Page: of 408

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  08:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Janet, I got a chuckle when you said that you don't get much done when your husband is home. Every year, my husband takes off between Christmas and New Years. I enjoy the time that we spend together, but I agree that it's hard to get things done when someone else is in the house. I am imagining you working on candle making and soap making and I picture you enjoying the process and the beautiful finished work.

Holly, we don't get snow here in Phoenix, but when I lived in Colorado we would often get 12 inches or more at a time. I do miss the snow; it sounds so peaceful as it falls and when the sky clears and the sun comes out, the world is transformed. I enjoyed your description...it took me back. I had hoped that we we get up to Flagstaff yesterday to cross-coutnry sky or sled, but we decided against going.

Happy New Year's Eve everyone.

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  08:41:57 AM  Show Profile
I pulled my whole house apart this morning as I am taking down Christmas. I don't mind putting away the "sit arounds", but I love my 8ft. artifical tree with all the blue and white decorations (most of them hand made by me) and I am sad to be taking it apart. I need to take it down so I can get my furniture back into place. Oh well, on the up side I have a collection of blue and white snowmen that I just love so will get them out of the attic this afternoon. They will be my friends until mid March or so.

I really enjoyed reading all your New Years Resolutions. I am working on my list and will post it soon. I hope everyone has a nice evening as it it New Years Eve. I don't like going out at nights in the cold weather and I can not face still another plate of holiday food. My eating frenzy MUST come to an end. I will have a glass of locally grown wine with Santa and then fall asleep in my "fat a- -" chair. Back to work. Taa taa for now Chickie poos. Think happy thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  1:20:39 PM  Show Profile
Pam - See below and tell me if you want the snow, I'd gladly ship it to AZ :)

Holly - I love your rational with Talie! I have to tell you though, once I walked into Alana's college apartment and was overwhelmed. There was not a 10 inch space on the floor to put ones foot! Three girls, living in a one bedroom apartment, and this from a girl who had to stay up nights to clean her room so it would be clean in the morning, at home, lol!

We were told we were getting an additional 2-4 inches of snow Saturday night and woke up yesterday to 18 inches on top of the 10" we already had. As I came down the stairs the first window I see is this.

Needless to say, I'm tired of it already. The dooryard didn't get plowed until about 10 pm last night. David must have spent 6 hours shoveling various areas, trying to work with the snow blower, and then had to shovel a trail to the oil spout so the oil man can bring us some heat today. We won't be going to Eastport either, too cold, and too sore. So, I too am putting away Christmas, and packing my stuff seperately.

I think Gypsy's question is very important and I can tell you this, I would like change between he and I, but I'm afraid I will, in the end, be leaving or getting out. David doesn't do change unless David wants too. As much as this is the life I wanted and created, and I can't think of anything I want to be doing but this and have no idea where to go live, I cannot put up with our relationship being an emotional roller coaster any longer.

So on a happier note, for those who like snow, enjoy my pictures below! All taken from inside my house yesterday!. Happy New Year ladies!

The pink is the chicken coop, the blue is Fred the Roosters coop. Notice the snow on the pen around the coop, well there isn't a roof, it's all balancing on boards that are maybe 4" wide. The roof is a frame with deer netting.

The ramp from the dooryard to the kitchen door. I'm guessing it's about three feet off the ground? Typical deck height.

The bird house is actually holding up the birch tree. Guess it's firewood next winter!

Happy Holidays!

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com
www.etsy.com/shop/cybertiques
www.etsy.com/shop/thedewhopinn

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  1:45:54 PM  Show Profile
Love all the snow pictures! I'm glad I'm not in it though! My hands are ice cold and so are my feet in 70 degree weather. Then my nails start to turn blue when it drops below that temp., so I'll take the lovely FL weather, thank you!

