Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic The most fun vintage show Next Topic  

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  7:29:23 PM  Show Profile
I have gone to Junktoberfest shows in North Platte and McCook Nebraska. They are past phenomenal. The shows are organized by an area gal. These shows are the bomb. They have everything from Anne Sloan paint/demonstrations, French shabby chic, western/cowboy, handcrafted jewelry, vintage trailer food vendor, etc. Great news!!!!!! If everything goes as planned the gal is bringing a Junktoberfest show to Oberlin, Ks (my home town) June 2016. I am trying to decide if I want to do a booth. I have enough vintage inventory to do three booths. Maybe I will have my 1954 3600 Chevy pickup done by then. I would love to drive it in for the event. Mary Jane, you would love what this gal does. Wish you could feature her shows in your magazine. They are past unbelievable. Blow crafts shows out of the water. Just had to share our exciting news.

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  5:08:48 PM  Show Profile
I love those kind of shows too. Wish I were closer.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Janice
True Blue Farmgirl

191 Posts

Janice
Vancouver WA
USA
191 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2015 :  7:53:59 PM  Show Profile
There is a junk, vintage finds and antique show at the Clark County Center in Ridgefield/Vancouver, WA. this October 9,10 and 11. I can't wait to go. Any local gal want to join me on Saturday Oct 10?

Janice
Go to Top of Page

MnMotherMary
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Mary
Jordan MN
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  11:19:28 AM  Show Profile
I would love to here about more of these kinds of shows. I am sure others would to with a little more advance notice on the dates.
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2016 :  1:10:57 PM  Show Profile
Maybe we could talk the Maryjane or the admins. into adding a place to post any kind of upcoming events and contact info for those of us who like to go to events and shows. Even vintage car shows would be fun to post. It would be nice if they could be regionalized so we would not have to sort through all of them.
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic The most fun vintage show Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page