Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 2nd annual Tea & Crumpets Party Swap *partners pos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2nd annual Tea & Crumpets Party Swap *partners pos Next Topic
Page: of 4

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1264 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1264 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2014 :  06:14:14 AM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful package from Cecily this weekend! Thank you SO much for everything! I absolutely love it all! I was wondering if you could tell me what the Rooibos and Chamomile tea was. I tried that first and absolutely love it. I was saving the wrapper on the counter so I could try and find it but DH forgot I was saving it and tossed it.

Yours is going out in today's mail, I am sorry I am running a little bit behind. I hope you enjoy it, I really had so much fun putting it together for you!

<3
Sarah

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2014 :  07:57:10 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah! So happy you received the package and loved it...did the tea cup stay all in one piece? The tea is Kalahari brand Red Tea...I am not sure where to find it...A friend bought it for me so not sure. I will ask her next time I see her. I hope you have a lovely day!

Farmgirl Sister # 241
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2014 :  09:29:04 AM  Show Profile
Hi Danyel,

Sent your box out first thing this morning. As I told you, I was looking for one more special thing and I found it, YEAH!! I hope that you like your goodies.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1264 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1264 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2014 :  11:25:28 AM  Show Profile
Cecily,

Everything arrived in perfect condition and I love the cup and saucer. I did take photos and will try and post tonight. My brother was visiting this weekend and I didn't get a chance to get online and post the photo and of course didn't think to bring my camera with me to post on my lunch break!

Thanks for checking on the tea for me and sharing some of what you had with me. I would love to know where to get it. I found it online but only on two sites one only ships to Indiana and the other to New York - none to Colorado. :(

Hope you're having a great day!

<3
Sarah

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2014 :  11:48:55 AM  Show Profile
YAY! Sarah, so happy nothing broke! ...just a thought, you could always order that tea and ship to me, then I could ship it to you since I live in Indiana...or tell me the website and I could order it for you then just ship it to ya when I get it :-)

Farmgirl Sister # 241
Go to Top of Page

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2014 :  12:08:13 PM  Show Profile
Tiana - I received the package, not sure when as I was out of town for several days visiting my grandmother....I don't know where to begin listing out the wonderful package that I received. A very sweet tea cup and snack tray, Love it......tea towel, 5 or 6 different tea (can't wait to try one this evening after work), sugar cubes, cinnimon sticks, and the list goes on. Thank you so much for the wonderful swap items. It really brightened my day after a long drive home in the car.

Blessings,
Kristi

Make Today Count (MTC) :-)

Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2014 :  7:10:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marcy
I was a little late getting your box out, I mailed it on Saturday the post office said it should arrive by Tuesday (?today) hope it made it safe, I had so much fun with this swap. Hope you liked it.

Danyel
farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2014 :  09:30:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi Danyel,

I did get the box. I sent you an email but I haven't had time to post on here. Thank you so much. The box itself is so beautiful. I can never have enough boxes!! I do many crafts and they are great to keep supplies in. I haven't tried the tea yet but OH MY GOODNESS does it smell amazing!! I love the book you made me, the magazine is so inspiring and the tea cups are so very pretty. I am a fanatic about anything to do with English history and they were both made in England so how perfect is that?

I sent your box out to you on Monday. I was looking for one more thing to send to you and I found it. You should be getting your box either today or Thursday. I so hope that you like your goodies.

Thanks for being such a wonderful swap partner
hugs
Marcy

I just checked the tracking number and it says that it was delivered this monring. I so hope that you like everything.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Marcy on Apr 30 2014 09:38:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2014 :  10:17:29 AM  Show Profile
I made a trip to the post office, they close at 12, and I made it at 11. The box is on the counter, I want to be able to enjoy it, so I plan on opening it as soon as I can with a cup of tea. I am sure I will love it.

Thank you
Danyel

I will post as soon as I have time to open and enjoy.
farmgirl sister 4202.
Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1505 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1505 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2014 :  12:35:37 PM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
Hi girls!! Sorry I have not been on sooner! I got the most AMAZING box from Judy! My kids devoured the crackers, right away. lol! I don't buy that sort of thing, so they were excited! So many goodies tucked in!!! But my favorite, by far, was a lovely vintage teacup and saucer. I just started picking up occasional vintage pieces, going for a mis-matched look, and had been watching for a set. THANK YOU!!!! My kids want to have a teaparty now! So next week (I homeschool) we will work on PreK things with the boys about Teaparties, my oldest will help prepare, for Home Ec, and we are going to have a Mommy and Me tea!!!

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
http://themostlycrunchyfarmgirl.wordpress.com

www.simplyaroma.com/aliciawinkler 100% certified therapeutic grade essential oils
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DandeeRose Farmgirl Accessories and more!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2014 :  12:57:07 PM  Show Profile
Alicia, thank you for posting the pic, i dont have that capabililty. I can tell you ladies the tea towel and tea holder are absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for all the little goodies tucked inside. My mom loves them and can't wait to share a cup of tea with the grand kids this week. :)

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hodge-Lodge-Clothesline/285366378259342

Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1505 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1505 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2014 :  1:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
I am so glad she is happy!!! :)

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
http://themostlycrunchyfarmgirl.wordpress.com

www.simplyaroma.com/aliciawinkler 100% certified therapeutic grade essential oils
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DandeeRose Farmgirl Accessories and more!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2014 :  2:42:27 PM  Show Profile
Brenda,

