Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  6:55:52 PM  Show Profile
I finished remaking the dress and she loved (and paid for) it. I sure hope she likes how it looks.

Holly, I will be working on the body shapes stuff this year. It is on my todo list for my business.

Marilyn, poor Dude. He works so hard to keep everyone happy. So sorry all the work on the jeep was for nothing.

G, I'm so glad you still wear your top. I tried to make another one similar and it just didn't turn out as good as yours.

My sister has been giving me dirty looks all day. She gets terribly jealous of me. I told my mom about the dress and I don't think sister is pleased it sold.
She has been sitting in bed for almost two weeks now. She does nothing all day and my mom waits on her hand and foot. It is so sad.
She is suppose to return to work on Monday. Boy, I can't wait to see how that turns out. She will of course do the poor sick me at work. She will be lucky to keep her jobs.

Well, time to make myself some dinner. Chili and rice! One of my favorites!! Later all.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.curiousorangecat.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2015 :  2:26:07 PM  Show Profile
It sure gets quiet here on weekends. Bunny I hope your sales continue. I'm wearing my cozy shirt from you again today, I think it is the most comfortable thing I own that's not pajamas. Classier than sitting around in sweatshirts. We are going to the movies later and I won't have to change.

Good for you managing the stress of DS. I could not live with mine. She is very jealous and she would not only go through my things, but steal half of it. A
The rain did come in as predicted. I've been cleaning out some drawers and the pantry and cabinets. In a small place, you can not get away with clutter, so I have to straighten up, clean out and throw away frequently. Good chores for rainy days inside.

It's too wet and miserable to walk the dogs and they are getting restless so I will play with them for a bit. My life is quite boring at this time. But I seem to finally enjoy doing nothing without feeling guilty.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Edited by - doll58maker on Dec 12 2015 2:28:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2015 :  2:28:43 PM  Show Profile
Dh and I just updated our wills and are in the process of copying them and distributing them. Dd has been sent the POA for medical decisions electronically so she can access that from her phone in the event of an emergency. Dh and i are going to do the same... It does feel good to have it all done.

Dh just got home...I'll post more later. Good to hear from you all.
Mar
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2015 :  3:58:11 PM  Show Profile
I had a lovely visit from dd today. We made a hand scrub that we were both quite happy with. It had sugars, honey, vitamin e oil, lavender, and coconut oil. We ended up scenting it lavender, too.

She gave me a great new Carruth face, Green Face. He will have a place of honor with my other faces. I bought my first one about sixteen years ago. And dh just found a great used sewing cabinet for us to look at tomorrow!

It's everyone enjoying your neighbors efforts with Christmas lights?

Holly, how is your celebration going? Will you have another large gathering our just at the start of the days of celebration?

G, you will enjoy those onions. Thanks for posting the tips you gathered. We might extend our garden next year...

Mar
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2015 :  4:00:27 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I think I could live with my sister. She has a good heart. She has learned over time that if she preaches to me about her religious beliefs I will not include her in my life. She is obsessive about cleaning or keeping the place clean. She ran a day care for 25 years and had to keep the public areas of the house clean for the children and their parents. I do need a wife and she could be it. hahaha

You are good to have all of your will and POA's done. We need to redo ours, codicils are not the optimal way to express wishes. So much has changed since we first did them.

Today was overcast all day but temperatures were in the forties with a breeze.

DdK and I went to a craft fair. It was very crowded and noisy. I guess if I worked in an office I could have used some of the jewelry. Some of the items were nice but not of interest to dd or me. We buzzed through. We bought oven baked bread with greens and garlic for a treat. Dd picked out a body scrub, maybe jasmine scented. she gets a new one each year.

