True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:32:16 PM  Show Profile
"I breathe in my courage. I exhale my fear." Johathan Huie
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:32:57 PM  Show Profile
"When trouble comes, focus on God's ability to care for you." Charles Stanley
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:34:03 PM  Show Profile
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:34:54 PM  Show Profile
"Where words fail, music speaks." Hans Christian Andersen
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:35:35 PM  Show Profile
"Strong people don't put others down, they lift them up." Michael Watson
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:36:18 PM  Show Profile
"I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears." Adele
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:37:05 PM  Show Profile
"A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it." Edward Morgan
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:37:44 PM  Show Profile
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." Henry David Thoreau
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:38:25 PM  Show Profile
"The most wasted of all days is on without laughter." E. E. Cummings
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:39:30 PM  Show Profile
"Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that is how I will remember you all. If you can only remember me with tears, then don't remember me at all." Laura Ingalls Wilder
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:40:10 PM  Show Profile
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." Bob Marley
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:41:02 PM  Show Profile
"Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts." Paramahansa Yogananda
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:47:04 PM  Show Profile
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:49:35 PM  Show Profile
"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:50:23 PM  Show Profile
"Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind." Theodore Roosevelt
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:51:18 PM  Show Profile
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:52:36 PM  Show Profile
"I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition." Martha Washington
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:53:34 PM  Show Profile
"Reach for the heavens, and hope for the future, and all that will be, not what we are." John Denver, THE EAGLE AND THE HAWK
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:54:32 PM  Show Profile
"There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." Ronald Reagan
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2016 :  5:55:06 PM  Show Profile
"Never spend your money before you have earned it." Thomas Jefferson
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2016 :  1:29:35 PM  Show Profile
"No friendship is an accident." O. Henry, HEART OF THE WEST
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2016 :  1:30:42 PM  Show Profile
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." Muhammad Ali
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2016 :  1:31:40 PM  Show Profile
"Remember George, no man is a failure who has friends." from IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2016 :  1:32:42 PM  Show Profile
"Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks." Waqar Ahmed
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2016 :  1:33:47 PM  Show Profile
"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples." Mother Teresa
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 140 Reading Room: Previous Topic Daily Quotes Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page