2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2013 :  8:47:05 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everybody

I assumed it was like Dallas, Texas. No? Spelled the same

Janet you are a good soul to help your son like you do. He's gonna miss you when you and DH take off in your RV to live a carefree life on the road

Holly, I remember feeding the pigs clabber when I was growing up. I thought there was nothing cuter than a baby pig. I always got the runt of the litter for a pet.
That's right, we haven't heard from Kathryn from Oklahoma in a while. Oklahoma is terrible for tornadoes, hope she is ok. . Jan I hope the bad weather bypasses you. I hate it when I'm out at the farmhouse alone and we get a tornado watch.

Mar, I know you are glad to see DD under any circumstances. Funny story about DH and the asparagus. I don't know what is in it to cause such a dreadful thing or why it doesn't affect everybody the same. I didn't know about it but somehow correlated it with the fact that I was eating huge amounts of asparagus from my garden. So I actually googled it and found out for sure it was the asparagus before I called my doctor. It isn't something that comes up in normal conversation. But we are far from normal on this thread, aren't we? That is just one thing that makes us so special, right?

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2013 :  8:56:08 PM  Show Profile
Next to fresh strawberries dipped in Nutella, my favorite is fresh sweet blueberries and cream.
Do you make blueberry pies? I pay a small fortune for organic blueberries at the market here but I think they are very good for you.
Probably not so much the cream, though.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2013 :  9:56:07 PM  Show Profile

Edited by - doll58maker on Sep 23 2019 5:53:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  4:30:34 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

My big excitement for the day was fortifying the pig pen. the pigs have been in the barn since their last escape. They were happy to be let out today. So far so good.

Today the temperatures were in the low sixties. The sun came out this afternoon. There was a gentle breeze. the weather guesser said we had a 40 % chance of rain. I am glad it passed us by.

K took the littles swimming in the pond. Two of the boys just went down to the dock and jumped in. She said it was so cold. I told her she used to do the same thing when she was their age. I told her the water was probably the same temperature as last week when the air was hot since that amount of mass takes a long time to cool. She still thought the water was a lot colder. It took K almost a half hour to get in the pond. Then they had a blast.

I think it would be interesting to have an etsy site. I have enough skills to create enough product. It is the time that I lack.

Gypsy are you going to sell your caravan? or use it when you visit your daughter.

I am glad I live where there are snowstorms and not tornadoes. I think I would live in terror most of the time. I guess one gets used to the idea after a while.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9204 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9204 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  4:35:39 PM  Show Profile
Just popping in quickly tonight. Reading posts but not a lot of time. Hope everyone is having a great evening doing things you enjoy. Will get back later when I have more time.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jul 26 2013 4:36:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  6:35:02 PM  Show Profile
Bunny, how are you holding up with all the smoke? I understand it is about 4600 acres involved north of Goldendale, so I assume you are affected air quality wise. Hope all is well.

Denise, are you back to your normal routine after your grandbaby fix?

I have never had Nutella or Marshmallow Fluff. I need to get out more!

The kids left a bit after noon. I was so excited to find three ripe cherry tomatoes so that Dh, Dd and boyfriend each got to eat "the first" tomato of the season. We had fun playing Password one night. The rule is that DD and I cannot be on the same team. It just is unfair because we share the same thoughts too often.

Tuesday morning The Neighbor called to invite us for a bbq on Wednesday night. I accepted, asked what I could bring and what time she wanted us to come and she said she would call me back. She did...Wednesday night at a bit after five o'clock and said we should come for a glass of wine at 8:30 ... ??? Kinda had to scramble to throw some dinner together at that point. When we went over, we brought a pitcher of Sangria. And that was what was served. Period.

We are supposed to have a cooling trend coming soon. Not soon enough. It has been in the high nineties for too long to suit me. The nights are cooling down into the fifties, though. And that is so very helpful.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day,
marianne
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  8:34:55 PM  Show Profile
Hi,everybody,

Holly I am not sure yet about the trailer. I've got to get some work done on it. It leaked during the last rain.

Mar, you must try Nutella. It is hazelnut flavored chocolate low fat, cream in a jar. must have fresh sweet strawberries to dip, tho.

Ok, The Neighbor is officially a nut case. Stay far, far away.

I met my neighbors across the hallway tonight. As I was leaving the apartment to walk my two little mutts who have forgotten how to walk on a leash, and are very confrontational with strangers, a very handsome couple walked up and as I tried to back away and explain that the dogs, both of whom were barking furiously, were not accustomed to strangers, they said, oh, we love dogs, we work for a rescue group, that's what we do, the man bent over and started to pet Penny, and the woman, who was wearing a very short, tight skirt and very high heels, tripped and fell over backwards while her husband kept trying to pet the dogs, who were pulling and barking and the woman is trying to get up and the guy never even noticed, he handed her the key to the door without ever turning around and I guess she was embarrassed because she never said a word, just finally managed to get up on her own and walked to their door. I'm still not sure how we managed to get away from the guy.