Shhhh....don't tell anyone, but guess who turns 50 in 2013? Yikes!:D

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com

www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  2:53:11 PM  Show Profile
Ginny I can not remember how far you live from the coast-- does the snow reach the coastline?
The pictures are so beautiful but I would be tired of it quickly too. For one thing I hate having to wear so many clothes to go out.

It is cold and raining here. Very foggy, which I think is beautiful but dangerous. I drove to the YMCA about 30 minutes away
and on the way back there was a pretty blue car flipped upside down at one of the sharp curves. Yes I hauled my butt to the gym today, girls. Well, I signed up and paid today so now I am committed. I won't actually work out until doc gives me the go ahead next week

Where is Nancy? Get the posse. Marianne I am glad you are back.
I am still on my phone so I can't go back and see what everyone has written after I start to type so that's why I am not responding to everyone.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  3:45:53 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Ginny those are wonderful pictures. I really like the snow but I do not like the temperatures when they drop to around 10 degrees. I like the change in moods of the seasons and the days. I like to see the wind blow but I do not like to be out in the cold when it is blowing. I do like to be in the wind when it is warm and full of energy.

I did some of the grocery shopping today. Price Chopper had many items I would normally buy at 10 for $10. So, I a stocked up. Many of the canned items are what the children cook with so I will not feel so forlorn when they use enough ingredients for a lunch for four of them that I would usually use for a whole supper for all of us.

Kethry had a weave put in her hair today. It is how she likes to wear it these days. It is just below her shoulders and straight and black. Her real hair is in corn rows underneath and the weave is sewn onto it.

I have read about snowstorms in Colorado and that they have to have a door on the second floor because the snow could get so deep overnight that the first floor door would not be useable. I have also heard that there is some restaurant somewhere in Colorado who will give free meals if the sun does not come out at all in one day. I guess they can have feet of snow but the sun always comes out. I would sure like to see the sun.

How come the sun can shine for days on end and it does not bother me but I get tired of it being overcast after a few hours?

I think Nancy must be off on a romantic adventure otherwise she would have taken us all with her in her suitcase. I hope it is a romantic trip and not because her dh's mother is ill.

Where is Diana. Do you think she is snowed in in Idaho and can not get to the computer. I want to hear how her spinning is going.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  3:56:25 PM  Show Profile
Holly there must be something about us humans that we require the sunshine to feel happy. Some people love places like Seattle and northeast Georgia where it rains so much but most of us don't thrive without the sun. I get really depressed if it stays overcast more than a day.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  4:52:33 PM  Show Profile
Jumping in quickly to say Happy (and safe) New Year to all.

Also, I talked to Nancy a couple of days ago. She and her DH are looking for a second home in Mass to be near to her MIL. And she is busy organizing for the split domain bit. (Oh, how I relate!) I will leave it to her when she has time to bring everyone up to speed.

Ginny, memories of banks of snow, taller than me, back in Minnesota are coming back as I look at your photos. I recall "swimming" to get over a snow bank on the side of the road and huffing and puffing to get up to the house only to discover that I had to dig the door out before it could be opened wide enough for the then 90 pounds of me to squeeze in. Oh, those were the days. And there were plenty of them! Here in Oakhurst it's exciting to get a dusting of snow that stays for a day or two.

I think the sunny and the rainy, bleak days sort of balance each other out. I don't mind a goodly stretch of either. We need to appreciate both those days when we snuggle in and are grateful for a blanket and book ... and the days when we want to be outdoors with sunglasses and hiking boots. At least I need both. And I think that when drought conditions threaten (or exist) rain is downright thrilling.

We are counting down to 2013 and friends have convinced us that we should welcome in the New Year with them. It's all agreed that we will celebrate the New Year at East Coast Time so we can come home (1 mile) and see if we can stay awake (probably not) til midnight Pacific Time.

Happy New Year everyone! May it bring wonderful new beginnings for each of you and be full of good things that have never been.

P.S. I just read today that age 85 is when we are happiest. So, the Best is Yet to Come!

