Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Try This
 Cheapie reusable makeup remover idea
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Try This: Previous Topic Cheapie reusable makeup remover idea Next Topic  

Rosemary
True Blue Farmgirl

1825 Posts

Virginia
USA
1825 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2015 :  08:40:40 AM  Show Profile
I just found this on a site I visit now and then. I love the design of this page, too. Reminds me of our MaryJane's "look."

I'm going to try this. It's especially nice that you can throw the used wipes in a bag to launder and re-use. I would use an extra openwork lingerie bag for this rather than a pillow case, though. I'm thinking of cutting up some white washcloths because I like the extra exfoliating quality, versus tee-shirt material. I can get packs of 12 for cheap at our local dollar store. They make great cleaning rags.

See what you think: http://happymoneysaver.com/gentle-cleansing-facial-wipes/#_a5y_p=1528898

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  7:28:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi Rosemary, I love this and can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing!

Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

Rosemary
True Blue Farmgirl

1825 Posts

Virginia
USA
1825 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  8:02:25 PM  Show Profile
My pleasure, Amy.
Go to Top of Page

FarfromaFarmer
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Libby
Kingston Washington
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2015 :  9:14:19 PM  Show Profile
One thing I've been doing recently, which you can also read about in my blog, is Coconut oil. :) In the winter I get dry skin on my face. I decided to start using coconut oil on my face and one day I put too much on so I used some toilet paper to get the extras off and WOW. There was so much make-up that came off after I Had already used a makeup remover cloth from Burt's Bees! So now that's how I get rid of my make up. It's healthy, moisturizing, and does a good job!

~FarfromaFarmer

http://farfromafarmer.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2015 :  05:48:19 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the heads-up on this one, Rosemary! I am certainly going to try this out.

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog ... Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page
  Try This: Previous Topic Cheapie reusable makeup remover idea Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page