MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6699 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6699 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2015 :  6:53:01 PM  Show Profile
Hello fellow farmgirls!! My name is Krista and I just so happen to be MaryJane’s niece! I am super excited to get to know all of you ladies and make new friends! I am hoping to learn new things from you as well as inspire others. I live in a cute but small town in Utah. My little family consists of my 3 beautiful ladies (aka my dogs!) Takaya, Zakell, and Adalyn as well as my husband Jake. We are excited to be expanding our family as our baby boy is due December 12! With my baby on the way I want to make sure I provide him with the best things this world can give and hope to learn many of these things from you amazing farmgirls!

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2015 :  7:48:05 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Krista! So glad to meet you! Guess what! MY birthday is December 12th!!! How cool is that? I am very excited for you and your husband, and your girls!!! You are going to be a great Mom, I can tell! By loving your baby with all your heart, you will never go wrong! :) Just remember it goes by so fast... enjoy every moment. Our son turned 19 last summer and just started college this fall... It seems like just the other day he was sitting in his bouncy seat and flailing spaghetti everywhere! LOL! Every stage is wonderful... Every age is wonderful... I wish you all the best and can't wait to hear all about all the wonderful things he will do! :) God bless you all! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

www.papercraftingwithnini.ctmh.com

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  04:14:30 AM  Show Profile
Hi Krista! So happy to have you join us. Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your son. Children are such a sweet blessing!!! I just recently had my seventh :) What breed are your girls? When we were expecting our first child, we use to pull our dogs' ears and give them a treat, their tails and give them a treat, etc, so that they would be "use" to it before the baby came. Of course, they were just "babies" themselves, at about a year old when my oldest was born. In any case, it worked fantastically, and our children were able to do whatever they wanted, and they were fine with it!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6816 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6816 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  05:32:19 AM  Show Profile
Hi Krista, so happy to have you join us. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the Farm and congratulations on the coming birth of your son.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015
Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6525 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6525 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  05:55:18 AM  Show Profile
Hi Krista from sunny Florida and welcome to "The Farm"!! It is so nice to meet you and I look forward to hearing about what are up to out there in Utah.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  07:33:57 AM  Show Profile
*waving at ya from Evanston, WY* Welcome to Farmgirls!

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

My Etsy

www.etsy.com/shop/annapearlsattic

My Avon

www.youravon.com/sheronetaylor

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page

TexasWildflower
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Wanda
Hallettsville Texas
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  09:26:30 AM  Show Profile
Welcome, Krista, from down in Texas.! So glad to have you join us. The most important thing I can say about babies is, every precious second only goes by once. Never set aside the opportunity to hold, rock, sing to, and cuddle with that sweet gift. You are making heart treasures that can't be found anywhere else.

Wanda
Farmgirl sister #3399
www.wandasturrock.com
'The Simply Lived Life' blog http://www.wandasturrock.com/website/blog/
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16273 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16273 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  10:02:16 AM  Show Profile
I am just so very excited to welcome Krista to our Sisterhood!! To me, she's still the little girl who made a big pot of outside stew with my youngest. Pine needle/pine cone/pine bark, seasoned-with-leaves stew anyone?

But alas, she's all grown up and about to start a family of her own (my brother's first grandchild). Here's a pic of her and her father (my youngest brother Rex) on her wedding day.

And my brother will forever be my baby brother to me.

Big hug and a HUGE welcome Krista. I just know my mother has a great big smile on her face right now. She SO adored you.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6525 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6525 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  10:44:48 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for sharing these wonderful family photos, MaryJane! Krista, you were a beautiful bride on your wedding day!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  3:43:18 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Krista. Nice to have you with all of us.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

dandelionhouse
True Blue Farmgirl

205 Posts

Debbie
Plymouth Mass
USA
205 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  4:09:17 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Krista.
What a pretty name. Congratulations on your marriage and your expanding family. What a joy to have you with us! I'm 53 and I'm always learning something new from a fellow farmgirl!
Deb ( Beach Farmgirl blogger )

farmgirl sister #1199

Deb~ MJF BEACH farmgirlblogger
http://bfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/