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  5:55:03 PM  Show Profile
Ginny-Jenny just loves your winter window pictures. We had about an hours worth of snow the day after Christmas, which melted by the end of the day. We will get snow, just not yet.

We spent the evening playing Scrabble. Jenny is upstairs, soaking in the tub. Hubby is playing with his computer and I am on line with you all.

My elbow operation went ok, I guess. Dr says it'll take 18-24 months before we will know if the nerves have healed and weather or not I'll get feeling back in my hand. It's frustrating to say the least. I tend the chickens & the plants in my greenhouse, but I'm worried about my spring garden and what I'll be able to do myself. Fortunately I have Jenny. She is literally my right hand.

As for my New Years resolutions, I will be less critical of others & more careful with my words. I will obey all the speed limits, not just when my hubby is in the truck to watch over me. I will learn to cook more meals with less fat & calories but with lots of flavor. I will step outside my comfort zone at least once a month & do something I have never done before. And, I will drag my hubby & Jenny, screaming & kicking, on this new journey with me!!!

Goodnight & Happy New Year to all my sisters.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  6:05:06 PM  Show Profile
Happy New Year to all of you!!!! I hope you have a wonderful new year and throughout the year, healthy, happy and hunger free!!!! More tomorrow,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  10:32:38 PM  Show Profile
May I be the first to say good morning to all my beloved sisters on January 1, 2013

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  06:37:48 AM  Show Profile
It is a cold January 1st here,8 degrees, but with the wind chill it is -8!!!!! I think I am ready to hibernate until April!!!!! Have a great first day of the year!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  09:00:34 AM  Show Profile
Good morning and Happy New Year to all my sisters.

I'm sitting here with a fire blazing In the stove, both my doggies sleeping between my feet while I stretch out on my Lazy-Boy watching the Rose Bowl Parade. Who could ask for anything more!?!

I wish love and peace to everybody. May you have just a bit more than you need. May you have more friends than will fit in your house. And may you remember who loved you first.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  1:32:18 PM  Show Profile
Happy New Year!! So happy to start a new year with all you gals.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  2:47:06 PM  Show Profile
Actually I wasn't the first. It was after midnight where I was but this forum must be in some other time zone. Jan was first post in 2013. Today I drove back to my house. Looks like Nancy is going to join Darlys and me trying to live in two places, so that whatever you need is always at the other place. Who else does that? It has been cold and raining and miserable but not freezing like where some of you are. The wind had blown everything around on my porch, but this afternoon it is nice, just still overcast in the 40's. I had a lovely holiday at my daughter's but I must say it is good to be in my own space. Still got one more Christmas present to send out. Let's see now, do we have to start on those resolutions today, or can we start tomorrow?

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  8:42:53 PM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Happy New Year, my friends. Last night my husband and I celebrated at a masquerade ball! I've never been to anything like this before and it was a lot of fun. I was excited for two weeks ahead, shopping for a dress, shoes, and mask. I enjoyed seeing the dresses, capes, and wraps that the other women wore and the masks (!); the masks were beautiful and quite mysterious. The event included dinner, entertainment, dancing, and yes, a midnight toast. When it was time to count down to midnight, my husband and I were on the dance floor, dancing together, champagne flute in hand....it was like a scene from a movie.

Today has been quiet; I've enjoyed watching the Rose Parade and the bowl games on TV, a long winter's nap, and wishing family and friends a Happy New Year. My husband and I did venture out for breakfast and then we hit the after-Christmas sales and laid in a few Christmas gifts for next year. 2013 is off to a good start.

Ginny, your snow pictures are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. I remember several snows like that in Colorado, and while beautiful to look at, that much snow creates a lot of work, especially when you have animal chores to do outside. I do miss the snow, but today I am glad to be in our "cold" 50 degree weather.

Good night all.

