Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Maryjane's First Product?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Maryjane's First Product? Next Topic  

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2015 :  7:39:03 PM  Show Profile
Check out this bag I found on Etsy. Is this one of Maryjane's first products?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/168932774/rare-haight-ashbury-bag-from-the-farm?ref=shop_home_active_15

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

My Etsy

www.etsy.com/shop/annapearlsattic

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2015 :  8:13:53 PM  Show Profile
Well, isn't that interesting. Several years ago, we had traveling handmade dolls (MJ and Meg) and they'd go from home to home, picking up clothing, etc. along the way. Women posed with the dolls for pics and the whole idea was adorable. Women welcomed "us" into their home for a short stay before the dolls moved on to the next person who'd signed up to host the dolls(with a trunk full of luggage that grew with each visit). The dolls disappeared at some point and we lost track of the person who'd last had them. Great find Sherone! I should buy it:)

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13556 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13556 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2015 :  1:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
You must have bought it, Mary Jane . . . or someone did. Says that "item is unavailable", so I can't see the picture!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  09:55:49 AM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
I was wondering if you bought it too. I fondly remember when the traveling dolls visited my places years ago. I didnt realize that they went missing.

Dream like you have a lifetime ahead of you. Live like you only have today.
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  10:10:15 AM  Show Profile
Update: As it turns out Meg says she thinks the dolls came back but one of the boxes went missing. So yesterday I searched through our attic. I haven't found them yet but didn't get a chance to look into all of our containers. I'm hopeful. Will let you know! Oh, and no I didn't get it purchased (frowny face). Lucas has to do our purchases and he wasn't here. I was going to have him buy it today.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  10:23:00 AM  Show Profile
I asked the seller to put it back up for sale.

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

My Etsy

www.etsy.com/shop/annapearlsattic

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Maryjane's First Product? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page