Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Past Blessings Antique Show moves to Fairfield!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Past Blessings Antique Show moves to Fairfield! Next Topic  

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2006 :  10:40:10 AM  Show Profile
I started this thread under Entreprenuership, but realized a lot of you don't read that part. We are still looking for antique vendors, food vendors and various "country vendors" that would include anything from pie making to quilts, to soaps. If you are interested please contact me at Pastblessings@comcast.net. Thanks! Here is a copy of my original thread:

We put on an antique show in the Spokane area that has really grown and because of that growth, we were needing to find a new location. We were fortunate to be able to move to Fairfield.

We have had our own successful show up and running strong in Spokane for two years and are excited as we move to Fairfield. One unique thing we are doing is having live demonstrations of age old crafts and skills such as tatting, rug-hooking, whittling, etc. We also are hoping to have a petting zoo. At the least we will still have our mascots, Past & Blessings, who are two little wiener pigs that stole the show this fall.

Our next show will be Friday, May 18th from 10 - 6 and Saturday, May 19th from 10 -4 in the town of Fairfield (about 45 minutes south of Spokane) in the wonderful wheat country of the North Palouse. We would love to see you all there!

Brenda
Past Blessings Antique Show

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.

Edited by - Past Blessings on Apr 10 2007 1:46:12 PM

idcityrose
True Blue Farmgirl

202 Posts

Rose
Idaho City Idaho
USA
202 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2007 :  09:53:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi, a friend and I would be interested in any more info, costs per booth, size etc as we might try to make it. We are two of the newest chapter of Farmgirls from Idaho City who make aprons and craft gourds. If you could email any info to us we would be very interested.
Thanks so much!
idcityrose

We women here are Mountain farmgirls!
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2007 :  09:18:11 AM  Show Profile
Please email me and I will be happy to email you the info. I am not sure how to attach my info. off of emails from here, so I need you to email me. We'd love to have you!

Thanks!

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.
Go to Top of Page

faithymom
True Blue Farmgirl

360 Posts

Faith
Sandpoint ID
USA
360 Posts

Posted - May 20 2007 :  11:30:23 PM  Show Profile
So, how did it go?

"All television is educational television. The only question is, what is it teaching?"-Fmr. FCC Commissioner Nicholas Johnson
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - May 21 2007 :  09:21:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi Faith,
Thanks for asking! It was so much fun and I enjoyed meeting several Farmgirls . . . and of course MaryJane and Carol. The weather was kind of a stinker, but most vendors still did very well. The antiques were great, the bluegrass music superb, the outside vendors had so many creative ideas and we had the world's best bakery! So much fun. We already have plans for bigger and better in September, so we hope everyone can make it! I will post pictures later today.

With love and Blessings.

Brenda

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Past Blessings Antique Show moves to Fairfield! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page