That was the highlight of my day. Oh, I did run into the lovely young woman who lives directly overhead. She said her roommate would be showing up in a couple of days and then the fun would begin. Whatever that means. There's not a lot of soundproofing between the floors. We will see. I may not even need TV.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534

Edited by - doll58maker on Jul 26 2013 8:37:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  9:26:49 PM  Show Profile
Gypsy, I'm guessing you have not lived in an apartment before. You get to hear everyone's fights, RV's, loud stereo's, kids crying in the middle of the night. What fun! I remember it well and would rather live in a box by the side of the road.....not really but I don't remember liking it very much.

Marianne, I just discovered Nutella....love of my life. And Gypsy...low fat? Not if you eat a third of the jar in a setting. It just creeps up on me and before I know it...way too much is gone. I have a hard time controlling that little spoon.

Oh, and the town is pronounced like Dalles but with out the es on the end.

Still no word from the college. I'm ready to move on. I'm going to take more classes this next school year. I'm trying to get my financial aid worked out. I should know next week. If I stay in school all next year I will take classes for an administrative assistant AA. If I finish that, I'll actually have enough classes for three AA's. accounting, business management and administrative assistant. Maybe then someone will decide I'm hirable.

Time for bed..

Have a nice weekend everyone. It's $5.00 bag day at the thrift store tomorrow. Yea!!

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2013 :  9:28:54 PM  Show Profile
Oh and Gypsy, I'm taking your daughters friends advice regarding pictures to heart. We will see how it works out. Thank you!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  03:34:06 AM  Show Profile
Well, Gypsy, it looks like someone made a first impression on the young couple next door. I don't know if it was you or your pups though. Sounds like the gentleman is quite taken with your pets! I can see why his gal might be too embarrassed to seek out another meeting, though. I bet you are wondering about the upstairs gal though. It almost seemed as though she was warning you. There is always a bit of noise from your neighbors, but you will probably welcome some of it after being in the quiet countryside for so long.

Holly, how is the softball season going? Is K still hearing from the military young men that caught her eye? And did the extra tires do the trick in keeping the pigs where you want them? See what happens when you miss posting for a day? So many questions.

Bunny thanks for the recommendation on the Nutella. Sounds like I better give this a try. You and Gypsy can't both be wrong, that's for sure. Maybe hold out hope about hearing from the college for a bit longer ... best of luck is wished for you in that arena.

Hope everyone has a fun weekend planned.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  11:20:57 AM  Show Profile
I've lived in an apartment part time since 2008. There are good ones and bad ones. Two years ago I ended up in a bad one so I moved out and decided to spend full time back at the country place. You see how that worked out. Everything has its trade offs and, frankly, having both works nicely for me. When I get tired of one place I just go to the other for a while. I did not like living on my daughters place in a travel trailer in a small town where everything closes by 9:00, even the grocery store. I love being with my daughter but she is never home, but her husband is there all the time. He recently retired, so she's got a Mr. Mom and does not need me. So I don't feel bad about leaving.

There is a trick to eating Nutella. You set out 6 strawberries and tell yourself that's all. Especially in the middle of the night. Otherwise you will wake up the next morning and wonder how that empty Nutella jar got in the sink.

I'm off to sign up for dance lessons and find some lunch that i dont have to make. We had one heck of a rain last night. Rain is very welcome here this time of year but not the terrible thunder and lightning that comes with it. My fur babies were terrified. Dogs seem to really fear thunder.

The new roommate is moving in. It's a He, and he's a door slammer. The worst kind.

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  12:45:17 PM  Show Profile
Door slammer, ugh. Only thing worse is being below a heel-walker. Good luck, Gypsy. And please post your dance lesson schedule so I can live vicariously through you!

I always hate seeing the pups jitter with nerves when there is a lot of noise. Here, it is mostly fireworks a couple times a year. Unless you count the vacuum. That terrifies the chihuahua. And I think I know why since it started after Dh and I went on a trip and left the dogs home with Dd and her friends... One of them thought they would cure the chihuahua of barking at the machine by chasing her with it. Didn't work.

Sent a birthday wish to my best friend in high school this morning. Got an answer back from her very quickly saying she had lost her mom and two sisters so far this year. All to complications of diabetes. Good grief. It is hard to know how to respond to such news. I'll be keeping in touch with her a bit more frequently. I feel very remiss for having not been there for her.