We had latkes for dinner. seventh night of Channukah

Bunny I am glad the woman liked the dress.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2015 :  07:32:38 AM  Show Profile
deleted my depressing post

Edited by - doll58maker on Dec 13 2015 3:58:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2015 :  08:15:29 AM  Show Profile
Lowell and I should get all that stuff organized. Both of us will be getting an inheritance from our parents. I want to make sure that if he goes before I do, he has an allowance to draw on. He also wants to make certain that I have a little something to live on when he is gone. I have no children so I believe I will leave a portion to my nieces and nephews. Whatever is left over, if anything, will go to a charity. I don't have much. I stripped my IRA when I became unemployed. I had $10K. I have learned that, as long as I am on disability, I cannot have an investment of over $10K without some loss of benefit. I want to slowly build that up again.

The most important thing to get settled is the medical POA. Everyone in my family understands our relationship but I just want to avoid any legal hassles when I cannot speak for myself.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2015 :  4:19:40 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I would have liked to read your depressing post. We all get depressed sometimes and I think it is important to know we are not alone. Sometimes I think I am the only one in the world to thing something. Rationally I know that is not true. Emotionally I spin into myself. hugs to you.

I made two sand catchers. They sit at the bottom of the stairs in the garage and when people want to go up the stairs they are supposed to stomp their feet so the sand falls through the boards and is not tracked up the stairs into the house. They are just 2" X 4" 's nailed in a square with slats of wood nailed across the top to make lines. I hope they work in not having the house be like a sand pit. I put sand in the garage to fill in the holes and make it more even. I have done this the past few years as well and the sand did not get tramped in. I think it froze in years past and this year it just dried out.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2015 :  6:46:32 PM  Show Profile
Like much of the country, it's been unseasonably warm here. And it rained all day. I did get the rail put up in my basement that I put two hooks on so I could get my garden hoses off the floor. Now I need to get another rail and two more hooks. I'm not sure where I'll put the other one.
Not much happening here. My mom is finally asking which of the assisted living facilities is "best". I told her which one I think is best. It's in a lovely secluded location with lots of trees, deer, and offers different levels of assistance.
Hope everyone is having a peaceful evening.
Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2015 :  9:21:22 PM  Show Profile
Got the dress all packaged up and ready for the post man tomorrow. I also wrapped a nice silk scarf and a post card I made for my aunt. My oldest lives with her and my uncle. She always sends me money and a nice gift every year because she knows I don't get gifts from my family. I hope she likes the scarf. She can be a bit picky. A few years ago I made two really nice fold up grocery bags. She said the handles were too long so she wouldn't be able to use them. I wanted to tell her to just send them back! But knowing her, she just refitted them to someone else. My family on that side isn't very sentimental. And very practical. She doesn't mean to be mean. Just tells it like it is.

I'm working on some very scrappy scarves tomorrow. More of a fun project than a money maker. But who knows.

The sun came out today. It was still a little cold but nice to see some blue sky.

Speaking of wills and estate planning....
My son has a friend that is an X drug addict. She is on disability and subsidizrd housing. She is very able bodied. Rides a motor cycle, even bought one a while back. Her mother and grandmother are very wealthy in Austrailia. When grandmother passes, she will inherit quite a bite of money. She is all stressed because she will lose her public assistance and disability. Makes me crazy! She has been brainstorming ways to hid the money so she can stay on disability..etc.

My sister decided not to move into the basement. She has been now looking at apartments....for me. Like I can afford anything. My pay checks are about the same amount as rent. Her and my mom are eager for me move out so my sister can have my room. I told them it may take a year for my name to come up on the list.

Well that's all for tonight. G, you should post even when you are depressed. That is what we are here.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2015 :  11:53:04 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn......love your pic.......You and Dude make a great looking couple! Thanx for sharing with us.

G.....we all want you to post when you are depressed.....let us help! We love you and want to help you through it.

Bunny....I have to bite my tongue to prevent myself from really expressing how I feel about your mother and sister. Congrats on the recent sale. Hope you get some good sleep soon.

