Page: of 140

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2017 :  1:05:08 PM  Show Profile
"Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn't --- will be priceless." Kevin Ngo
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2017 :  1:07:50 PM  Show Profile
"If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins." Benjamin Franklin
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2017 :  1:08:24 PM  Show Profile
"Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit." Helena Rubinstein
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2017 :  1:09:15 PM  Show Profile
"Be faithful in small thing because it is in them that your strength lies." Mother Teresa
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2017 :  1:09:54 PM  Show Profile
"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved." Victor Hugo
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2017 :  1:10:42 PM  Show Profile
"A determined person will do more with a pen and paper, than a lazy person will accomplish with a personal computer." Catherine Pulsifer
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2017 :  1:11:12 PM  Show Profile
"It is the size of one's will which determines success." Unknown
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2017 :  1:12:20 PM  Show Profile
"Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch woulds." Mother Teresa
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2017 :  01:25:17 AM  Show Profile
Marly,
I just stopped by after a long time and am delighted to find you are still doing quotes. Thanks !

Cindy Lou

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2017 :  11:34:44 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Cindy Lou!
I can always count on you to stop by. I appreciate your kindness.
Hugs
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2017 :  11:46:28 AM  Show Profile
"Regret is an appalling waste of energy, you can't build on it - it's only good for wallowing in." Katherine Mansfield
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2017 :  11:50:43 AM  Show Profile
“Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice." Woodrow T. Wilson
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2017 :  11:55:29 AM  Show Profile
"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom." Aristotle
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2017 :  11:56:08 AM  Show Profile
"Know yourself. Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful." Ann Landers
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2017 :  6:35:23 PM  Show Profile
“The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” Nicolas Chamfort

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:10:47 PM  Show Profile
“I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud. And I don't want to get to the end, or to tomorrow, even, and realize that my life is a collection of meetings and pop cans and errands and receipts and dirty dishes. I want to eat cold tangerines and sing out loud in the car with the windows open and wear pink shoes and stay up all night laughing and paint my walls the exact color of the sky right now. I want to sleep hard on clean white sheets and throw parties and eat ripe tomatoes and read books so good they make me jump up and down, and I want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift.”
Shauna Niequist, Cold Tangerines: Celebrating the Extraordinary Nature of Everyday Life
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:11:27 PM  Show Profile
"Jobs fill your pockets but adventures fill your soul." Jaime Lyn
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:14:46 PM  Show Profile
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:16:01 PM  Show Profile
"One way to love yourself and take charge of your life is through the practice of gratitude. Practicing gratitude increases self-awareness." Veronica Smith
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:16:44 PM  Show Profile
"Be verbal in acknowledging your appreciation." Catherine Pulsifer
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:17:26 PM  Show Profile
"Life holds so many simply blessings, each day bringing its own individual wonder." John McLeod
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:18:06 PM  Show Profile
"A smile is the universal welcome." Max Eastman
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:18:53 PM  Show Profile
"It takes courage to take action to achieve your goals especially when others doubt." Catherine Pulsifer
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:19:54 PM  Show Profile
"Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing." Theodore Roosevelt
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  1:20:50 PM  Show Profile
"You are the only person on earth who can use your ability." Zig Ziglar
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 140 Reading Room: Previous Topic Daily Quotes Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page