Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 my favorite MJF soup
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic my favorite MJF soup Next Topic  

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 10 2005 :  09:16:10 AM  Show Profile
I recently ordered more soup for my own little stash. (I tend to NOT share) and I just can't get past loving the black bean and corn chowder..it is the best!! I order way more of that than anything else. Anyone else love it? I tried some of the outrageous outback oatmeal this time too..(always have to try something new) and it is great!! Everything I have tried has been so good! I got my oldest son using the products too and he loves the pasta. I am probably one of the only people like this..but I just do not like ANY pasta...so I stick with the soups and love the garlic pesto bread and the oats and the wireless coffee substitute too.
I sure recomend this stuff!

Jenny in Utah

Bloom where you are planted!

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - May 10 2005 :  09:29:16 AM  Show Profile
I have some of the black bean and corn chowder in my panry but have not tried it yet. I ordered a package on your recommendation Jenny! Bet it is good with some cheese sprinkled on top. I tried the corn salsa and it was excellent! Used it on top of grilled chicken breasts. The organic peasant tomato soup is yummy! I do like the garlic pesto bread...might try making bread sticks out of them. My downfall is pasta...I am a pasta fiend ( got the behind to prove it) I recently ordered the 3lb bulk size of the red pesto pasta. I can't help myself! All her foods I have tried I have loved.

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi, 13th century.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 10 2005 :  10:52:28 AM  Show Profile
I havn't tried the corn salsa yet, but I will next order for sure. I want to try that garlic scape pesto some time too..guess I will try growing garlic again this year!!! I make and freeze pesto every year and for once did enough last fall to last through the winter. I thawed out the last little container this morning to use with supper (on breadsticks!) All my little basil plants are in a row on the living room window sill waiting for it to warm up enough to move outside so I have my pesto in waiting too.
I love the pea soup too...yum. I should really order the black bean and corn chowder in bulk..I love it that much! I hope you like it too!

Jenny in Utah

Bloom where you are planted!
Go to Top of Page

JanaM
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Jana
Miller Bay/Indianola WA
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2005 :  1:17:21 PM  Show Profile
The peasant tomato is so good. It's zingy, filling, and tasty. I just bought a quantity of it in bulk because it's perfect for taking to work and is so satisfying that you really don't need anything else to accompany it!

Before MaryJane's peasant tomato soup, I didn't like tomato soup at all!
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2005 :  3:10:26 PM  Show Profile
Jana, That is my favorite MJF soup! It is great hot or cold! I like it with some grated parmesan cheese and a little black pepper. It's addicting!

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi, 13th century. http://www.xs4all.nl/~josvg/cits/sb/sb101.html
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic my favorite MJF soup Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page