Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Birthdays
 **Let's keep track of B-days
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic
Page: of 36

mmmom
Farmgirl at Heart

5 Posts

Lisa
Battle Ground WA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2005 :  4:29:07 PM  Show Profile
My birthday is October 19th. Most beautiful month of the year!
Go to Top of Page

ladybugsmom6
True Blue Farmgirl

128 Posts

Tami
Horicon WI
USA
128 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2005 :  7:29:07 PM  Show Profile  Click to see ladybugsmom6's MSN Messenger address
Mine is November10, 1973. Simple girl, My wedding aniversary is 11,11, 94 and my second babby girl was born that day in 1996. It is a great day isnt it!

-Tami
livin' right and loven' life!
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2005 :  10:07:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi! My birhtday is December 19, 1960. I always felt jipped as a kid, beign so close to Christmas. I never thought I got as many presents as my siblings, had as big of a fuss made. I once said something to my mom. I told I knew that wasn't the way it was. She said it probably was. Oh well. Hey bean, you were born the same day and year as my middle daughter. She is a beautician, loves to sing, loves to be out- side, a bit of a tom-boy and is always for the underdog. Simply, Julia

For mine is just a little old-fashioned garden, where the flowers come together to praise the Lord, and teach all who look upon them to do likewise. Celia Thaxter

The most extraordinary thing in the world, is an ordinary man, and an ordinary woman, and their ordinary children. G. K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

CelticCoyote
True Blue Farmgirl

111 Posts

Heather
Illinois
USA
111 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2005 :  06:21:46 AM  Show Profile
My birthday is August 31st!
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2005 :  10:49:10 AM  Show Profile
It is so fun to see the diversity of ages here. From 13 on up! Farmgirls of all ages. Celebrate the little things!!! Julia

For mine is just a little old-fashioned garden, where the flowers come together to praise the Lord, and teach all who look upon them to do likewise. Celia Thaxter

The most extraordinary thing in the world, is an ordinary man, and an ordinary woman, and their ordinary children. G. K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

showmemom
True Blue Farmgirl

166 Posts

karen
carthage mo
USA
166 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2005 :  3:17:22 PM  Show Profile
my birthday is april 21, 1959. i think it's funny to look in the mirror and see this lady with really gray hair and some wrinkles looking back-i don't really feel a few years shy of 50!

talk to you soon.
karen

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
Victor Hugo
Go to Top of Page

little feather
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Tawnya
Walnut Creek California
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2005 :  3:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Send little feather a Yahoo! Message
[quote]Originally posted by LifeSmiles

I've got a 26 January 1980 birthday. Yay Aquarians!

Kathy

Hey Kathy!
Just getting into this a little late- but, better later than never!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm the day before you- and a few years before you as well....

1/25/1973

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost
Go to Top of Page

The Handmaiden
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Kim
Shreveport Louisiana
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2005 :  7:02:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cindy, I'm a new farmgirl and this is my first posting.First time in a chat room too! You're never too old too learn something new. My birthday is March 3, 1956.
quote:
Originally posted by cindylou

Hi farmgirls! Here's an excerpt from MJ's book that comes out May 24, included for the purpose of prompting you to divulge your birthdays to me!!! I can keep track of them here and announce your special day to everyone here who chats. E-mail your date and chatroom "title/name" to me at cindylou@maryjanesfarm.org . Let's fuss and celebrate like MaryJane's mother did!!! "My mother met twice a month, without fail, for almost fifty years with a group of fifteen women that came from a cross section of religions. 'We called ourselves 'The Girls.' Jerry Grill, who lived four doors down, got the group started. She was outgoing and began inviting women to her house in the mornings for tea after we got our children off to school. When we had toddlers, we put them all together in a playroom in her house. Eventually, we moved our meetings to the evenings so our husbands could tend the children and we'd get a break. One night a month was always set aside for pinochle and the other night for needlwork--crocheting, embroidery, and knitting. And we always made a big deal out of our birthdays."

MaryJane's Left-Hand Farmgirl

"Faith shall finish all that Hope begins."

joan walsh anglund
Go to Top of Page

verbina
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

randi
n.j
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2005 :  09:55:06 AM  Show Profile
HI ALL, MINE IS AUG 24. HOPE I GET THAT HUMMER HUBBYS BEEN PROMISING ME. HEHEHEHE RANDI
Go to Top of Page

hapyhrt
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2005 :  03:47:55 AM  Show Profile
Hi, my birthday is March 22,1959 which makes me old enough to steer clear of trouble and young enough to still want to head right for it! LOL Ü

Any others Aries born on March 22?

"Think HAPPY Thoughts...any others aren't worth your time!" Ü
Go to Top of Page

gwennie79
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

1 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2005 :  6:39:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi,my brithday is Oct,12,1926.Been married 51 years this Sept.Gwennie
Go to Top of Page

BumbleBee
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

BB

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2005 :  10:00:44 AM  Show Profile
A Big Hug and HOWDY, to all Farm Girls and Farm Boys who love working and playing in Mother Natures Beautiful Garden. My birthday's the 26th of August and I am a "9" Life Path.

