Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Nifty Thrifty
 How did you save money this week?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic How did you save money this week? Next Topic
Page: of 31

Needle
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Judy
Kissimmee Florida
USA
287 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2015 :  6:43:50 PM  Show Profile
Marie, I'm going to try that! Makes sence. I went to Winn Dixie after work today to pick up a couple of things. There was a lady taking a survey of beer. In return I got a $10 gift card for Winn Dixie. One of the questions was " Do you like Budwiser?" I said no, but i sure like the commercils with the horses and dogs! :) Took my gift card, bought a roast on sale, and only paid $4.00 for it.

Farm Girl Sister #6566

The road of life is made smoother when traveled with someone you love.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2015 :  9:35:28 PM  Show Profile
Awesome, Judy! That was super smart, and a great deal on a roast!!! And I wanted to tell you that I made my own vanilla for this first time this year! I have several jars ready for gift-giving. My Mom is just THRILLED with hers! She can't believe how easy it is to make! Too funny!

Marie! That is SO awesome! I would not have thought to save rinds - they alI go straight into the compost pile; but I sure will be saving them now! Thank you so much for sharing your tips and the how-to! How great is that?! I can't wait to get started!

I saved up the Halloween candy coupons from the flyers again this year, and headed straight to the supermarket the day after. Sadly, many of the coupons expired ON Halloween, but I still made do with the ones were still good. Most of the candy was priced at half the sale price or less, and combined with the double coupon deal from our grocer, we made out like bandits. I use the candy at Christmas and New Years, incorporating them into recipes, or re-packaging them as gifts. One thing I do that is extremely well-received is to take "old" candy boxes from past purchases (think Whitman's chocolate boxes), and cover and line them - inside and out - in decorative holiday paper and decorate the lids with ribbons and baubles from my craft stash. Then I fill mini muffin paper cups with the recipient's favorite unwrapped candy, homemade mini cookies, brownies and other treats that I know the recipient would like. I top them off with a printed "cover paper" to lay on top which lists the names of each treat - similar to those you see in fancy candy boxes at Valentine's Day. Since their box of treats is personalized just for them, they're always guaranteed a favorite!

Last week I finally re-organized my pantry and storage cupboards. WOW. I had no idea just how much I had done this past summer! We have now officially begun our winter "savings" program, using what is in the freezer and on the shelves first, avoiding any type of dining out, and pretty much only buying milk, eggs and butter at the grocery store. I will also buy other necessities when we run out and stock-up on items when they go on sale at a good price, but I really don't need anything right now. It is so weird walking through the aisle and not buying anything, and yet extremely rewarding walking out of the store having only spent $20 - $30!!!!

One of my big weaknesses is dining out for an occasional gyro. To stick to my "savings" program, however, as I mentioned, last summer I found a great recipe for gyro burgers from Noreen's Kitchen to try. Here is a link to her recipe: http://nebula.wsimg.com/b390418ec167e90e5822a239028ff1a0?AccessKeyId=2B261D3D5E1BCED23C92&disposition=0&alloworigin=1 and you can also find her making them on YouTube if you'd like to see a demo. I made them the other night and they were amazing! I didn't think ahead to make hummus, so I did have to "splurge" for that purchase, but I made the tzatziki sauce from scratch, as well as some Syrian bread (although I have a recipe for greek flat bread, I already had the syrian bread on hand). My guys LOVED it! I ended up broiling the burgers in the oven, which really concerned me, considering how well done the meat has to be due to the pork in the recipe. But man-oh-man, not only were the burgers super tasty, they were juicy and... oh... so good! So now, I've probably blown it for myself... No more fun dinners out til spring.. My guys are hooked! LOL!

Girls - Do any of you know if it's okay to freeze or even CAN apple cider? It's on sale at a great price right now, but I don't have room in my fridge to store up very much. I was thinking about canning it just so we have some for the winter. Not only do we like drinking it, I also like to use it to rehydrate apples for pies! I really hate going out in the winter unless I have to, so figuring out how to store it for later would be really great! Any ideas?