My best to all,
Mel
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KirksmomsKottage
http://www.pinterest.com/kirksmom71/
Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2015 :  5:01:36 PM  Show Profile
Mel, you have no idea...the stupid hurts my mind. I deal with it every day. My mom has no common sense and my sister expects everyone to be her maids.
It makes me crazy.

I don't feel well today. Just tired and achy, nothing major. So I'm just reading and staying to stay sane.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2015 :  5:26:03 PM  Show Profile
Hang in there, bunny.

Holly, your holiday meals sounds good.

G, we need to hear from you...tomorrow's onion day, right?

A few weeks ago I shopped for sewing cabinets. We went into Portland to see them. They were beautiful.Koala brand. Expensive. So,dh started searching on Craig's list. Every so often he showed me one for sale... On Saturday he found the right one. He made all the contract and arrangements to see it on Sunday. We went down south of Portland and met an older man at a storage facility. Asked for twenty dollars off his asking price of one hundred. He said, "nah." I told dh I really liked it. We loaded it up. Stopped and bought new handles and magnetic closures. Also one of those pens to touch it up. Dh is almost done refurbishing the cabinet. I am so happy. His efforts make me feel special.

Mar
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2015 :  5:37:58 PM  Show Profile
I am fine. Bunny, I know how you feel. Hope this next year is the year for you to fly away home.

Mar, good for you getting the sewing cabinet you wanted at a good price, and good for DH for treating you right. A good man is priceless.

It is so warm here today. Balmy like the coast. Sunshine always makes things better.
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2015 :  5:40:25 PM  Show Profile
Trying to stay sane!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2015 :  6:50:49 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

I took two of the littles to the dentist. One will go back to the dentist tomorrow for a filling. The dentist gave them both a talking to about the plaque on their teeth and how lucky they are to have parents who think teeth are important.

Dark and overcast all day. It looked cold outside but was quite balmy. in the 40's

I am glad you found the right cabinets for your sewing things. Pictures when dh is done. It is good to have a kind partner.

Sorry for your heartache, Bunny.

Nice to hear from you Mel. How is the new apartment? and neighborhood?

C is having nasty menopausal hormonal swings that are making her crazy. I think I told you they are outsourcing her job. She has a lead on a new job that she is excited about. She will talk to the company woman on Wednesday.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  06:45:29 AM  Show Profile
Holly -- Your dentist is so right. I wish my parents had put more emphasis on dental care. At my age I don't get new cavities, but I am constantly having to fix old fillings, etc. Someone said "After 50, it's just patch, patch, patch!" They were sure right.

Bunny -- Living in a basement this dark time of year in that part of the country doesn't help, either, I'm sure. And to be surrounded by people who seem to delight in tormenting you -- you are a better man than I, Gunga Dinh. And the "disability" story is just too much, isn't it? I have so many customers who are on some sort of disability and I often want to ask them WHY????? What's wrong with you? I don't feel good lots of days, and something hurts from time to time, and I am tired and how about being too short??!?!?! Let me in by the fire, folks. I guess there are just some people who like to work and some people who don't. Sigh.

G -- This is my worst time of year for depression. It's not nearly as bad since I left my bad marriage and moved somewhere where the sun generally shines, but it's still noticeable. I have been waking up with toothaches, and I know it's just my seasonal tooth-grinding.

We picked up the Alaska kids from the airport on Saturday and took them to Helicopter Mommy's. They brought their German Shepherd with them and she handled it like a pro, bless her. A really lovely dog. The kids came over on Sunday and had dinner with us next door. The neighbor texted me and said "How about we pretend it's summer and cook on the grill?" I like the way she thinks! ha ha It really has been warm. We all walked out on the deck while Bob was cooking the salmon so we could hear the barn owl screaming up in the woods -- just bone-chilling! We have some of the best owls out there. While we were waiting in the cellphone lot at the airport, the South Carolina daughter called to tell her dad that they had got engaged. We knew it was coming, because the boyfriend took Dude aside back in August when we were visiting and asked his permission. I wish Dude had acted a little more excited for her. He just doesn't get that wrapped up.

