Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Great offer on 5" charm packs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Great offer on 5" charm packs Next Topic  

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2016 :  10:36:52 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Great, colorful 5" charm pack on sale. would make nice small quilt or wall hanging.

http://quiltcomfort.com/product/102-crazy-daisy-pattern-pre-cut-charm-pack-5-x-5-inches-quilt-fabric-squares-132lp/

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2016 :  7:31:23 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for posting Linda!!

Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page

GGBQuilter
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

60 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2018 :  6:45:39 PM  Show Profile
Greetings: I have started to cut up my smaller pieces of fabrics into jellyroll, layer cake and charm pack sizes. I store the cut up fabric in a dresser drawer in the guest bedroom. My goal is not to purchase any fabric unless I truly need a coordinating piece. I love the fabric I have purchased and am determined to sew it up. Also, I have a hard time for paying $10 or more for a yard of fabric. Guess I'm showing my age, I remember when fabric was about $1 per yard.

Gae
Farmgirl #7534
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Great offer on 5" charm packs Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page