Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Ann43--new from Kansas. Next Topic  

Ann43
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Ks.
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  08:38:13 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Everyone--Yes, I'm new on here & don't know what I'm doing yet..Looks like a fun site to be on..I'm a retired grandma. Raised one girl & 2 boys & have 5 grandchildren & do crafts, sometimes do craft shows, do gardening, reading & go camping..we have a white little 2yr old bishon doggie that really doesn't know she's a dog--but, she's my baby. Last nite my husband & I went to the senior center here in town & listened to a country & western band there & ate all kinds of foods & had a great time--now, back to the real world.

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  08:49:39 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to the group Ann!! Sounds like you have alot of common interests with us..and your dog sounds adorable..I think Bichons look so much like stuffed animals..just adorable. I bet you will love it here! What sort of crafts do you like to do??
anyway, welcome! I am glad you found us..this is such a fun group of gals!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  08:54:45 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Ann!!! You will love it on this forum. A great bunch of ladies. Ranging from very young to grammas like us. And everyone with their own bit of knowledge. Welcome!!

Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  08:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
Welcome to the group there are alot of craft people here so I am sure you will have no problem fitting in.
Nice to meet you
Sunshine

P.S.
just curious I clicked on the link to your home page and it went to some place called cox networks ws that supposed to happen or is that a mistake.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my other web store http://vintagethreads.etsy.com/
my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  08:56:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Hi, Ann. And welcome. This is a fantastic site - you're going to love it here. What's your doggie's name? I have five dogs(all rescued and all think they're number one). You'll find lots of women on this sight interested in everything on your list.

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  09:35:34 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ann,

Welcome. You sound like you have a wonderful full life. Now you can get to know all of us too. This is a great place to learn and share with like minded people.

Debbie

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  10:08:11 AM  Show Profile
welcome to the group Ann.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  04:35:39 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Ann, we are so glad to have you. Where in Ks. are you from? Most of my family lives in Ks. and Neb. I grew up between Overland Park and Topeka. My mother was born in Courtland though. My grandmothers still live in O.P. and Topeka. I have to say I love that state and miss it alot. May be back in Jan to celebrate a grandmothers 95th b-day. Glad you found us. Enjoy!!
Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Ann43
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Ks.
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  04:41:17 AM  Show Profile
Kelly43-Thanks for chattin-I live in Augusta, which is about 12 miles east of Wichita-we're half way between Wichita & El Dorado. We live in town-both wish we were living in the country-but for now this will have to do.
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  05:11:33 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Ann! Glad you found us. We have many women with a huge vareiety of interests. There's bound to be something that suits your fancy!!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

PlumJoy
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

joy
Merced Ca.
50 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  5:07:08 PM  Show Profile
Welcom Ann! You will have great fun with these gals. You will have to let us see some pictures of what you do. I love to craft also but When I craft it feels like play time to me. It's nice that you can make a profit from your talents at those craft shows.

PlumJoy in California
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  7:18:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ann and welcome to the group - look forward to chatting about your craft sometimes!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Ann43--new from Kansas. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page