Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 Pulling myself up by my boot straps.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic Pulling myself up by my boot straps..... Next Topic  

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2015 :  06:24:28 AM  Show Profile
Hay there, sweet Farmgirl Sisters,

I have been in a dark place lately....confused....out of sorts....wondering.....whatever you want to call it. I have not been on my computer so have not checked in on emails or here on MJF. I have not completed a few swaps and have disappointed several of you. I am hoping that I have made a turn and can get back to a better ME !!! Ya'll are my inspiration, my family, and I am disappointed in myself for disappointing ya'll. I am trying to finish all my swaps and clear my desk of many issues. I need to keep moving forward so I can stay out of the dark. I am so very sorry.

Today is a new day !!!

Hugs and prayers, Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter {A virtual chapter open to everyone.}
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6829 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6829 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2015 :  07:57:55 AM  Show Profile
Daisy I got my arms around you and I am praying that you will feel the Lord's arms around you too.

I've been where you have been and where you are now. One of the things I learned after going through darkness and coming out on the other side is that it did me no good to dwell on it.

Yes, take stock of what happen & scream at it if you want to; the time that has gone by; how it affected you; but then let it go! Let it go so you can breath in the light and live in the here & now.

Think on your blessings and work on what needs to be changed. All the while love yourself ~~~ yes love yourself and be good to you. Part of healing is accepting you ~~~ the entire you ~~~ halos & warts ~~~ once you accept you and embrace her you are then and only then are you on the road to recovery.

May the Lord bless & keep you. May you feel the love and understanding of all your FarmGirl friends. We ~me~ are here for you.

Have a blessed day, Sara
FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2015 :  08:09:44 AM  Show Profile
Oh Sweet Miss Daizy! I think many of us can empathize! I have finally learned that when I start to "shut down" and not want o correspond to my e-mails or on MJF, I need to get on here even more often!!! But that is just me. Know that I too am wrapping my arms around you lovingly and will be praying for you!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
626 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2015 :  10:08:55 AM  Show Profile
Daizy, we've all been there! We always judge ourselves the hardest don't we? You know all of us here are a forgiving and loving bunch. :) I got your thank you card a little while ago, and it really brightened my day! I'll be praying for you as well. You couldn't be in better company for support than here.

Erin
Farmgirl #3762

"It is... through the world of the imagination which takes us beyond the restrictions of provable fact, that we touch the hem of truth." - Madeleine L'Engle

http://www.etsy.com/shop/femmepostale/
http://www.pinterest.com/femmepostale/
Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2015 :  11:22:20 AM  Show Profile
Hi Daizy, Whatever your troubles are remind yourself now and again that everything changes sooner or later. That every new day is full of potential for a million blessings. That you have a barnyard full of sister chicks who send love and prayers. That you are beautiful and perfect just the way God made you! {{Hugs!}}

Amy

In every life there is a story, in every story there is a song.

www.danaherandcloud.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2015 :  10:52:57 AM  Show Profile
Daizy, my prayers to you. Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

AdeleHale
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Jennifer
Columbus Georgia
31 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2015 :  12:24:08 PM  Show Profile
Thinking about you, sweetheart.
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2015 :  08:50:08 AM  Show Profile
Thanks...ya'llare sooo sweet. This is the first time I have had to come back and check in. The week was long but I kept looking for Saturday. And I made it !!! I hope all is well everyone. I will spend several hours tonight trying to catch up. Always look forward .

Hugs and prayers, Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter {A virtual chapter open to everyone.}
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2015 :  09:43:16 AM  Show Profile
Daisy, I am so proud of you. Sometimes all you can do is keep on keeping on.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2015 :  05:23:34 AM  Show Profile
Hang in there Daizy! Keep your chin up and know that farmgirls support you! :)

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com

www.thehmmmschoolingmom.com
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - May 08 2015 :  7:21:39 PM  Show Profile
Daizy, I'm so glad to hear from you! Coming back from the other side is such a breath of fresh air! Hugs! Have been there and back many times over the years.
I'm now wondering if I may join the Poor House Chapter? I will send you my info.
Take good care of yourself, dear sister.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13585 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13585 Posts

Posted - May 09 2015 :  2:31:31 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Daizy, I too can empathize! I'm in a similar spot now and it is difficult! Life has a way of throwing so many "hiccups" in the way, but I'm trying to grow in God's grace and respond as He would have me to . . . learning the lessons he has for me along the way.
Hang in there . . praying for you!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - May 09 2015 :  7:16:53 PM  Show Profile
I'm praying on you Daisy and all who are in this spot. God bless.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

CindyG
True Blue Farmgirl

293 Posts

Cindy
Fairfax VA
USA
293 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2015 :  4:38:29 PM  Show Profile
Recognizing what is going on/ awareness of the problem puts you well ahead in terms of finding solutions. I hope things are going well.

I am off on a major journey to a wellness-related I hate to say resort, but spa sounds just as bad and camp sounds like the beginning of a cheesy horror movie. Two weeks away from home and family in hopes of jump starting a leap out of what I consider to be the category of "Well That's Just Life" in terms of family stress, marital stress, cortisol toxic soup, menopause assault on the body, etc. Pretty much what life hands all of us, right? I know I am beyond blessed to have this opportunity, and I plan to make the very most of it.

If I get any wonderful insights into how handle all this stuff, trust me - I'll be sharing!
Cindy
Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic Pulling myself up by my boot straps..... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page