Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 2nd annual Tea & Crumpets Party Swap *partners pos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2nd annual Tea & Crumpets Party Swap *partners pos Next Topic
Page: of 4

musicmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Wendy
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  9:59:39 PM  Show Profile
Oh Karen, I'm so very sorry! My mom has been in the hospital and I totally thought your package was mailed, but it wasn't. It will be in the mail in the next couple of days. Please fiorgive me for being so late. I thought I had mailed it...

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley
www.joyfulandsimple.wordpress.com

www.becomingwendy.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2018 :  8:36:17 PM  Show Profile
I am sorry I missed this swap! It must have been fun! We had tea parties almost every afternoon when the grand daughters were young. They loved peach tea. I even found them some small tea cups and a small tea pot at a local shop. I introduced them to sugar cubes, trying to limit their sugar intake. My son is 6'5" tall and he was invited to join one afternoon. He would pop in to see them, when they were working nearby. Of course he did not fit under their tiny table so he looked a bit funny, legs stretched out, sipping peach tea. Sweet granny memories.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2018 :  03:31:17 AM  Show Profile
I too am sorry this was before my time here. I absolutely adore tea and all the fun things that go along with it. So beautiful!

Farmgirl #6994

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain ~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2nd annual Tea & Crumpets Party Swap *partners pos Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page