Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Send us your ca-ute pet photo!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Send us your ca-ute pet photo! Next Topic
Page: of 9

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2015 :  3:30:34 PM  Show Profile
I love coming to this thread to see all the adorable pets. All are so cute.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

BeautifulBibliophile
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Rachel
Valley Alabama
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  12:02:30 PM  Show Profile
This is a picture of one of my babies - EmmyLou Olivia Cotney-Walsh. She was a rescue that came to live with us almost three years ago. She'd been in and out of so many homes - one family got her and only kept her for two hours! I don't know how anyone could give her up!

"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing." - Harper Lee
Go to Top of Page

BeautifulBibliophile
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Rachel
Valley Alabama
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  12:08:28 PM  Show Profile
And this is my Man on the scene, Otis Redding Cotney-Walsh with his Daddy and Sissy. He will be 13 years old on Friday!

"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing." - Harper Lee
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  12:39:59 PM  Show Profile
Rachel, your puppies are just too cute for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look so loved. So cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

BeautifulBibliophile
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Rachel
Valley Alabama
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  3:25:54 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Marly! They are my babies - don't know what I would do without them. And yes, that's a lipstick mark on Emmy's head!

Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2015 :  7:12:17 PM  Show Profile

This Teaka Golden Girl-aka Teaka (head down) and Teaka's Sassy Allis-aka Allis. The tri-color male's name Gunner's Liberty Valance - aka Gunner. These are our English Shepherds. We've had Teaka since 2012, Allis was born July 21, 2014 and Gunner was born January 23, 2015. The little wiener dog is Odie (he's the one that pees everywhere and has to wear a belly band in the house.) Anyway, these ES are our breeding stock. Teaka is the only one old enough to breed right now. We will let Allis mature a couple more years before she has her first litter. Gunner will be able be a stud once he reaches 1 year old according to registry standards. If anyone is interested getting an ES puppy for their farm, please keep us in mind. We aren't planning any litters for this year, but will hopefully have a litter in 2016. They are UKC registered and Gunner is also English Shepherd Club registered. The other 2 will be as soon as I send in the paperwork.

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" -John Wayne
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com

Edited by - FARMALLChick on Jul 15 2015 7:15:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1494 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1494 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2015 :  04:43:02 AM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
Sawyer and Araya making porch art with chalk.

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
http://themostlycrunchyfarmgirl.wordpress.com

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DandeeRose Farmgirl Accessories and more!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."

Edited by - DandeeRose on Jul 16 2015 04:43:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2015 :  5:20:13 PM  Show Profile
Alicia what a cute picture. They are both keepers.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2015 :  5:26:07 PM  Show Profile
I love to come back to this thread and check out the adorable dogs and cats and other animals. Alicia, what a beautiful dog!!!!!! That little fellow is adorable, also.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2015 :  12:02:48 PM  Show Profile
This is one of Morgan's favorite things to do.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2015 :  12:30:49 PM  Show Profile
Marie, thanks for sharing such a sweet picture of Morgan with us!!!!! What a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2015 :  10:07:35 AM  Show Profile
And Lowell (DH) is a looker himself!!!

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2015 :  3:10:41 PM  Show Profile

I would like for you to meet Hope. She is our DS new show horse. Doc Bar was her 3rd great grandfather. She is awesome so far. We've only had her a week - shown her once - she took 3rd in a halter class only because she's a little out of shape. She's hasn't been ridden in 2 years because the lady had some family and health issues. My son got on her the day we bought her and she was a little jittery but nothing a little working out can't fix. I really wasn't going to get another horse, but I fell in love and so did DS. Even DH was okay with getting her. I still have one for sale if anyone is interested.

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" -John Wayne
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2015 :  09:29:34 AM  Show Profile
Here is a picture of all our livestock together.

From front to back: Bob (Kitty Kat), Mitzi (Mitzel), Morgan (Little Guy). I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to get this picture of them together.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

Ozark Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

130 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2015 :  09:07:48 AM  Show Profile

Edited by - Ozark Farmgirl on Sep 27 2015 10:54:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  11:55:20 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness, what beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!! Lora, Hope is absolutely beautiful!
Marie, your 'livestock' (how funny)!!!! Bob, Mitzi, and Morgan are too cute for words.
Thanks for sharing the furry babies with us.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

hoosiercountry
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

karla
north port fl
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2015 :  10:58:54 AM  Show Profile

Edited by - hoosiercountry on Sep 17 2015 1:32:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2015 :  5:41:38 PM  Show Profile
I didn't pose them. I just got lucky. LOL

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  08:46:38 AM  Show Profile
This is Goldie. She came to live with us last Saturday from the Utah Valley Animal Rescue. She is such a sweetie. I feel very blessed that I am her new Mom.

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

My Etsy

www.etsy.com/shop/annapearlsattic

My Avon

www.youravon.com/sheronetaylor

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  10:38:30 AM  Show Profile
Here is Mr.Pook's Jiggery-Pokery looking very Pom indeed. Pook is a lovely old fellow of 10 and quite the character.
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  10:47:16 AM  Show Profile
And this is a prodigiously shedding Rum-Tum Tugger luxuriating in my much abused green chair past some seedlings. He has an undercoat like a chinchilla. I've never felt such a soft coat on a cat. He was abused and then abandoned in a vacant field and came to me a terrified skeleton a couple of years ago. We have been working through whatever traumas he's been through, but it's been tough. He's 7 or 8 and now is the king of the sofa and sunspot, confident and full of swagger. He's come a long, long way and is my baby and companion. The pic is a bit blurry, sorry.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  2:49:48 PM  Show Profile
Sherone, Goldie has the sweetest face! Hugs to her. Thanks for saving her and being her Mom.
Annika, Mr. Pook sure is handsome, but Rum Rum Tugger stole my heart. I love cats. Hugs to Rum Rum Tugger.
Thanks for sharing their faces with us.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2015 :  6:45:06 PM  Show Profile
Here are some recent pictures:

My three companions.

My cat's favorite place to sit.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

Lowrider
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Karen
Linthicum Maryland
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2015 :  12:31:51 PM  Show Profile
I'm picking this little guy up on Saturday. We've had two Jack Russels cross over the rainbow bridge. We just bought a rancher on 1 1/2 acs. So I figured new house new puppy!

ArtSeaFartSea Me!
https://www.pinterest.com/lowrider04/
http://lowriderchic.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  5:00:36 PM  Show Profile
Marie! I believe all cats love to sit on the back of the sofa looking out the window. What a cutie!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Send us your ca-ute pet photo! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page