www.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com

" home is where we all craft the life of our dreams."
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13568 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13568 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  4:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Krista,
Welcome to Farmgirl Connection! Mary Jane seems to be very happy you're part of this "family" too! Welcome!
My son's birthday is also December 12th! Sounds like you have a busy life!
Looking forward to hearing more about you and your life!
Enjoy the Connection . . . a great place to be!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6699 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6699 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2015 :  9:09:15 PM  Show Profile
Thank you ladies for the wonderful welcome and thoughtful posts! You are all so sweet. I am glad to see some December birthdays out there. I am a December baby as well. When I was growing up my family’s birthdays were in July and mine was in December. Now I can share my birth month with my little boy!
Shannon, the breeds of my girls are…Takaya is an Alaskan Malamute, Zakell is an Anatolian Great Dane, and Adalyn is a Border Collie Australian Shepard. All three are big beautiful ladies!
Thanks Mary Jane for sharing those pictures! My dad was such a cute kid!
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2015 :  10:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
A Big Welcome from the state of Wisconsin!! I look forward to hearing more about you. Maryjane, I really enjoyed seeing the pics of your family.

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog ... Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2015 :  10:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
A Big Welcome from the state of Wisconsin!! What a beautiful bride you made. Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your baby boy. I look forward to hearing more about you.

Maryjane, I really enjoyed seeing the pictures.

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog ... Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2015 :  10:29:02 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Krista!
Glad you are joining us on this wonderful farm.

hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2015 :  4:21:51 PM  Show Profile
Hi Krista,

Welcome!!! I am so excited to see you here. Congratulations on your upcoming new baby! How exciting. And at Christmas! How lucky you are to have MaryJane as an aunt. What a beautiful family.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

Farmgirl Hugs,
Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Chapter Leader, Connecticut Simpler Life Sisters
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2013

Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/

www.facebook.com/suburbanfarmgirlblogger
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6699 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6699 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  12:46:23 PM  Show Profile
Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much for the sweet comments. I am super excited for my baby and love being Mary Jane’s niece! It’s awesome having someone so wonderful in the family! But you all are just as lucky…you see she is your family as well-farmgirl sisterhood!
Go to Top of Page

NY Pumpkin girl
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Christine
Gouverneur New York
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  2:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Send NY Pumpkin girl a Yahoo! Message
Welcome Krista, so glad to have you join this wonderful group of Farmgirls. There is so many fun things to do and girls to meet. I am so happy that I found this group to join. Congratulations on your baby. I also have a grandchild due in December, actually December 25th. This will be my 5th grandchild. I will have four boys and one girl. It is so much fun. I just love being a grandma.

NY Pumpkin girl Farmgirl sister 6634.
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2015 :  6:37:52 PM  Show Profile
Krista. Welcome from Minnesota. My babies are 49 and 46. It doesn't seem possible. Welcome to the hen house and also to your new little one coming. Children are a blessing. Keep us posted with the big event. Thanks Mary Jane for the pictures.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6699 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6699 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2015 :  5:36:34 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Christine and Bonnie. I am way excited for my little boy to be here. Only 6 more weeks! Christine, the grandchild that is due in December, is it a boy or girl? That’s crazy; you may have a Christmas grandbaby! Bonnie it’s amazing how time flies. Hopefully you have plenty of grandchildren to spoil in exchange!
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17025 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17025 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2015 :  09:05:22 AM  Show Profile
Krista,,,
I am late at greeting you,, but a big Ginormous Welcome to the sisterhood...
where else can you pull up a seat in you jammies, hair uncombed, 1/2 full mug of java or tea (oh wait, that would be me! snork, giggle) and have a good fun gabfest to start your day off... lol!
Welcome and farmgirl hugz
>^..^<

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Mikki
True Blue Farmgirl

1510 Posts

Mikki
Austin Indiana
USA
1510 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2015 :  7:13:14 PM  Show Profile
Hi Krista and so glad you are here!

Mikki Jo
http://www.simplygatheringgrace.com
https://www.facebook.com/simplygathergrace
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6699 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6699 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2015 :  10:54:52 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Grace and Mikki!
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2015 :  4:54:23 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Welcome, Krista! Congrats on your soon and coming bundle of baby boy joy!!

Catherine
Sister #76 (2005)
One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt.

Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6699 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6699 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2015 :  09:07:36 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Catherine! Each day that I get closer I am getting more and more excited! We are getting into the final countdown!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirl Family Addition Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page