KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2016 :  08:50:04 AM  Show Profile
I am sorry to hear that Mary. I will check into it and send you a message. And if your partner did flake, I have a little something up my sleeve for you

Kristi
Farmgirl Sister #6

Go to Top of Page

hetty01810
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

8 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  05:52:35 AM  Show Profile
Doris...Unfortunately I am not participating in February's mail art. Last month I used a few hours that my four year old was at preschool to work on last month's mail art. Even with my alone time, I learned later I somehow missed the monthly theme. My partner, Beki was most understanding but I figured I should allow more time which I felt I would not have this month due to the school vacation. I plan on signing up for March though!!!
Go to Top of Page

VT Oma
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Sheila
Greensboro Vermont
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  11:16:17 AM  Show Profile
I hope that my partner (sorry forgot your name) got my mail art, that my husband sent out. I took some time off of work so my husband and I could get a way and break our cabin fever! We went to Warren PA and I even went to James town NY to see the Lucy Ball store and were to late to take the tour of the museum, but had a great time. I love this mail art! I hope folks love what I send. Still have computer issues and have not mastered the art of sending pictures yet, but I will sometime soon I hope. I just love this MaryJanesfarm girls.
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  11:43:25 AM  Show Profile
We love you too Sheila! Thanks for giving your all to our Mail Art sisters. I'm sure your gift was received with much joy!

Kristi
Farmgirl Sister #6

Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  12:13:23 PM  Show Profile
Hetty,

Completely know what you mean about time commitments... I don't think it is a requiment on the themes, more of a suggestion. The most important thing is connecting with other farmgirls and having fun. Look forward to seeing you again, maybe next month or the next.

Bless you.

~*~ You can put your boots in the oven but that don't make 'em biscuits! ~*~
Go to Top of Page

VT Oma
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Sheila
Greensboro Vermont
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2016 :  3:08:15 PM  Show Profile
I was on my last vacation day so I went to the post office to get the mail and to my surprise was a very colorful envelope from Lu Ann my art swap gal. She sent me a lovely note and hand made Zentangle, and saying, plus 2 other hand made paper decorations. She received my mail art, and told me she knew about the slippery black ice! I want to thank everyone for the well wishes, my elbow is better and the big big bruise is gone. I am so happy to have my farmgirl sisterhood.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Farmgirl Mail Art: Previous Topic January Mail Art Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page