I am back at my desk and pushing paper. Happy Tuesday!

Farmgirl #6318
"Where there's a will -- there's probably a family fight."
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  07:12:27 AM  Show Profile
Just experienced a great example of the "disability" mind set. This guy came in to apply for financing. He wants to buy a truck from us. Dude had him sit with me to do a credit application. He laughed and cackled and said he didn't want to go to work because he got too much money from the government. Then he refused to answer questions about his additional income (because it's "under the table" and NONE OF MY BUSINESS). Then he refused to give me any references -- because that was NONE OF MY BUSINESS. I explained to him that he was asking to borrow money from us and that the banking authorities would expect us to have some information about him. Just refused to answer anything. The man probably should not be walking around loose and can't put a sentence together on his own. But he's driving around in a truck and out there on the road. He is 50 years old and his father is his caretaker. I don't feel anything anymore. Not a thing. Not a blessed thing.

Farmgirl #6318
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  08:59:10 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn, it seems to be a man thing. They just "go along to get along". Referring to dudes non reaction to daughters big news.

My mother was always so strict about us brushing our teeth. We were not allowed to go to bed without brushing, and once you brush, no more eating anything.
It worked, because both my brothers and I had no cavities. I eventually had one, and then a couple of years ago two very small ones. I did grind my teeth in my sleep, though, for many years, until I fractured them and wore them down. So I had a smile makeover a few years ago.

Bunny I hope you have a better day today. I'm going out today to run some errands and hopefully get in a better mood. This isn't like me. I used to put personal things on here but now I realize there is one person who does not wish me well and there are a lot of lurkers who feed off our troubles.

Onion day was last Wednesday. We will be going back Thursday to help cover up the beds - our leader just emailed. So we are expecting a freeze. Good to know.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Edited by - doll58maker on Dec 15 2015 09:00:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  09:12:05 AM  Show Profile
Marianne -- I missed your birthday, being off work -- but I hope you had a great day!

G -- Getting out is probably the best thing to do -- even if it sometimes feels like the last thing you WANT to do! Sometimes I get up from my desk and just walk outside for a while. Dude doesn't even ask why anymore...he knows it helps my brain.

Oh! The Creepy guy that the police chased away for me -- he drove by earlier and honked at the guys, but he knew better than to stop! Glad that he seems to have gotten the message.

Dude's sister -- the one who is co-executor of Brother's estate with him -- sent a very pretty Christmas floral arrangement for my desk. The vase is made to look like a big red ornament with glittery snowflakes. The flowers are white mums and little white carnations tipped with red. The greens are cedar and spruce. It is just so pretty and perky here at my desk and the carnations smell wonderful! She is a real sweetheart, and I know she has been putting in so much time on the estate. She and her husband retired and built a beautiful place down in Virginia, up on a hilltop.

The shop guys had their pepperoni pizza for lunch and Dude and I had leftover chicken and dumplings from last night. I always make so much, but it reheats pretty well. I got to put in some of the green beans from our garden that I had dehydrated. One of life's little thrills!

I am hoping that Dude decides to go to the bid sale this afternoon so that I will have some uninterrupted knitting time to finish my mittens. It's warmish now, but winter will come eventually.

