Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Budget Mix Tote Bag Special
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Budget Mix Tote Bag Special Next Topic  

Ozark Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

130 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2015 :  7:52:04 PM  Show Profile
Today I received my Budget Mix Tote Bag with all the goodies tucked inside, and I couldn't be happier. The tote itself is flower-covered and Farmgirl-labeled, and beautiful. The apron and embroidery patterns are lovely idea creators, the recipe edition of the magazine has me drooling, and the Budget Mix itself was impressively packed air-tight. I made my first meal with the Budget Mix and it turned out quite well. It was like receiving a gift instead of a purchase. I recommend it!

Farmgirl #6511

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  05:16:41 AM  Show Profile
Steph,
I'm so glad to know you like it. It's a labor of love for us. A homeschool family in Moscow embroiders the little squares. We cut the fabric and sew the totes here and then hubby fills them with goodies. Thank you for supporting our work.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  05:23:57 AM  Show Profile
Steph, I know you are going to love using the recipe edition magazine that comes with the tote! I use mine all the time for creative ideas. Budget Mix is fantastic to have as a staple in the pantry. I love the consistent results I get when using it.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  11:18:56 AM  Show Profile
I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Don't forget that we have quite a few Budget Mix recipes on the Raising Jane Journal. Just search for "Budget Mix" here: www.raisingjane.org/journal/

You can also call or email me with questions. If I don't know the answer, I can usually find someone (Ashley) who does!

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  1:00:25 PM  Show Profile
Winnie and Steph,
Now I just had to order the budget mix tote, who doesn't want another tote bag! While online also bought myself a hoodie, I was having a small pity party for myself this morning. So now I'm patiently (not really) for my order.

Thanks
Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page

Ozark Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

130 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  1:45:56 PM  Show Profile
Mary Jane -- Not to sound weird, but I swear I could feel that love. Thank you for so many wonderful life-enrichers.

Winnie -- I wish I could have ten meals a day because everything looks so good. I was amazed at the versatility of the Budget Mix, and very glad someone helpfully pointed out all the things that can be made with it. Fold-Overs? Crepes? Quick pizza crust? I don't think I would have thought of those on my own.

Brian -- It reminds me of Bisquick, so I made an Impossible Corn Pie with it, using a 1982 recipe as my template (which I completely deviated from). It makes perfect Impossible Pie, with a crust on the bottom and the custard filling on the top. Thanks for the information on where to find more recipes. Budget Mix is like clay: there are endless things to sculpt with it, it seems!

Denise Ann -- I want a hoodie too! I'm going to get myself one this fall.

Steph

Farmgirl #6511
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6748 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6748 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  1:52:05 PM  Show Profile
Denise, I bought the hoodie last fall, and it's my go-to casual jacket when it's cold & windy.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  6:26:17 PM  Show Profile
Sara and Steph,
I do love a good hoodie. If I could wear one at work I would! Most of my favorites have been completely worn out so I deserve a new one by my estimation.

Take care,

Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2015 :  05:45:05 AM  Show Profile
Denise Ann, I concur with you that if one is having a not so good day, shopping at MaryJane's online store is a good way to chase away the blues while getting some top quality items!! You are going to love the tote bag kit and hoodie!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Budget Mix Tote Bag Special Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page