I got your wonderful package in today's mail. Thank you so very much ! I loved the card you sent and the fact ya gave info on yourself !!! The tea cup was so precious and dainty. I collect tea cups and it's the only one of its kind for me. I dream of the day I will be able to hand down my cups to my new granddaughter. I think this one will be thee first I let her use as well :-) I loved the vintage linens....especially the embroidered one as I LOVE embroidered items :-) Thanks so much again for a lovely gift box. I havent decided whether to put the handmade country heart in my truck on the rearview mirror or leave it hanging on my fireplace mantle............I smile everytime I look at it and think of you and our Farmgirl Sisterhood !!! Take care and God Bless.
Let me know when your's arrives.
Jami

Farmgirl Sister # 5876
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2014 :  8:36:56 PM  Show Profile
SARAH, I received my box today and I was just like a little girl on Christmas morning!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE everything you sent! The tea cup is exactly something I would have picked out for myself...it actually pairs very well with a cream and sugar set that I already have. I absolutely adore the hand-painted cream and sugar set with your state flower on it. The lizards were SUCH a thoughtful touch! My boys were SO excited about them and the hot chocolate!! You are so sweet to have thought of my boys...they say to tell you 'Thank You VERY much!' I LOVE the teas and the tin you sent them in, all the little details such as the recipes, flowers, all the origami and basket paper art!!! The little note pads and file. OH! And the lovely succulent!!! It is perfect and such a sweet addition! I will try to post a picture on here tomorrow. I loved the card you sent! It is always so nice to read about fellow farmgirl sisters and get to know more about each other. Thank you so so so much!

Farmgirl Sister # 241
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - May 01 2014 :  06:34:03 AM  Show Profile
Oh and I forgot to mention the lemon cookies, candle the crochet linen and little linen...LOVE all of it! I tried to post a pic, but for some reason I can't get it to work.

Farmgirl Sister # 241
Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - May 01 2014 :  08:07:16 AM  Show Profile
Music Mommy, I haven't if you got your package okay? When should I expect my goodie? I hope you are okay. Let me know.

Farmgirl hugs,
Karen

DreamsofDandelionsandChickens.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1264 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1264 Posts

Posted - May 01 2014 :  6:00:15 PM  Show Profile
Cecily,

YAY! I am so happy you like everything! I really had a wonderful time putting that all together for you! I went on a quest to find something that little boys would like, so I am just so thrilled that they like the lizard toys! The tea cup and saucer, I just fell in love with those and knew that they were perfect to send in this swap, I am so happy you like it all. :) The little succulent will spread if you plant it outside, we have a bunch growing outside here and just love them. So glad it arrived OK.

This is a photo of the wonderful things that Cecily sent me:
Thank you again!!! I have been drinking tea in my beautiful cup (I also adore the tin you sent me, great minds think alike) every day,

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - May 03 2014 :  9:23:03 PM  Show Profile
Brenda. .....just checked fed ex tracking and says your pkg was delivered to back door Monday. Hope all is well and ya got it. I've tried email w/ no answer. Please let me know if ya got it or if I need to contact FedEx for lost or damaged pkg :-)
Thanks.........Jami. :-)

Farmgirl Sister # 5876
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - May 04 2014 :  07:12:16 AM  Show Profile
Jami, I was on a road trip with my daughter for a week and just got back. Your package came the same day I left. I just got it last night.
Thank You! I love the cup and saucer. They are perfect. The teas are different from any I have and I can't wait to try them. The problem will be which one to try first. lol I like Jordan Almonds and haven't had them for a long time. The pink tablecloth is lovely. I like your use of a lace tablecloth on the top. Think I will do that also. The cookie cutters are also so pretty I just may have to hang them up to look at. Thank You again for the lovely package. I have really enjoyed these Tea Party Swaps. BTW I couldn't get my phone to send out emails while I was gone.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread

Edited by - Lavender Rose on May 04 2014 07:13:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - May 05 2014 :  8:33:17 PM  Show Profile
Brenda.....thanx so much for letting me know it did arrive ok....I was so worried ya didn't get it :-)
Road trip w/ daughter sounds lovely. I'm glad ya liked your box. This was my 1st swap and like you....I have really enjoyed. I'm doing the mail art now too and it's been great as well. I'm so glad we were partnered. Thanx again for everything. Farmgirl Hugs
Jami

Farmgirl Sister # 5876

Edited by - HunnysHen on May 05 2014 8:35:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - May 09 2014 :  6:14:44 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jami, Here is a picture as promised. Sorry about the late posting.

Thank you again for the Great swap. Hugs, Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - May 09 2014 :  8:16:09 PM  Show Profile
Well, Sarah, I keep trying to post a picture of the beautiful tea stuff you sent to me, but can't seem to get it to work. I have been enjoying all of my teas in my Beautiful tea cup!

Farmgirl Sister # 241
Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
349 Posts

Posted - May 10 2014 :  09:25:17 AM  Show Profile
Marcy, I did finally get to look in my box ( on the 30th, I loved it!) The fairy door and bird house will be on the porch for me to enjoy as I sip my tea with the wonderful chocolate you sent. The magazines are beautiful and my daughter and I have been passing them back and forth as we both love everything country. The to do list has already been put to use, much to the groans of my family , organization helps so well. Thank you again for being my swap partner.

Danyel
farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  2:10:49 PM  Show Profile
I am so very sad -- I haven't heard from Music Mommy. I don't know if she received the package from me, nor do I know if there's one coming for me! My, but I long for a goodie box!!!!

Karen

DreamsofDandelionsandChickens.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  8:08:30 PM  Show Profile
Awww, Karen, so sorry your partner hasn't responded!! Hopefully she is okay. Wonder if anyone has heard from her lately...?

Farmgirl Sister # 241
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2nd annual Tea & Crumpets Party Swap *partners pos Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page