hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  09:26:11 AM  Show Profile
Please remove Sussie Due from the list. Thanks :)

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  06:42:02 AM  Show Profile
I just sent out the updated penpal list. I changed Denise Meister's address, as well as adding Becky Riccio. I owe her a HUGE apology, as she requested to be added quite awhile ago, and somehow I missed it!

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

midnitesun
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michelle
Lone Oak Texas
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2015 :  05:32:45 AM  Show Profile
I wanted to let you all know I have not forgot about those who have wrote to me. I;m having a few health issues, back injury, and I'm just getting my computer back online and seeing all your posts and the new pen pal list. I will write those who wrote me back, it will just take little longer than I planned.

Michelle
Bent River Alpacas
Lone Oak, Hunt County, Texas
www.bent-river-alpacas.com
Farmgirl Sister #6404
Go to Top of Page

Diane. S
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

Diane
Lake City FL
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2015 :  7:07:46 PM  Show Profile
I would like to be added as well please.

I am 47 yrs young, married and have 2 children I brought into this world and 2 given to me when I married my True Love. All are "grown". The two oldest have given us 3 granddaughters.

My hobbies and interests include: sewing, quilting, crochet, knitting, canning, baking, cooking, cheese making, gardening, various crafts and anything else that seems fun.

I currently work full time (two part time jobs) but hubby and I are looking for ways I can quit one one if them and stay home to pursue my hobby business.

We have a small "farm" with a garden, milk goats, hi kens and. bees.

I look forward to making new friends!

Diane
Farm Girl #6665
Go to Top of Page

msdoolittle
True Blue Farmgirl

1143 Posts

Amanda
East Texas
USA
1143 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2015 :  5:43:56 PM  Show Profile
I would like to join! My email in my profile is not correct, though. I guess I used my new email to create another profile? :( Thank you!!!

FarmGirl #1390
www.mylittlecountry.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

guineahen
True Blue Farmgirl

86 Posts

Andrea
Hawley Pa
USA
86 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2015 :  06:43:04 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for doing this. I would like to join in. I am almost 50. I have five formerly homeschooled children ages 29-19. Oldest girl works on a farm, oldest boy is combat Marine vet from Iraq war, next boy becomes a daddy in December-first grandchild, last son graduated from cop school but not on a force yet, youngest daughter a vegetarian. I clean houses a little, am metermaid and town treasurer. Long time ago in another state I sold at farm market.Sold recently to a florist till she moved away. Love flowers! On Saturday evenings I volunteer at local jail and am considering becoming a jail chaplain. I admire Joel Salatin-heard him speak a few years ago and visited Polyface Farm last year when my husband of 11 years and I went on our delayed honeymoon. Want to learn Irish, lose twenty more pounds, and master the art of baking rye bread. We sell chickens and also have a duck, a guinea (my favorite animal), sheep, a dog and the oldest daughter's sanctuary pig.
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2015 :  10:51:24 AM  Show Profile
Amanda - you are already on the list. Do you get the copies I send out? I may not have the right e-mail address uploaded.

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2015 :  11:40:39 AM  Show Profile
I just sent out the latest updated penpal list. Let me know if you do not receive it!

Jessie, Michelle, and Sarah - it failed to go through to you guys. Can you send me a PM with your correct e-mail address? Thanks!!!

Sheena - still waiting on your mailing address in order to add you to the list.

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2015 :  7:35:51 PM  Show Profile
I would also like to be added I will email my current information
Hugs,
Angela#6681

Farmgirl Farming on Faith!
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2015 :  7:51:04 PM  Show Profile
I forgot to tell you all a little about me. I am 51 years old. I am an Army Veteran, wife, farmgirl, MJF sister and friend to anyone who wants one. I have an associate degree in criminal justice with honors. I love to garden, fish, do crafts and I absolutely love to cook. I have some medical issues so I try to do what I like that soothes me. ( love to color as well) . I have taken classes in artificial insemination for cattle, passed the master cattle producers class. took a class on conservation. Now I take care of my own garden and help on my father in laws black angus farm until we can get our place going we have a total of 60 acres but ours needs fencing and some more clearing done just the typical basic stuff really.. I love to put my own food whenever possible so I can eat as natural and organic as I can
I have two sons and recently lost my oldest while he was enroute to work...I havent quite recovered but with God's help I am making it. I am at the point of grief now that I remember all the good times we had and smile. I am at peace and know I will see him again one day when it is my time. So for now I stay occupied, chat with my sisters (who I adore) and do things that keep me at ease. I would love to be pen pals I love to send mail and get mail. Thanks to all for reading my long biography...I hope to get to write to some of you (or all) very soon.
Big Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela#6681

Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  05:30:42 AM  Show Profile
Hi Shannon,
Could you send me the pen pal list? I added my information after you sent the list out so I didnt get it.
Thank you so much.
Hugs,
Angela#6681

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  09:38:09 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Count me in too!

