Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Palm Beach Petticoat Pioneers Chapter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Palm Beach Petticoat Pioneers Chapter Next Topic  

SlowQueen
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Gina
West Palm Beach Florida
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2015 :  06:44:12 AM  Show Profile
Hello Farmgirl Sisters!

Welcome to the Palm Beach Petticoat Pioneers Chapter.

We invite all Sisters in the Palm Beach area to join us at our monthly meetings or virtually if you are unable to be there in person.

Our very first Chapter meeting was held on Sunday, November 8th, 2015 at the City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill. With six lovely ladies in attendance, we had a great time meeting and getting to know one another.

We discussed the benefits of membership and how to become a Farmgirl Sister, how to participate on the Farmgirl Connection and of course, the latest issue of Mary Jane's Farm magazine. Each lady was given a brochure with take-home information on becoming an offical Farmgirl Sister, a Farmgirl Connection information card, a handmade 'Petticoat' inspired by the Hanky Dress in the Nov. issue of MJF and a great, big, warm HUG!

Here is photo from the very first Palm Beach Petticoat Pioneers Chapter meeting, if you would like to join us please message me. We will be meeting the first Sunday of each month and hope to see you soon!
~ Gina
Hen Honcho
Palm Beach Petticoat Pioneers
Sister #6227

"If you think you're too small to make a difference in the world, try spending a night in a tent with a mosquito."
Farmgirl Sister #6227

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2015 :  2:07:07 PM  Show Profile
Gina, your first meeting sounded wonderful!! If Palm Beach were closer, I would love to come. Thanks for posting a photo and keep us posted on all the fun you have in upcoming meetings. Will you be meeting before Christmas or wait until the New Year. You might want to let your members know that MaryJane is offering a 15% discount on Sisterhood memberships this month. It is a great time to sign up or gift it to a person who would love to join.!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

SlowQueen
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Gina
West Palm Beach Florida
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2015 :  2:36:41 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Winnie! I'm writing up an email to all the ladies that attended and will be sure to include an update on the membership discount. Our Chapter will be meeting again on Sunday, December 6th and as soon as the location is confirmed I'll be posting details so please be sure to check back in. Oh and Gainesville may be a bit far...but hey...we've got Jubilee coming around next May so who knows..maybe we'll see each other after all! ^_~

"If you think you're too small to make a difference in the world, try spending a night in a tent with a mosquito."
Farmgirl Sister #6227
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2015 :  01:09:24 AM  Show Profile
Gina,
Do you have a theme for your Dec. meeting? I'm just wondering if there's something from henquarters that needs to come your way:)

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

SlowQueen
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Gina
West Palm Beach Florida
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2015 :  05:44:00 AM  Show Profile
Hello Mary Jane!
Thank you for stopping by, I did 'Snoopy' dances at my desk when I saw your comment! Hmmm you've got me thinking, at the moment we do not have a theme for the December meeting. I did send an email to all who attended the first meeting with more information about membership including the amazing discount for November and a link to the registration page as well as the Farmgirl Connection. From the responses so far, everyone seems excited and I am looking forward to having even more ladies participate next month. Perhaps we can focus more on membership for our December theme. That will give anyone who wants to enroll a chance to do so and once everyone has received their membership packets we can work on stitching up the Sisterhood badges for future meetings. So, if you have anything from henquarters that might help it would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
~ Gina

Farmgirl Sister #6227
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2015 :  09:19:10 AM  Show Profile
How about sending me your address? maryjane@maryjanesfarm.org. Surprises are always fun whenever farmgirls gather:)

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

SlowQueen
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Gina
West Palm Beach Florida
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2015 :  4:01:21 PM  Show Profile
Howdy Farmgirls!
I would like to invite you to our December Palm Beach Petticoat Pioneer Meet-Up. Once again this will be a casual meet & greet, spending time getting to know the Farmgirl Sisters in our area and talking about all things 'Farmgirl'. We can chat about what's new, any holiday craft projects you might be working on and discuss the latest issue of Mary Jane's Farm. I can answer any Farmgirl Sister membership questions you might have and what you might like to see for our January meeting.
The meeting is being held on Sunday, December 6th at 1pm and we are meeting at the PBC Main Library Branch, 3650 Summit Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33406. If you are a local Sister and would like to join us we would love to meet you!
~ Gina
Hen Honcho
Palm Beach Petticoat Pioneers
Sister # 6227

Farmgirl Sister #6227
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2015 :  4:34:09 PM  Show Profile
A little something in the mail to you. If you have more than 10 show up for your December meeting, a rain check for reinforcements is in order:)

Go to Top of Page

SlowQueen
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Gina
West Palm Beach Florida
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2015 :  05:08:42 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Mary Jane! Our special package has arrived and I can hardly wait to reveal the goodies inside at our next meeting! Stay tuned!

Farmgirl Sister #6227
Go to Top of Page

SlowQueen
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Gina
West Palm Beach Florida
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2015 :  3:41:41 PM  Show Profile
The Petticoat Pioneers are sending Mary Jane a HUGE 'Thank You' for sending us such a wonderful surprise!
We love the Moon-n Over Main Street Metropolis books and had more than enough to share so our Chapter decided to donate one to the library where we held our meeting.
Thank you Mary Jane!

Stay tuned for updates on our January meeting!

Farmgirl Sister #6227
Go to Top of Page

SlowQueen
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Gina
West Palm Beach Florida
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2017 :  05:15:16 AM  Show Profile
Hello Farmgirl Sisters!
Please accept my apologies for the long absence. I'm learning how to live with loss of mobility after a couple of back surgeries which have left me unable to drive. This has made it very difficult to organize monthly meet-ups. That being said, if anyone would like to get together on the weekend even if it's just for a cup of tea and a chat please let me know! I'd love to hear all about your Farmgirl endeavors and what badges you're working on.

Farmgirl Sister #6227
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Palm Beach Petticoat Pioneers Chapter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page