Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Traveling Bear - Home Again!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Traveling Bear - Home Again! Next Topic
Page: of 4

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2013 :  7:11:19 PM  Show Profile
Oh Amber,
Blue bear is going to have some fun trips before he gets back home to you,
I am going to take him up to Ft Humboldt where he will see the redwoods and how they logged them. I will take him to King Salmon and he can find a tiny shell or a big clam shell. It will be fun. I will take pictures as we go.

Thanks for the fun.

darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2013 :  8:29:39 PM  Show Profile
Hey Amber!! Don't forget to add me to the list. I emailed you my address. I think.. My kiddos would love to have Blue come visit.

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2013 :  11:24:42 AM  Show Profile
Hi all,
It has been so much fun having Blue Bear with us. We have one more place we want to take him to and then I will send him to Darlene this week. Thanks for letting him visit with us. Katie really enjoyed having him here. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2013 :  11:56:45 AM  Show Profile
Okay list is updated again, I can't help but smile about all the things blue bear will do. If any of you ladies take digital photos of blue would you mind sending me them so I can post pics of blue here and on my blog.

“Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels.”

http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/A/ambernoah-welcome.html
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2013 :  11:03:19 PM  Show Profile
I am looking forward to blue's visit and told the postmaster he was coming and that we would be taking a picture of him in the Post Office when he arrives.
I can hardly wait.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2013 :  07:49:13 AM  Show Profile
just out of curiosity where is blue right now?

“Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels.”

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2013 :  10:32:52 PM  Show Profile
Joey said she was sending it to me this week I think so I will let you know when it arrives.
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

auntsmelly
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Jenny
Pitman NJ
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2013 :  07:01:52 AM  Show Profile
Sounds like Blue has had a wonderful summer vacation!
Can't wait to meet him!

Jenny
Sister #4359
Be someone's blessing.
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2013 :  02:41:47 AM  Show Profile
I am happy to say that Blue Bear is on his way to Darlene in California. We had fun with him here in Florida. I wrote of his adventures in his book but will try to post a picture or two soon. Thanks to Logan and Amber for letting us share some of our summer with him. I think he had a good time. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  7:01:13 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Joey, Darlene if you could let us all know when he shows up at your door that would be great!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  12:32:29 PM  Show Profile
Amber I received blue bear and we have gone to see the Eel River and I want to take him to the cheese factory and hopefully to the Redwood trees. Maybe a distant picture of the Pacific Ocean, It is starting to rain a little here so we shall see.
I am supposed to send him on to Sherry Buck next right?

He is adorable.

Hugs,

darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  8:25:04 PM  Show Profile
Oh Mz Amber. I hope Blue Bear is available to visit me in Alabama. Mz Sarah visited and we had a wonderful time.(...I wonder how many miles she traveled) I can show him the cattle and take him on a horseback ride.....maybe even a tractor ride to haul hay from the fields. I will email you and hope to hear back from you soon. Hugs and prayers, Daizy.

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  9:36:38 PM  Show Profile
Opps, sorry I haven't been on for a while I didn't get an alert saying someone had applied to this subject. I checked my gmail online instead of on my phone and poof I had missed a million (or so) emails from different lists. *sigh* good thing it's Friday night I have time to catch up. So thanks Darlene for posting and letting us all know where Blue has gone, and yes Sherry is the next to get him did I email you her address? of course Ms. Daizy you may jump on the list also. This list is getting long I need to make an excel sheet!

Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  10:31:42 PM  Show Profile
Oh, and the list is updated again

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  7:06:54 PM  Show Profile
Did Sherry get Blue bear yet?
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  09:40:08 AM  Show Profile
I apologize sherry did get blue.

Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  11:17:06 AM  Show Profile
Amber , how does one do a spread sheet. I need one for the addresses and emails for a group I'm with and its a lot of addresses and I don't want to hand write them all. And, did you get my address.

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  8:32:37 PM  Show Profile
Yep I got your address and added you to the list. Hmm typing up an excel sheet might be a little more lengthy to post here. I suggest "googling" excel black book or excel phone book

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  9:14:58 PM  Show Profile
Blue bear makes you happy to have him visit.
Thanks again for the privilege of from him.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

auntsmelly
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Jenny
Pitman NJ
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  6:58:14 PM  Show Profile
Just checking in...where is Blue Bear now?
Looking forward to a visit. :0)

Jenny
Sister #4359
Be someone's blessing.
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2013 :  1:46:38 PM  Show Profile
Hey ladies, I was surprised with a phone call by Sherry this afternoon. She told me how much fun blue bear had, and all the things they did. Blue is packing his bags and getting his boarding pass to the next host mom as we speak.

Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1225 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1225 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2013 :  09:24:47 AM  Show Profile
Morning Amber, Blue Bear is on his way to Laura's this morning. We sure did enjoy having him with us. Thank you for giving us the chance to spend some time with him. My grand daughter was getting to love him very much. So sent on with lots of love. Here are just a few pictures that we took with him. This is the day Blue Bear got his new cowboy hat and was meeting some new friends.
This day Shelby and Ms Sherry took Blue to visit what is called World's Richest Acres in Kilgore, just about 10 miles from were we live.
Blue Bear saying goodbye to all the friends that he has meet while he has been visiting.
Packed and ready to go.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1225 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1225 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2013 :  09:26:34 AM  Show Profile
Amber sending you an e-mail with tracking number. Thanks

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck

Edited by - sweettea59 on Oct 24 2013 09:31:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2013 :  10:00:12 AM  Show Profile
Oh how cool! Thanks for posting pics of his trip. Im so happy he and your grand daughter had fun. Thanks for being such a wonderful host.

Go to Top of Page

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2013 :  06:56:50 AM  Show Profile
Hello ladies, Blue Bear has arrived safe and sound. We have been enjoying the fall weather. Haven't been able to do to much yet but I have Tuesday and Wed off work so hoping to have a fun couple of days. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I will

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Traveling Bear - Home Again! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page