I am 52 and live by myself in a small town. I have two adult children of which one is married with a beautiful baby girl. Which makes me a Grandmother! I have two small dogs. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, gardening, sewing, quilting, canning, baking, and card making. I collect buttons and homemade Christmas ornaments. I enjoy watching reality TV like the shows Yukon Men and Alaska-the Last Frontier. I would like a few steady and consistent pen writers to get to know and possibly meet someday.

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

Edited by - ClaireSky on Oct 23 2015 06:50:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  10:37:49 AM  Show Profile
Penpal List has been updated and resent - Angela and Julie have been added, and Lei Brown has requested to be taken off. Thanks :)

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  10:57:20 AM  Show Profile
I have had one person say they did not get the list... please please please let me know if it does not come through, and I will resend it! Happy writing :)

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2015 :  11:06:15 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Got it. Thanks Shannon!!

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  05:43:16 AM  Show Profile
I have not got the pen pal list yet. I am looking forward to it.
Hugs,
Angela#6681

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2015 :  08:58:17 AM  Show Profile
Angela - just resent it to you. If you do not get it, please check your junk/spam mail. Let me know :)

Anyone else????

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

Sharkie
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

Alice
Rogers City Michigan
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2015 :  6:11:28 PM  Show Profile
I would love to get in on this. I have been looking for a couple pen pals to share with :) Please let me know info you need
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2015 :  7:09:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi Alice! Excited to have you join us. Posts little about yourself here, then sendmea. Private message with your mailing address. Incase you are unsure how, click my name and it will bring up a page about me, including what posts I have replied to. You will also see a button that says to click to send an email. Click on that and send me your mailing address :)

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

msdoolittle
True Blue Farmgirl

1143 Posts

Amanda
East Texas
USA
1143 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2015 :  6:04:18 PM  Show Profile
No, I didn't get the list because I have a new email, and I don't know how to change it on here yet! But I just sent you an email with the new info :D

FarmGirl #1390
www.mylittlecountry.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2016 :  8:58:04 PM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
If it's possible, I would like to be added to this list. I love sending and receiving personal mail and it seems like it is an uncommon experience these days. I am a 53 year old urban farm girl, but I was raised on a working farm and my husband and I raised out kids in the country. I work full time, and in my free time I enjoy spending time with my parents, my husband of 29 years, and our 3 adult children and their spouses/girlfriend. I also love to garden, read, hike, enjoy nature, visit thrift and antique stores, and do some occasional crafting. I have pets (3 cats, 2 birds, 2 tortoises, and 2 fish; I just lost my dog of 16 years and I think that another dog is in my future). One of my favorite activities is to go to the Salt River (I live in a desert so a river is a really Big Deal) and watch the wild horses that roam along the river.

I'd love to correspond with other Farm Girl sisters.

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2016 :  06:01:11 AM  Show Profile
Hi Pam! I have missed seeing you on here! I will certainly add you to the penpal list later today and send it out :)

Amanda - did the list ever come through?

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2016 :  07:00:17 AM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Shannon,

Thanks for the kind words. And thank you for coordinating the Pen Pal list. I look forward to making some new Farmgirl Friends.

Pam

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2016 :  05:54:51 AM  Show Profile
Hi penpal ladies! I have been a terrible pen pal. I just wanted to let you know if you wrote to me I just replied to my pen pal letters....some were old. I'm so sorry. I have decided to designate one day a month as "correspondence day" to write to respond to letters, have my kids write their pen pals and any other letters or notes I need to send so I should be getting better!!!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
http://kidscrunchandchrist.com

Norwex www.sabrinascheerer.norwex.biz
Usborne Books and More! https://j4070.myubam.com

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2016 :  06:44:48 AM  Show Profile
The updated penpal list has been sent! If anyone does not receive it, please let me know!

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Pen Pal - New Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page