Hugs and happy savings!

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

www.papercraftingwithnini.ctmh.com

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Edited by - Ninibini on Nov 07 2015 9:48:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6792 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6792 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2016 :  11:39:58 AM  Show Profile
It's been awhile since this thread has been active and it's too good to let it slide into obscurity.

This week I saved money...

Salvation Army - $1.50 for 3 yellow pillow cases - will use 1 for fabric.

Veg/Fruit Stand $2.00 - box of 10 red bell peppers, 1 green bell pepper, 1 red onion, 1 lime, and 2 jalapeño peppers

Brookshire's Grocery Store $44 - sales, markdowns, & coupons

Leaves raked & bagged. $70 - last year I paid $100

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015.

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2016 :  10:27:20 AM  Show Profile
HAY THERE,

I don't get to town to shop very often but I am trying to make better use of those trips. I use the app IBOTTA and the SAVINGS STAR. They give you money back for purchasing items. Join my IBOTTA team and we can get better cash savings. The WalMart savings catcher has also earned me money. Not to bad for items you shop for anyway. I do use the paper coupons but not very much.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter {A virtual chapter open to everyone.}
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2016 :  12:50:46 PM  Show Profile
Good going, Sara & Daizy!!!

Just a silly little energy saving tip: When a baking recipe calls for melted butter, margarine or shortening, simply put it in an pan and stick it in the oven while the oven's heating. By the time you've measured out your ingredients, it should be good to go! This works for warming milk or water, as well. :) I also do this when a recipe calls for softened butter - cooled melted butter usually doesn't hurt the recipe one bit! Finally, if you want to soften butter quickly, just slice it thinly onto a plate - it softens much quicker this way. (Someone may have posted this before, but I didn't have time to check! 'Hope that's okay!)

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6792 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6792 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2016 :  1:16:38 PM  Show Profile
Nini, super butter tips.

I haven't been out of the house this week or ordered anything off the web so I have saved $$$$.

Did get my computer fixed at home for $10 and 10 eggs. I figure that was a bargain.

Electrician here today to fix kitchen light. $65 & 5 eggs (all I had). To have a repairman show up on a Sat and it only cost me $65 - I know I must have saved a lot. My nephew owns 30 odd rent houses so he knows all the good and reasonable repairmen/electricians around town. He called the man for me so I knew I would get a good deal.

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2016 :  5:22:43 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Sara,
Glad you got your computer repaired for your bargain . . WOW!!!

I find that if I don't go to town I save money as well. I did order a few things from Amazon, but they aren't available around here. If I wait and order things together that come "from Amazon", then the shipping is free!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2016 :  09:07:40 AM  Show Profile
Sara - My hubby used to do a lot of handyman work for family and friends... Usually for free... I would've been THRILLED if he had been paid in fresh eggs! That is a WONDERFUL blessing for anyone!! Such a great, creative idea to help reduce your out-of-pocket costs! Awesome!!!

I think I just need to stay away from the computer all together, CJ, because everything really is online right at your fingertips, and just too easy to buy! LOL! But I do like the ability to compare prices and use e-coupons to get the best deals! I don't mind waiting a couple of days for free shipping with Amazon, either! MUCH better than going out in this weather, and saves me a lot of time so I can do the other things I need and want to do. :)

I've just been saving money by not grocery shopping. Once again, I stocked my pantry well with almost everything we'd need to get us through winter and most of spring. I just love doing this - it saves me so much money to preserve our garden's bounty and things from the farmer's market. It helps me save up to be able to buy in bulk when the sales come. And, of course, we bought our annual pig from friends (I think we do that bi-annually, actually), stocked up on chicken and lamb, and bought our quarter of beef, so our freezer and pantry is stocked well with meat. I also took advantage of a couple of good sales on wheat and bulk sugar, so I've got plenty with which to bake bread and other good things. Now it's just an occasional run to the market for milk and eggs; but I even have some powdered stuff on hand, so in a pinch we can use that. My shelves are slowly being depleted, but spring is just around the corner, so we'll be starting the garden up again soon. I am really excited to get going on that again this year!!!