Farmgirl #6318
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  3:10:28 PM  Show Profile
Just a few words about the "disability mindset". Lots of mentally ill people on disability got on it cause someone--their doctor, parents, caregiver--told them they HAD to get on disability. They were coerced into it and the doctor then discourages them from trying to work so they become dependent on society. Believe me, I have seen this many times. Since they're on disability, they never learn any job skills and come to think they're entitled because their minds are messed up. It's not a mindset so much as a medical racket that doctors make lots of money off of. And if you really want to work, the government makes it very difficult. You have to be very careful or you'll end up with no job and no disability income. Even if a mentally ill person finds a job, it can be almost impossible to keep it. Employers discriminate all the time. Co-workers can treat you like you're stupid. Sure, I know people on disability that I'd like to slap to wake them up, but I also know others who are truly mentally broken and have no other viable option. I have a legal disability and I've been working for the past 23 years. I was on disability for a while, but when my condition improved, I was LUCKY and able to get off of it. Some people aren't so lucky. Some people are so ill that they don't know what reality is and couldn't work if they had to. That guy sounds like someone I'd like to slap, but the fact that he has a caregiver is evidence of just how ill he really is. If he wasn't on disability, he'd probably be homeless. Or dead. I had a friend whose son died of exposure cause he had a mental illness and no income. I understand your frustration in dealing with these people, but that's what mental illness and poor doctors can do to a person. I try to remind myself of what Mother Theresa said:"Each person that I care for is Jesus in a distressing disguise". I think you are a very lucky person--much luckier than I. Just sayin'.
Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  3:50:29 PM  Show Profile
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  3:52:09 PM  Show Profile
Here's my new sewing cabinet all finished. I couldn't be happier. Everything works great. Note I get to organize. Love the new handles. They were antiqued brass before we changed them.

Mar
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  6:01:31 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

NIce cabinet Mar and such a clean floor too. I hope you have a great time sorting and filling all those drawers. Are you going to put shelves on the wall to hold all of your material? Ducking, just causing a little trouble. hahaha

I know some people who have genuine mental illness and need to be taken care of or helped with opportunities to succeed. It is the ones who have worked so hard to get declared mentally ill so they can get the check that give the others a bad rap. My first son's birthmother worked very hard to get on SSDI and would not take him back because it would interfere with her getting her monthly check. It is better for him that she chose what she did. She was a drunk and maybe she was self medicating but she worked hard to manipulate the system when it was trying to help her get on her feet. I try not to think about it too much so I do not spin up.

Another overcast day in the forties. My big accomplishment was getting the laundry folded.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2015 :  8:19:07 PM  Show Profile
I am on disability for a mental illness. This is the second time I've been on it. The first time, I was quite a mess. I can't remember exactly how it went down but I ended up in the hospital and then got on disability. I was signed up for a day treatment program at the hospital where I learned a lot about myself and received the medication I needed. I got a job and my own apartment and even had a car. I was able to leave disability and lived pretty well. Then in 2009 I was laid off from the best job I had ever had. I sent out at least 20 resumes a week. Temporary jobs were few and far between. I was bullied in one temp job and couldn't say anything about it or they would replace me. I couldn't take a day off for an interview or they would replace me. I had to stay because I really needed the money. I was let go and replaced and the temp agency wouldn't have anything to do with me. I kept trying to find a full-time job but no one would hire a 50 year old accounting clerk. My unemployment ran out. I had used up all my savings and my IRA. I got on county assistance and worked for a while for a guy who paid me cash to watch his second hand store. One of his workers was a punk Latino who was illiterate in both English and Spanish. He would come in to work high and steal merchandise and money and started bullying me. I had to quit. Money was extremely tight and I felt worthless and abandoned. I became suicidal and was placed in a residential treatment center where I could get back on track. I got a therapist and a psychiatrist and some helpful medication. I was deemed unfit for work through a four week assessment program. I received disability and now feel so much less stress. I have reorganized my life so that I can do exactly what I want and not endure the stress of deadlines and productivity. I am a much happier person because of disability payments. I may work again and it will be on my terms. I cannot make over $1000 a month gross or I start to lose the benefits. Cindy is correct that employers discriminate based on race, age, appearance and health. I know that some people abuse the disability system and many are caught.

Please try not to judge people. We are all fighting a difficult battle.

I love you Marilyn and if I lived closer, I would take on the past due collections. I take not prisoners.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 408 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Over 50 Farmgirls Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page