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  06:45:17 AM  Show Profile
Hey Chickie Poos are ya all stay n warm? We have had 30 below temps (wind chill factor) the past two nights and bright sunny yet extremely cold days. Now the 'weather guessers' are saying it will warm up again so thats means snow. I had planned a trip to my favorite quilt shop,, just across the MN border, but now I'm staying home. To darn cold for this old cluck hen to be enjoying an outing. I am going to phone in my order and have it shipped. Just need a pattern and some tiny black buttons.
Ginny, thanks for the snow pictures. Yes, snow is beautiful, but can also be very dangerous. Dark gloomy days can really get to me also. I have every light in the house on and I try to think sunny thoughts. I take our little Lily day out in all kinds of weather and i know that fresh air and a little exercise helps. My dr. suggested I get a lamp box but that are ugly and expensive. I just read, write or sew using my to Ott Lights. Got to go I'll post more later today. Taa Taa

Edited by - Thelma on Jan 02 2013 07:24:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  07:21:50 AM  Show Profile
I quess I do have a few more minutes afterall. Bunny I want to thank you for the beautiful quilted post card that you sent for my birthday. I will put it in my sewing room so I can enjoy it daily and the tea bag holder, which is also beautiful will liva a good life in my handbag. When I still attended quilt guild a lady asked us to gently open our microwave popcorn and save the plastic wrappers for her. I guess she actually sends quilted cards through the mail after she puts a stamp on she tucks them inside the wrapper before popping them into the mail box. Lots of work goes into those tiny works or art. I'm not sure I would mail them like she does.
I also want to thank Nancy for the pretty purple book mark you crocheted for me. How in the world did you make those delicate stitches? I can single and double crochet and thats it! Holly, I started reading the book you sent. It is a reading a day so will be enjoying it for the whole year. Thanks again everyone for remembering me during the holidays.

My new years resolution list.
FIND A BRA THAT FITS THAT I WILL ACTUALLY LEAVE ON ALL DAY.
STOP SEWING FOR CHRISTMAS ON DEC. 1ST SO I DON'T HAVE EXTRA HOLIDAY STRESS
DOWNSIZE MY FLOWER GARDENS SO I CAN PULL LESS WEEDS AND ENJOY LIFE FROM THE DECK OR PORCH
EAT CHOCOLATE - BUT ONLY THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN ALL THE LAND
INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT TALKING TO MUCH BECOME THE ENTERTAINMENT MAYBE I WILL LOOSEN UP A FEW STUFFED SHIRTS
DRINK A GLASS OF GOOD LOCALLY GROWN WINE NOW AND THEN
BECOME A 'WEATHER GUESSER' AND INFORM EVERYONE HOW COLD, HOT, WET, DRY, WINDY, ICY blaa blaa blaa IT IS BECAUSE THEY MAY NOT HAVE TIME TO NOTICE THESE THINGS FOR THEMSELVES
KEEP LOOKING FOR THAT PERFECT BRA
Happy New Year sister chicks. Be seeing our around the hen house. Taa Taa

Edited by - Thelma on Jan 02 2013 07:29:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  08:40:38 AM  Show Profile
Ok. I am going to change all my resolutions to Thelma's. I like hers a lot better. You go, girl!
Soma and Bali are the only two I have ever been able to find that fit. Soma has a minimizer that works well for me. I wouldn't have tried it on but the sales girl knew what she was doing and insisted. I am an odd duck because I have a narrow back and a not so narrow front. Where oh where were these things when I needed them. Now they enter the room before I do. It's an interesting thing when mother nature and father time duke it out for your body. You know who is going to win, but you just keep trying.

Pam, I am starting to envy your life. You are such a welcome addition to this group.

hugs to all my sistas
Gypsy #3534
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  09:50:12 AM  Show Profile
Thelma, I'm glad you liked you birthday post card. I enjoy making them. I love the bra comment. Frankly, I don't care. I'm going to take it off the minute I get home no matter how comfortable I am, so there. I do with I had more choices though. They say your feet go up a size with each child. I think they meant bra size. Thank God I only had two sons.