My husband tore down our pool last summer as I sat in the window with rolling eyes in silent protest. It's a long story, but suffice it to say, the pool was old, starting to rust a little and causing my husband a bit of stress (although we all enjoyed it thoroughly!!!). As he sat there all teary-eyed thinking about all the memories we had created in that pool (since our son was wee little!) and how that was no longer to be, I turned lemons into lemonade and started planning the expansion of our garden plots. We were going to start our new raised beds last fall to prepare them for this spring, but my hubby got sick and I just wasn't able to do that all by myself (Our son works and is in school full-time - he sure didn't have time to work on that with me, either). My husband just announced last week that our neighbor is getting rid of his pool (it was a hand-me down from another friend of ours, an exchange my husband happily coordinated for his two friends), and he has offered it to us for free. Knowing how unwell my husband is, he even offered that he and his buddies install it for us with our son! How cool is that?! It's even bigger and better than the one we had!!! I'm excited and very grateful on the one hand, and yet upset and bewildered as to what to do on the other. I really want the pool more than you know; but if we take it, it will take up even more room in our already postage-stamp yard, which means not only will we be unable to expand our garden, we may actually lose some of it!!! UGH!!! So now, I don't know WHAT to do! I feel shameful whining about it, really. People would give their eye teeth to have such a wonderful gift given to them!!! Once the snow clears, I'm going to have to go out and do some measuring and figuring... If we take the pool, we'll have to move our garden beds, too... Decisions... Decisions... I'm sure I'll figure it all out! LOL! Please just say a little prayer for me! I need wisdom in planning! :)

Happy day, girls!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2016 :  10:02:06 AM  Show Profile
Factor into your decision making such questions as

How often and when will we use the pool? How much is the upkeep?

How much more could we produce from a bigger garden? How much produce will we lose from the smaller garden?

Remember, you are not whining. You are wisely weighing your options. I hope your decision is the one that it best for everyone.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2016 :  10:17:32 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Marie! You're the best!!! :) Those are exactly what I am considering! I think for my husband that the main source of stress for him was not so much the cost of the upkeep, but the time and thought involved... He isn't well, and every bit of stress just adds to his suffering. Then, of course, the cost in replacing the liner and filter pump was a concern, since the pool was so old. The other big consideration for me is water... The initial cost can be tough, of course. More important to me, however, is that if we don't use traditional chemicals, this pool would be a great source of water in drought conditions. We get a LOT of rain here in Western PA, but last summer we noticed a significant drop. We have had quite a few water issues both here in our town due to old piping, but also there have been some contamination scares. Our water barrel is great for the garden, but even filtered it would never be enough to carry us through an emergency for personal consumption and use. I was thinking that, even though we primarily use the pool in the heat of summer, it would be a good idea to have it "just in case." You just never know. AND on the other hand, I really wanted to expand our garden this summer... I am loving our homegrown, home preserved bounty more than I ever anticipated! SO much healthier and tastier for us. Even though our yard is so small, we did really well with our garden the past few years. I want to try to be as self-sufficient as possible with that which we are blessed. But my husband is not well at all, and that workload will pretty much be all mine, and I've got this crazy heart condition... So I'm wondering if I could really keep up with everything on my own if we expand much more. We live in an area rich with farms, even organic ones, so I can always rely on those when I need to add to what we produce. I'm just not sure. This pool could be a lot more work, too. My husband doesn't think it will be, but the proof will be when it's actually installed, up and running. I'm sure I could keep up with it for the most part; but I would hate for the guys to go through all they need to do to install it, only to have my husband get frustrated and pull it all down again. Decisions... Decisions... Maybe I'm just complicating things with all my concerns, but you're right, I have to wisely weigh my options! I don't think we can really "lose," either way, though. :)