Hope you all enjoy your day,
mar
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  5:24:50 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I spent the morning on a hot date. We went yard saleing.(saling) We found a tread mill for K that she really likes and it was a good price. We found a yard sale at which the grandparents are moving and the grand daughter who is going to college collaborated and sold a lot of good stuff at good prices. The grand parents donated the proceeds to the grand daughter and she was earning her piece by organizing the loot and adding up the money. I found a nice pair of olive green linen pants for a dollar. I found these silly glasses that are really plastics that are made in two layers and have some sort of liquid in between to freeze so your drink will be cold. Many of the children were excited to see these.

Baseball season is over for now. Fall ball starts in a few weeks. I am not sure that T will participate. He needs a major attitude adjustment and I am not willing to be the chauffeur if it does not happen. He will be very disappointed so maybe it will help his attitude.

Yes, the pigs are staying in now , she whispers across the miles. I think if they heard me they would redouble their efforts to prove me wrong. I think each is over a hundred pounds now. They have three more months to grow.

We are lucky that our two current dogs are not afraid of thunder. Our last dog was a Plott Hound. He looked a lot like a blood hound with longer legs. He was brindle colored. He was terrified of loud noises. He would try to hide in the shower or under the bed. He was too big to get under the bed so imagine it rising and falling as he scrambled under.

Most everything in beautiful downtown Montpelier, our fair capital closes by six on most nights except for a dive of a bar and a few restaurants. There is a movie theater. Forget shopping unless you go up the hill to Walmart or the grocery store.

Mar I have no advice on condolences for your friend except to write a note mentioning good times or good memories you have of being with her mom and sisters.

It was a very lovely day here in the Greens. Temperatures were in the high seventies and the sky was a gorgeous blue. We are supposed to have rain for the next four days. The remnants of some hurricane is moving up the coast.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9204 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9204 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  5:41:39 PM  Show Profile
Well, the ceiling in the renovated bathroom has the first coat. UGH! I don't mind repainting a room but have decided I do not like to do it on new construction. :(

Holly~ You'll laugh at me I'm sure but when you said you found silly glasses I immediately thought you meant eyeglasses. Then as I read on I could not imagine why they would have liquid in between the plastic (lenses in my mind) to freeze. I think I inhaled to many paint fumes today. LOL!

Gypsy~ I hope the door slammer gets over that once he is moved in.

Hope everyone has a goodnight.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jul 27 2013 5:51:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  6:01:01 PM  Show Profile
We had over 6 inches of rain in a 24 hour period with lots of thunder and lightening. An old abandoned church steeple got hit by lightening and started a fire. Walmart got hit on a power pole nearby and they lost their power for awhile. I worked yesterday and today. I am glad this week is over. I know I have been working a lot for my son lately, but I will not be here next year to help him out, so I kind of feel guilty about leaving him high and dry all by himself. Oh well, I owned my own business for 20 years and I did not have anybody to work for me, I worked sometimes 7 days a week.
It only got to 60 degrees today, after being 42 this morning. Another cold night and day tomorrow. We are not expected to have any heat wave any time soon. It sure does feel like fall, and it is jacket weather. I am sure we will get at least one more hot spell before autumn is here, I hope, anyway. We really are having a very short summer this year. I do hope we have a better winter this year, it will be our last one here. I want to leave before winter, but we cannot afford it until next year, and we have to stay another year for our lease in our house here. Bob has 17 more weeks before retirement. Won't be long we will be counting the days.
Sounds like all of you are doing well. Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  8:02:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi, everybody,

I went in to sign up for dance classes and they were having an open house tonight offering free beginner lessons, so I came home and rested a bit, then took a shower and went. They taught the basics in Texas two step, jitterbug, and salsa. It is a huge place and there were at least 50 people in the class. There was a party after the lessons but I did not stay for that. After about two and a half hours of dancing I was ready to quit. My foot is going to give me some trouble. Hope I can find a dance shoe with more support than the ones I have. Next time I'm going to wear jazz sneakers and see if they will work. I didn't know I would be dancing tonight so I had already done 30 minutes of pilates and walked 2 miles on the treadmill at a pretty steep incline, so I got plenty of exercise today.
I signed up for the month of August and I can go every night and Saturday and Sunday during the day, and then dance parties on Friday and Sunday nights. I was afraid everybody would be in their 20s and 30,'s but there were a few my age too. And everybody gets in a big circle and you rotate partners. I thought everyone was extremely nice and friendly and I was glad that I haven't forgotten quite everything.

Jan, I was hoping you would be able to leave before the worst of winter. Don't feel guilty-- your son will get by just fine and you have earned your retirement time.

