Page: of 140

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  10:55:27 AM  Show Profile
"I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as 'making a life'." Maya Angelou
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  10:56:07 AM  Show Profile
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places." Ernest Hemingway
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  10:56:49 AM  Show Profile
"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm." Abraham Lincoln
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  10:57:51 AM  Show Profile
"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep." Vernon Howard
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  10:58:36 AM  Show Profile
"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure."" Peter Marshall
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  11:00:06 AM  Show Profile
"Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have- life itself." Walter Anderson
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  11:01:11 AM  Show Profile
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." Robert Frost
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  11:02:23 AM  Show Profile
"We all have life storms, and when we get the rough times and we recover from them, we should celebrate that we got through it. No matter how bad it may seem, there's always something beautiful that you can find." Mattie Stepanek
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  11:03:15 AM  Show Profile
"Expect troubles as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself, the most comforting words of all; this, too, shall pass." Ann Landers
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  11:03:55 AM  Show Profile
"By forgetting the past and by throwing myself into other interests, I forget to worry." Jack Dempsey
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  11:04:50 AM  Show Profile
"Giving opens the way for receiving." Florence Scovel Shinn
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  11:22:15 AM  Show Profile
"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2015 :  07:52:48 AM  Show Profile

Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  11:52:38 AM  Show Profile
Susan, that quote is simply beautiful! Loved it.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  11:54:45 AM  Show Profile
"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." John Ruskin
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  11:55:53 AM  Show Profile
"I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature." Paulo Coelho
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:43:12 PM  Show Profile
"The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours." Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:43:58 PM  Show Profile
"A hug is like a boomerang- you get it back right away." Bil Keane
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:44:36 PM  Show Profile
"A good laugh is sunshine in the house." William Makepeace Thackeray
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:45:19 PM  Show Profile
"You can observe a lot by watching." Yogi Berra
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:46:59 PM  Show Profile
"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes... and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility." Eleanor Roosevelt
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:47:51 PM  Show Profile
"Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude." Dale Carnegie
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:48:34 PM  Show Profile
"The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed." Bennet Cerf
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:49:24 PM  Show Profile
"This is what I learned: that everybody is talented, original and has something important to say." Brenda Ueland
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:49:59 PM  Show Profile
"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings." John Muir
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 140 Reading Room: Previous Topic Daily Quotes Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page