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  2:05:47 PM  Show Profile
Nini, thats a lot to consider, I understand about wanting to expand the garden and be more self sufficient.
This week, I made sandwiches ahead of time and froze them (PBJ) its not exciting, but better to have a boring sandwich than not eating lunch at all, which happens most days just because of the nature of the job. Also boiled eggs for breakfasts and packages servings of fruit, I'm eating out of the freezer and cupboards so I'm not tempted to eat out, too tamping after a long day, less tempting if I don't eat lunch and and remind myself how much money I'm saving!
Down to one soda a day, and my one cup of coffee a day, most likely won't give up the coffee :)
Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2016 :  06:19:18 AM  Show Profile
We had to buy new tires for our vehicle. When we did the guy that does all our vehicle repair work told us that there was a $70 rebate if we would hurry and send it in because it was about to expire. Heck, I will do anything for a quick $70 bucks. Got the $70 gift card in the mail around Christmas. Hubby was needing new work boots (farmer and his feet take a beating) so we stopped on the way to our daughter's and bought new work boots. The Red Wing boots were around $170 and with the card it came in just over $100. I thought this was a great way to use the card. If anyone knows where we can buy Red Wing work boots cheaper I would love to know. They are sooo expensive, but hubby has tried other brands and always goes back.
Go to Top of Page

Needle
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Judy
Kissimmee Florida
USA
287 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2016 :  12:46:30 PM  Show Profile
Daizy,I use those apps as well! I've also found Shopkick and Checkout 51. Between all those I got quite a bit going!

Farm Girl Sister #6566

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6792 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6792 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2016 :  10:37:30 AM  Show Profile
I grocery shopped this morning and save a total of $30 but what I am most proud of is TGFriday's potato skins on sale 2 for $7 ~ that I didn't buy. I have potato skins in the freezer from the last time I baked potatoes. When I am ready I can add whatever is in the fridge and save myself $7. $7 here ~ $7 there ~ adds up.

Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2016 :  9:31:11 PM  Show Profile
Not many of us wear panty hose any more but if you still have some in the drawer, cut the top of them off, the elastic makes a large rubber band that can be used to keep the lid on a large box.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Needle
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Judy
Kissimmee Florida
USA
287 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2016 :  06:33:15 AM  Show Profile
Been using some grocery apps to try to save some extra money. Best one yet! Bought a bottle of wine on sale at Target, got my points for walking in, wine was on sale, plus $1.00 off coupon. Then found two of my apps had $2.00 credit each! Not bad! :)

Farm Girl Sister #6566

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2016 :  06:43:44 AM  Show Profile
I just bought clothing for my children... I bought through thred-up, (http://www.thredup.com/r/ASXVRU) an online consignment shop, and saved hundreds of dollars! A couple f the jeans I bought still had tags on them, yet I paid less that $8 a pair!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Needle
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Judy
Kissimmee Florida
USA
287 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2016 :  1:10:02 PM  Show Profile
Been using some grocery apps to try to save some extra money. Best one yet! Bought a bottle of wine on sale at Target, got my points for walking in, wine was on sale, plus $1.00 off coupon. Then found two of my apps had $2.00 credit each! Not bad! :)

Farm Girl Sister #6566

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2016 :  3:56:56 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
By having a hubby that knows how to fix broken things! Our pellet stove (heat in the house) is showing signs of being 22 years old. This year we had to replace the auger motor . . . thankfully, hubby was able to do that in quick order, saving us the repair bill. (The cost of the part was enough to choke an elephant and that is what we did on our wedding annversary)

Yesterday, the exhaust fan on the stove quit . . . hubby was able to take it off, clean it and lubricate it and get it working again. It wasn't burned up, just seized up from needing attention. The bug-a-boo about this is we paid over $100. in December to have the stove serviced by the stove techs from the store be bought it from. I think he may have done something, but he didn't remove the motor and clean and lubricate ALL of the lubricating points.