"Follow your Bliss while harming none. Remember all animals are our brothers and sisters too"
Go to Top of Page

showmemom
True Blue Farmgirl

166 Posts

karen
carthage mo
USA
166 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2005 :  12:01:37 PM  Show Profile
okay, i don't know what a "9" life path is-what is it?

talk to you soon.
karen

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
Victor Hugo
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2005 :  03:29:43 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by redbird3boys

Hi everyone! I am a newbie and so glad to have found this site. My birthday is Aug 10...so the BIG 50 is upon me. LOL I am just beginning this new chapter of my life.

try it..you never know what will work

happy birthday marilyn! waite till your 53 ha ha~ i am new on here too somewhat it glad to have found this sight too it is really helpfull in gardening ect! ahve a good day jo~ jocelyn~

love is all you need
Go to Top of Page

theherblady
True Blue Farmgirl

510 Posts

Jan
Glasford Illinois
USA
510 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2005 :  12:47:40 PM  Show Profile
Hi-Jan here....My birthday is October 12,1959...All through school, I got my birthday off for Columbus Day as a school holiday...and then they decided to put it on Mondays...alot of the younger gals probably dont remember the "official" Columbus Day...but I do~~~
Go to Top of Page

Deb H
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Deb
Glendale Missouri
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2005 :  5:11:18 PM  Show Profile
Well, I sent mine in an e'mail too, but I'll post here (this is only my 2nd post, so I've got to get busy!). I'm kind of new to the forum, obviously, and my birthday is November 17, 1963 - congrats to julia - we almost share a birthday, although i'll be 42 this year...looking forward to all the community that this website/forum has to offer!

Deb P (still trying to think of something creative)
Go to Top of Page

Deb H
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Deb
Glendale Missouri
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2005 :  5:12:53 PM  Show Profile
Eva and Lynda, I'm in MO also!!! How far away from St. Louis is Centralia? I'm excited to find other farmgirls in my area - maybe we could find enough to start a chapter!

Deb P
Go to Top of Page

miraclesanddandelions
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

barb
heber city utah
USA
11 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2005 :  11:19:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi My B-Day is December 26th 1961. yes a christmas baby, my mother's is a day before christmas and she always made it special for me, even with 7 other kids. because she had lived with hers being right then she new what could have been a bad time of year for a birthday!
Well winter is really my favorite time of the year!!!! I love the snow i do love how peaceful it seems like everythings sleeping except the snow crytals winking at us! ooohhhh! I smelled fall in the air today!!!soon!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Susie Q
True Blue Farmgirl

122 Posts

Susan
So. California
USA
122 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2005 :  12:51:31 PM  Show Profile
Deleted because of identity theft.

Edited by - Susie Q on Feb 12 2006 3:55:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2005 :  07:49:47 AM  Show Profile
I turned 47 on June 16th of this year. So far, I think it is my favorite age to be.
Karin
Go to Top of Page

kydeere
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2005 :  5:55:35 PM  Show Profile
Hey guys...it's Jessica. I turn 25 on August 31st this year. Mom just turned 50 this year, so it is full of celebrations! :o)
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2005 :  7:54:44 PM  Show Profile
Hey chicks!! My Birthday is July 4th, 1974.That makes me....... um 31 I suppose!! :)
Go to Top of Page

lonestargal
True Blue Farmgirl

607 Posts

Kristi
Texas
607 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2005 :  07:08:33 AM  Show Profile
Mine is October 13, 1976. My 13th birthday was on Friday the 13th. It was kinda freaky.
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2005 :  09:10:15 AM  Show Profile
Hey, Deb P - Welcome! I posted to you on a different topic, but wanted to make sure you got it, so I'm posting again for you here. I am so excited to see another STL farmgirl. I never even thought about forming a chapter, but now that there are three of us, maybe it would be enough. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and connect on a local level. I'm so glad you found the site. I tried to email you, but I can access the email box. Clare said that if we have pop-up blockers that prevents us from doing so, and since this is coming from my work computer, I have no control over changing those settings, feel free to email me, though and maybe we can get together, if you like.

I looked up Centrailia and it is a little north of Columbia, MO, so that makes it about a 2 hour drive from STL.

Take care and God bless you this day and always.

In His hands,
Lynda

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
Go to Top of Page

Gypsy Heart
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Karen
North San Juan CA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2005 :  8:55:19 PM  Show Profile
Hello Lovely Farmgirls! This has been a wonderful topic to peruse.

I saw lonestargal's comment about being born on the 13th and it reminded me of a girlfriend who was born on Halloween AND her last name was Pagan - she had quite a few challenges with that combination...

By the way, my birthday is April 7, 1955 - a spring baby.

I love hearing all the birthday stories - thank you all so much for sharing.

~ Karen

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is most important is invisible to the eye." - Exupery
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page