It's quiet here at the apartment tonight it is Saturday night so probably they are all out partying. The dogs are settling down and figuring out they don't need to bark at every little sound.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534

Edited by - doll58maker on Jul 27 2013 8:03:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2013 :  9:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Wow have I missed everyone, I just wanted to drop by and say hi, things have been crazy around here. I am trying to sell my Wizard of Oz collection and my motorcycle to help send my youngest son to Charis Bible college in CO. sorry I haven't been around. Hope all of you are well. I hope to read some of the last few days post after I finish typing this. Hugs Penny

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  02:20:09 AM  Show Profile
I just sold another dress and she wants me to make her another one. Seriously made me cry. I feel like this may actually work.

Oh, yea it's 2am. I couldn't sleep and checked my email... Like I would get mail at 2am...and there it was. I sold a dress for $125.00.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  08:01:30 AM  Show Profile
Wow, Bunny, that is wonderful!,, I'm so happy for you I could cry, too.

Hey, Penny, you didn't drop off the face of the earth after all! So good to hear from you.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  08:26:23 AM  Show Profile
Penny!! So nice to see you here again. Don't be a stranger!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  08:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks everyone, know it has just been crazy around here...so much going on....will try to catchup with everyone and everything soon. I'm just thankful that God has given me another day to do the things he has called me to do. Congrats Bunny, that is awesome, hope you get many more sales. Thanks Bunny and Gypsy

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#

Edited by - Acelady02 on Jul 29 2013 11:51:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  09:30:45 AM  Show Profile
Penny, I was just thinking about you last night. It seems that all the FGOTM girls, except Gypsy just disappeared on us. I know how it can get being so busy. Are you working anywhere now? Hope to hear from you more often. We have all missed you.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  12:40:14 PM  Show Profile
It was such a nice surprise to hear from Penny.

And Bunny, Hot Damn, Girl!!! I am thrilled for you. Hit that sewing room today and spread your wings. You are on the right track. How did you do on $5 bag day? Any treasures?

Gypsy, whose feet wouldn't hurt after a day like that? Your poor little foot did you proud, girlfriend.

Jan, Gypsy is right. Don't feel guilty. Be proud of how much you have helped your son. Know he will miss you, but have to find a replacement and ride off into the sunset in your cute motorhome! Until you come back to visit, of course. You have looked forward to this for too long to have it ruined with misplaced guilt.

Got my gardening done early this morning. Enjoyed a rejuvenating shower and an iced coffee and am now checking how everyone is doing. It is a good day on the forum today, isn't it!

love ya all,
mar
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  2:42:23 PM  Show Profile
I did have a good $5.00 day at the thrift store. It always inspires me with my new possibilities. Found this beautiful red satiny oriental style jacket. Not sure what to do with it yet. I'm just washing them all up now.

Didn't sleep well last night. (my post before said I was up at 3am). Then I got the sale and really couldn't go to sleep. So no sewing today. I got the dress I sold all packaged up so it will go out tomorrow. It is almost nap time and I will list another item today. I have decided to do one a day when I can.

I got stung by a yellow jacket yesterday morning while watering. He didn't waste anytime. My arm ached all last night. I have a bright red spot that is hot where he stung me. Other than that it just itches. Don't know if my arm is just aching from that or something else. It is a little better today though. ( had to complain a little).

Janet, you can feel guilty right up until you and hubby drive away in your RV home. He will be just fine.

Anyway, off to finish laundry! Later all.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  5:12:02 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Today was a warm overcast dry day here on the hill farm. It is raining now. I moved two truckloads of wood today which sounds like a lot but really is not that much. My friend came over and patched bicycle tires for me. She is really good at it. I made regular bread and monkey bread today. That monkey bread is a dangerous food item I think eating just one piece is not possible. That is why I only make it every so often. The dieters in my family have a hard time resisting more than one piece.

Painting ceilings is not my idea of a good time on either new or old construction. Dripping the paint onto the flour or my glasses is not high on my hit parade. At least the project was a bathroom which is relatively small in area. Good for you to have the job done.

Six inches is a lot of rain in one 24 hour period. Does the lake rise when there is that much rain? We have the rivers flood when we have a lot of rain. I am glad you have a goal to get out of the cold, Jan. I hope your dh is a good retiree.

Dancing lessons sound like they will be a good time. A new social group to hang with who have a common interest as you. that is so nice. You will not have to worry about watching your weight at all if you even do lessons four days a week. It will be a good workout.

Penny, I am so glad to hear from you. Even the short note lets me know you are well even if you are harried.

WOW! Bunny selling another dress with an extra order. That is wonderful. Congratulations. I hope business continues to pick up. The holiday season is coming quickly.

Bunny did you get the stinger out? Can you see a little black dot. Sometimes that causes the inflammation to settle in for longer.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 408 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Over 50 Farmgirls Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page