his two little fingers! Oh we all cried and cried for him/with him/about him/over him. It was dreadful. There were huge blisters that came up IMMEDIATELY and he had those awful blisters for weeks.

I can't even imagine how frustrated you must be getting, but it sounds to me like you are handling it all with aplomb. I would be ready to strangle some people. And I can't believe that they won't let you off the hook for the fraud, since they obviously know that it happened -- even a credit card company doesn't soak you for charges that someone else made with your card.

I agree with you about living in a fallen world. There are days when I despair of humanity, I really do. One reason I dropped off facebook, actually -- too much hate. But whenever I read your posts, I think "That is a woman of faith and she is raising her family to have faith, also." So score one for our Heavenly Father and "get thee behind me, Satan." I have no doubts that you and your family are going to pass through this to the other side and see something really remarkable!!! I can't wait to read about it. Sending much Sisterhood love from Pennsylvania.

Farmgirl #6318
"Where there's a will -- there's probably a family fight."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for our family Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page