I like to watch my hubby do this kind of stuff because, if it's not too difficult or technical, I could do it myself.
CJ

Edited by - ceejay48 on Feb 07 2016 3:57:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13564 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13564 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2016 :  3:58:27 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
We discussed the possible plan to do our own servicing this September when we're getting ready for next winter . . . save us the tech fees!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

AuntJamelle
True Blue Farmgirl

569 Posts

Jaime
South Bend Indiana
USA
569 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  07:17:37 AM  Show Profile
I juiced two bags of lemons bought on sale and froze in ice cube trays. Threw the rinds in a ziplock in the freezer as well until I have time to dehydrate them.

Made a trip to the discount bread store (I always forget it's there!) and bought 4 loaves of potato bread for $0.89 each - same brand of loaves are $3.29 on average at the store. They are now in the chest freezer!

I used the $30 Amazon credit we got for sending in my original Kindle to get groceries, toothpaste, etc. Avoided the $5.99 Prime Pantry charge by choosing 5 items from a list they had. This means I bought 2 boxes of granola bars I wouldn't have other wise - but we will definitely use them.

Ended up paying $0.49 for 40 oz of JIF, 2 boxes of granola bars,1 can of green chiles, 3 lb box of Kosher Salt, 3 count package of scrubber pads for doing dishes, 1 kid's toothpaste, one family size box of Ritz crackers and a package of Always pads.

So I was definitely happy with THAT!

I've also decided to finally get on the coupon app bandwagon - Recipt Hog, Checkout51, etc. Tried to use Shopkick yesterday and ended up losing all my kicks due to not being logged in properly.

Oh well, I'll do better next week!

Edited by - AuntJamelle on Feb 12 2016 07:19:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6792 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6792 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  07:55:00 AM  Show Profile
Jaime, you go girl! You did good.

I use re-useable bags each week and the store refunds me 5 cents per bag. I have 7 so each week I get 35 cents off my total. This week the cashier forgot to enter my bags. She caught her mistake after she rung up my ticket. She called for someone to refund my 35 cents. Sometimes ladies my time and energy is worth way more than 35 cents so I told her it was okay and I was going home.

If it had been an $1 refund well I don't know what I would have done. When I think about what I save I also include my time and energy which is worth $$$$ to me.

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  09:57:51 AM  Show Profile
Way to go, Jamie!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2016 :  05:55:55 AM  Show Profile
Hay there,

I sold my first dozen of eggs to a client yesterday.....only 3.00 but its a start. I'm getting 4 to 5 a day from my 7 hens and have 16 baby chicks inside the extra bathroom under the heat lamp. They are growing fast and they will add to the egg production this spring. I let the 7 adult hens out into the yard when I'm home and they forage and scratch but I still have to add feed to the coop. I am starting a jar with nothing but egg money in it and hopefully the girls will begin to pay for their own feeds and supplies.

I will head out today and make several stops to make the trip into town worthwhile. One stop will be to get groceries and I will use my IBOTTA app. I will also try a few of the apps ya'll have mentioned above. My IBOTTA savings are at 67.00+ so I will get a WalMart card for that much. Not too bad!!!

I also hang out all my laundry and that has saved my a ton on electric.

I am doing some custom sewing and that has been a nice side job that brings in a bit of cash.

Pinching pennies is a fun and rewarding challenge!!

Hugs!!

Hugs and prayers, Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter {A virtual chapter open to everyone.}
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

AuntJamelle
True Blue Farmgirl

569 Posts

Jaime
South Bend Indiana
USA
569 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2016 :  06:17:48 AM  Show Profile
Great job with the eggs and sewing, Daizy! And you've reminded me that we need to get a clothesline setup ASAP!

I made a large batch of chicken stock and have frozen it all for use in many meals to come!

The last time I made a trip to our favorite butcher shop I was able to get large packs of frozen chicken drumsticks for $0.25 lb!!!

So I used one pack of those and a chicken carcass I'd saved in the freezer. When all was said and done I got about 18 cups of concentrated stock and a large ziplock bag full of the meat from the chicken drumsticks.

And I still have two more packs of frozen drumsticks in the freezer for the next time I need to make stock! This makes me happy! :)

Edited by - AuntJamelle on Feb 16 2016 06:18:12 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic How did you save money this week? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page