Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Trick or Treat!-Mail Out Tomorrow!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Trick or Treat!-Mail Out Tomorrow! Next Topic
Page: of 8

Cissik
True Blue Farmgirl

579 Posts

Sylvia
Kent WA
USA
579 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  7:23:58 PM  Show Profile
So happy it arrived and that you're enjoying the fun. I did embroider the towel. My friends helped me by sharing the pattern a couple of weeks ago. I meet with some embroidery buddies. I have since bought the pattern. The candle has a fantastic smell.Glad I provided dessert! Who doesn't love chocolate?

Sylvia
Kent, WA
Farm Girl #5389
http://vintagehousegoods.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7628 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7628 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  7:35:35 PM  Show Profile
Amber your trick or treat box is on it's way.
I sent you an EM.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

monique
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

monique
lepelstraat noord brabant
Netherlands
165 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  11:42:33 PM  Show Profile
Julie, your package will on it's way this morning. It has been a bit later then I wanted but, sorry , it was so crazy at work that I had to work many extra hours and when I finally got home the post office was closed.......I hope that you will receive it soon.

http://thymeandlavender.blogspot.com

www.wolshopmonique.nl
Go to Top of Page

CindyG
True Blue Farmgirl

293 Posts

Cindy
Fairfax VA
USA
293 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  04:58:56 AM  Show Profile
Marcy,

Your package should arrive soon. When you open it, you're going to think I have stock in a masking tape business! I tried to secure some of the items inside the box so they don't shift and smush others. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it all arrives in good condition :)

Cindy
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  09:49:03 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh Darlene I hope you love yours I was envious of you because I didn't buy any for myself. It's on it way!

“Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels.”

http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/A/ambernoah-welcome.html
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  1:59:50 PM  Show Profile
Lisa, according to my tracking info, your package arrived. Just checking to make sure,

Thanks,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7628 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7628 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  8:11:15 PM  Show Profile
Amber maybe I can share it with you then we will both have what ever it was you are envious of me for. Sounds like a good idea to me. Is it sharable?

Looking forward to it.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  8:36:46 PM  Show Profile
Oh Darlene don't be silly, I remember exactly all the places I got everything. I can just go get them if I wanted them that badly. I was only playing. Please keep them and have fun I hope you have a good laugh at some of the treats I picked out.

“Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels.”

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7628 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7628 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  9:17:47 PM  Show Profile
Amber,
I know I am going to enjoy everything you send to me.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

CindyG
True Blue Farmgirl

293 Posts

Cindy
Fairfax VA
USA
293 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2013 :  6:44:34 PM  Show Profile
Marcy,

I just got back from a beautiful vacation to find your INCREDIBLE "swap" package - wow! Everything shipped in perfect condition and I am in awe of your clay pieces. The detail of every piece, the character that comes through is simply amazing. So many handmade pretties - I am super spoiled with this : ) What a great tablescape I can set up with the birdhouse, the table runner and everything else.

This is a delightful variety of wonderfully fun Halloween goodies - very thoughtful and generous.

Ladies, I will share some pictures tomorrow when the lighting is better and my eyes are working better after a little sleep.

From a very lucky farmgirl-
Cindy
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2013 :  7:06:51 PM  Show Profile
Winnie your treasures are fabulous! that pumpkin dishtowel is precious!~

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  05:32:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi Cindy,

I'm so glad that you like everything. I always try to wrap evertyhing carefully but I still worry that it will arrive safely. I do have a lot of fun working in the clay and I will be opening up an Etsy store within the next few weeks. (it's something that I have been thinking about doing and now I am going to MAKE myself do it) I got your package yesterday and I love everything. My son stole a bit of the chocolate so fast that my head spun, lol!

thanks for being a great swap partner
hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2317 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2317 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  07:47:47 AM  Show Profile
Thank You Tammy for the amazing Treats that were delivered to my door! I love all the creative things you did and each and every treat is so awesome.

Aren't theses vintage postcards just beautiful that Tammy gifted me from her own collection. And look closely girls you will see a vintage nutmeg spice tin in the second picture it goes with the rest of my vintage tins to be treasured.
Thank You Tammy for being such a wonderful swap partner and friend.

Many Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Oct 04 2013 11:40:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  10:21:22 AM  Show Profile
Julie, you are so very welcome. I had so much fun putting everything together for you! And, thank you for hosting such a wonderful swap and for being my partner ;)

Big Hugs from California,

Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  10:57:24 AM  Show Profile
Julie, As Garfield said, in the Classic," Garfield's Halloween!" as he and Odie peered in their candy bag, Garfield said, Odie, "We have hit the Mother loade!" That is what you did! Great Stuff from the Tamster! WE all got Crazy great Stuff!! I so loved this swap! and your were a Great hostess!!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  11:00:33 AM  Show Profile
Connie, how did you know I have friends here who call me the Tamster????? LOL I wish I could post pictures...grrr. The masks Julie sent me are just like the ones on the thread about Halloween costumes!

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  11:08:12 AM  Show Profile
Tammy I didn't know, It just fits you! LOL!! We gotta get those pics on the Halloween Story forum!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2317 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2317 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  11:44:04 AM  Show Profile
I really did hit the mother loade Connie! I think every package has been filled with so much love and received with so much joy! Nice job everyone in creating not only amazing trick or treat bags, but in making new friends! You have all made this swap very fun to hostess!

Hugs to all
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  12:03:08 PM  Show Profile
I got Darlenes box yesterday it was like getting my childhood party all in a box. I just loved it all. My daughter snagged the earings and necklace right away.

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7628 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7628 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  12:53:15 PM  Show Profile
Amber

I am so glad you liked the box because I sure had fun filling it.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6639 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6639 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  1:14:26 PM  Show Profile
Marlee, your box is packed and ready to go out in the morning mail, hope you enjoy your goodies.
Love everyone's treasures, what fun this swap has been.
Have a beautiful weekend everyone. It is cold, cold here. But, no snow yet, have ice fire going in the wood stove, very toasty.
Hugs,
Deb

"There is nothing better than to end a bad day covered in dog slobber!"
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

betmingo
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Betty
Athens Michigan
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  4:29:40 PM  Show Profile
Diana,
You should get your package on Monday! I hope you enjoy it!!!
Betty
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7628 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7628 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2013 :  6:47:07 PM  Show Profile
Amber
I received your fun trick or treat box yesterday and boy did I have fun opening it.

I really like the bucket and will use it to hand out candy on Halloween.
The box got here in sad shape but everything got here in good shape.
I will post it here soon.
Thank you so much for everything. One of the chocolates was eaten before the photo so it wasn't in there. It was really good and I will love the chocolate flavored sunflower seeds, I love the skulls on the little scarves too.
hugs and thanks for being my swap partner.
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Oct 06 2013 7:06:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Oakie
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

Dee
Clay Hill Florida
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2013 :  11:55:16 AM  Show Profile

Just received my trick or treat bag. Danyel you really out did yourself. I love everything you sent.

Dee
Sister #5303
“Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain.” Sherrilyn Kenyon, Acheron
Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2013 :  3:50:39 PM  Show Profile
Glad you liked it, I was afraid to send chocolate for fear it would be a melted mess. That would not have been a treat at all. enjoy.

Danyel
Farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Trick or Treat!-Mail Out Tomorrow! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page