I'm really wishing for a little blue sky myself these days. If for nothing else but to melt the snow. My truck is still making that horrible sound on cold mornings like last year. I'm taking it in so my mechanic guy can start it up tomorrow morning and hopefully tell me what it is. School starts on Monday. Truly not looking forward to it. My books aren't here yet. Hopefully any day now.

Ginny, love your snow pictures. I'm sure it gets very old living in that much snow. I remember going up to a place called Sugar Bowl in California for a retreat one time. The snow was to the second story of the house. They had two entrances. One for summer and one for winter. In other words the snow was as high as a single story house. Toooo much for me!

Pam, your party sounds wonderful! Maybe it will become a new tradition for you.

Well, I'm done for now. I did some cleaning up and organizing in my sewing room. Much more to do. I'm just working on little projects now that school is about to start. I have my skirts and some neat lanyards I made on my Etsy site. I have to do a little work on the blue skirt. But traffic to my site has picked up quite a bit. Now I just need to sell something!

Later all. Stay warm and safe!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  10:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Thelma,

I am with you...eating chocolate and making it the best chocolate in the land. Here's to a chocolate-covered 2013! (Don't know how that works with my goals to be healthy, but I'm going to find a way to make it work, LOL).

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  4:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Sorry I'm late, Happy New Year!!!! love and hugs and best year ever...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

My blog: http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pgmcgee/#
Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  4:32:51 PM  Show Profile
Just a quick post. Nancy has had trouble getting on the forum - and the MJF crew is gone until next week. So, bear with her. In the meantime, I'm hoping she starts a blog. We did talk about it. If I hear more - I'll let you know.

I went out for a nice lunch today with four lovely ladies who will become my neighbors when we move here permanently. Kind of funny because I don't think I even know four ladies to lunch with in Cupertino. I think I'm gonna like it here.

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

Chocolate Kisses ...

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  6:59:40 PM  Show Profile
Darlys, how nice that you have made some connections in your new mountain haven. Thanks for being the message bearer for Nancy. Hope to hear from her soon.

And I have heard enough about minimizing bras ... MY big challenge is finding a band that stays tight enough that it doesn't ride up over everything I've got. Which if you are following what I am trying to say, is very little. True, sagging isn't really an issue. But, minimizing has never been part of my bra buying vocabulary. Actually, I am a big fan of the Genie bra. The one you step into and yank into place. It is pretty tight for the first few months.

Oh and if we are gonna talk feet size instead ... I've been sporting a size ten since fifth grade. Latest addition is an ugly thing called a bunion due to inheriting my grandmother's arthritic feet. Because inheriting her arthritic hands wasn't enough! (But, I didn't inherit her knockers, or my mother's.)

Pam your New Year's evening sounded very fun!! I love watching the Rose Parade. My alma mater won the humorous award for their float with penguins trying to fly.

We had a huge turkey come into the garden this morning. I watched it wander a bit, wondering how she got separated from the group. She ended up below an apple tree that had some large Christmas ornaments hanging from it. It looked like she was hoping it was fruit that had somehow made it through the winter. I noticed that the palomino had come in from an outer paddock and stopped dead when he saw the large bird. Then, they looked at each other back and forth and then at the ornaments. Like they were asking each other, "What's up with the shiny globes? Are they edible?" I got called away to do something and she was gone next time I looked out...hope she found her buddies.

marianne
Go to Top of Page

Thelma
True Blue Farmgirl

395 Posts

Thelma
Thompson Iowa
USA
395 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2013 :  07:04:43 AM  Show Profile
Ok here is another tidbit about b00bs. 4 years ago I lost 40 pounds and my boobs shrank 4 bra sizes. My doctor told me that once you reach "a certain age" your body no longer needs boobs. Now my problem is how to keep what I have left from dragging on the floor! taa taa chickie poos - have a terrific day.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 408 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Over 50 Farmgirls Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page