callene
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Callene
Atlanta Georgia
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  4:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Send callene a Yahoo! Message
Anyone please help me figure out where to put my Jubilee merit badge entry.And where do the two ideas for Jubilee go?
Thank you in advance.

Callene C
Farmgirl 6216
Create the life you love
Love the life you create

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  4:42:42 PM  Show Profile
Hey Callene.

You can apply for the Jubilee badge here: www.maryjanesfarm.org/farmgirl-sisterhood/merit-badge-applications.asp?Action=Sisterhood

If you need to review the requirements you can do so here: www.farmgirlsisterhood.org/badges-eo-farmgirl-jubilee.asp

The two ideas go here: www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/default.asp?CAT_ID=11

Hope that helps!

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

callene
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Callene
Atlanta Georgia
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  7:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Send callene a Yahoo! Message
I did it under the earn it in the chatroom forum,I guess.Thanks will see if I can figure out how to send it to the other.Thank you very much Brian.
quote:
Originally posted by Brian

Hey Callene.

You can apply for the Jubilee badge here: www.maryjanesfarm.org/farmgirl-sisterhood/merit-badge-applications.asp?Action=Sisterhood

If you need to review the requirements you can do so here: www.farmgirlsisterhood.org/badges-eo-farmgirl-jubilee.asp

The two ideas go here: www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/default.asp?CAT_ID=11

Hope that helps!

~Brian

Callene C
Farmgirl 6216
Create the life you love
Love the life you create
Go to Top of Page

SlowQueen
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Gina
West Palm Beach Florida
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2015 :  07:30:04 AM  Show Profile
Hooray Callene! I'm right behind you!

"If you think you're too small to make a difference in the world, try spending a night in a tent with a mosquito."
Farmgirl Sister #6227
Go to Top of Page

callene
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Callene
Atlanta Georgia
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2015 :  1:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Send callene a Yahoo! Message
Hi Slow Queen.Did you ever figure out how to post your jubilee badge stuff?I submitted my app,then tried to submit my ideas.I do not think that I am doing it right.And if so how do you know if you get a badge?Discouraged and confussed.
quote:
Originally posted by SlowQueen

Hooray Callene! I'm right behind you!

"If you think you're too small to make a difference in the world, try spending a night in a tent with a mosquito."
Farmgirl Sister #6227

Callene C
Farmgirl 6216
Create the life you love
Love the life you create
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13568 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13568 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2015 :  4:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Callene,
All of your work, ideas, pics, etc. go in the application which you access on the "Earn Merit Badges" section. You should be able to see what the requirements are for each level and go from there.

I always type everything into a Word document and then copy and paste into the application, in the event . . and it does happen . . . an application goes "missing" out there in cyberspace. I can then resubmit if necessary.

I always write on my application requirements pages the dates I submit an application and then, if I don't hear anything in a couple weeks I'll send an email to Brian at the farm and ask him if that application has been received, giving him which badge, which level and the date I submitted it. He's good about checking to see if it's in the queue. Brian is the one who approves the applications and will send you an email with a link, to the certificate you can print out and the badge template which you can print out.

Brian wears a lot of different "hats" at the farm (especially this time of year) and is really busy, so it can take some time for the approval to come, but he will check on receipt of the application for you. His email is: brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org.

I hope that helps . . . let me know if I can answer any other questions.
Wishing you the best on your badges!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

callene
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Callene
Atlanta Georgia
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2015 :  6:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Send callene a Yahoo! Message
Thank you CeeJay.That is very helpful.
quote:
Originally posted by ceejay48

Callene,
All of your work, ideas, pics, etc. go in the application which you access on the "Earn Merit Badges" section. You should be able to see what the requirements are for each level and go from there.

I always type everything into a Word document and then copy and paste into the application, in the event . . and it does happen . . . an application goes "missing" out there in cyberspace. I can then resubmit if necessary.

I always write on my application requirements pages the dates I submit an application and then, if I don't hear anything in a couple weeks I'll send an email to Brian at the farm and ask him if that application has been received, giving him which badge, which level and the date I submitted it. He's good about checking to see if it's in the queue. Brian is the one who approves the applications and will send you an email with a link, to the certificate you can print out and the badge template which you can print out.

Brian wears a lot of different "hats" at the farm (especially this time of year) and is really busy, so it can take some time for the approval to come, but he will check on receipt of the application for you. His email is: brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org.

I hope that helps . . . let me know if I can answer any other questions.
Wishing you the best on your badges!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com

Callene C
Farmgirl 6216
Create the life you love
Love the life you create
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2015 :  7:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Brian is always a huge help. He does wear MANY hats!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page
  6. Earn it!: Previous Topic Help Please   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page