snowberryfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

132 Posts

Michelle
Central Wa WA
USA
132 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2016 :  7:04:01 PM  Show Profile
A year ago I started using Thrive Life freeze dried foods because I love the taste of their food, the convenience, and how much easier it is than making freezer meals. Dinner is never stressful now. It's super easy to cook with and I started making Meals in a Jar and people were so intrigued by this concept I became a consultant with them and help others to learn to make Jar meals as well. I teach a class once a week now! You just dump your jar in a pot of water and in 10-15 min. dinner is served! In my next class we are putting together Sausage Zuppa Toscana soup, and in the past we have done Lasagna soup, Taco Soup, Chicken Pot pie soup, Burrito Bowl, and more! If you are interested in doing this yourself, I would love to help! There is also a big sale coming up March 17. You can order here: www.weweremadetothrive.thrivelife.com or email me at lambsnlilies@live.com with any questions!

Michelle

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2016 :  10:47:44 AM  Show Profile
Nice idea!

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

AnnieinIdaho
True Blue Farmgirl

437 Posts

Annie
ID
USA
437 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2016 :  11:14:39 PM  Show Profile
What a clever idea. I like that it is consolidated. In real emergencies we need easy systems in place. But also, this would be great for my elderly mother who is limited in her cooking abilities at this place in her life. I am interested in learning more. Thanks for sharing! Annie

"The turnings of life seldom show a sign-post; or rather, though the sign is always there, it is usually placed some distance back, like the notices that give warning of a bad hill or a level railway-crossing." Edith Wharton, 1913 from 'The Custom of the Country'.
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  11:22:30 AM  Show Profile
This is a really cool idea. Would come in handy on crazy busy days where cooking time is limited. They even look delicious sitting in the jar!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  9:19:16 PM  Show Profile
Great idea Michelle. I'll have to look into it.
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Meal in a Jar... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page