Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Brand New to the Sisterhood!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Brand New to the Sisterhood! Next Topic  

Spiffytiffy
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Tiffany
Kennewick Washington
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2013 :  9:03:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi! My name is Tiffany, I'm in Washington State and I just the Farmgirl Sisterhood! I'm super excited to chat with all of you and start earning some merit badges. However, I'm totally not sure which badges to start with? How did you all get started? Do I just jump in and hope I swim, or should I take it slow? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm not going to lie, I'm slightly nervous. Also when you earn a badge, how do you display them? I'm curious and looking forward to tackling that task as well!

debbieklann
Sharpshooter/Schoolmarm

764 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
764 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2013 :  07:43:53 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to the Sisterhood! Here's what I did to make it a little easier to keep track...I printed out all of the merit badge information, around 100 pages worth, and put it in a 3 ring notebook. Then you can add dividers for each category. There is also a check list you can print out that lists all of the badges, when you started them, finished them and the date you applied for the badge. That way you have everything all in one place.
I read through the whole thing at least once first, to kind of get an idea of where I wanted to start. Sometimes you can work on several at the same time or you can tie a couple of them together.
Good luck to you! It's a lot of fun!!!
Go to Top of Page

Spiffytiffy
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Tiffany
Kennewick Washington
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2013 :  11:37:30 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Debbie! :D I think I will do that. Appreciate the advice, I never thought to do something like that!
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Brand New to the Sisterhood! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page