Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Magazine Queston
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Magazine Queston Next Topic  

Ms. Hannigan
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

Shari
Middle TN
USA
57 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  11:55:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi! my sister (Ms. Treadle) and I love, love, love your magazine, and are passing that love onto our 5 farmgirls in training as they are getting into their teen years. We are both trying to find all of the magazine issues to have in our family libraries. The oldest "new-style" magazine I have is the May/ June/ July 2008 "She's a Keeper" issue. I wonder how many came before that and if you have any ideas on where we might find them?
Thanks so much!
Ms. Hannigan

...some women are drippin' with diamonds... some women are drippin' with pearls... look at me, lucky me, the only thing I'm drippin' with is... little girls...
Farmgirl #1158
blog: www.gravelhillfarm.com

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  12:48:58 PM  Show Profile
Howdy Shari,

The "She's a Keeper" issue you have is the very first issue that came out after we partnered up with our publisher. The magazines that we printed before that issue are found in Back Issue Bundle #1 and the 8th and 9th special issues found here: http://shop.maryjanesfarm.org/Magazine

Sorry, the premiere issue is totally out of stock. Hope that helps!

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Ms. Hannigan
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

Shari
Middle TN
USA
57 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2015 :  12:07:49 AM  Show Profile
That's fantastic news, thanks so much!
Ms. Hanigan

...some women are drippin' with diamonds... some women are drippin' with pearls... look at me, lucky me, the only thing I'm drippin' with is... little girls...
Farmgirl #1158
blog: www.gravelhillfarm.com
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Magazine Queston Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page