Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Birthdays
 **Let's keep track of B-days
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic
Page: of 36

bellagirl
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

Carmen
Holland MI
USA
129 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2010 :  06:33:57 AM  Show Profile
My birthday is Feb. 19, 1952 but I think I should have been born in Victorian times. I love that era.

Sister #1443
Carmen

Blessings from Heaven and Earth
Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2010 :  2:59:57 PM  Show Profile
Hello! My b-day is March 11th, one week before St. Pat's Day, which I'm very proud of by the way! My family heritage is Irish, Scottish, English and French. And I came out as a perfect mix of all of them, red hair and all! So a week before St. Pat's is pretty awesome to me. This b-day also makes me a Pisces, which is hilarious given I love large bodies of water and I'm extremely bohemian! My birthstone is Aquamarine (which is my fave) and my birth flower is a daffodil (once again my fave). I'm without a doubt a product of birthdate!

I know full well that joy is in the small things....
Go to Top of Page

MargaretW
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Margaret
Dittmer Missouri
USA
99 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  10:51:49 AM  Show Profile
My birthday is March 19, 1957! Same here, Daffodil are my all time fav! and I am from Missouri too!

Margaret

Proud to be an American! There is nothing better on earth than our freedom!

Edited by - MargaretW on May 12 2010 10:52:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  2:19:30 PM  Show Profile
My Birthday is Oct. 25, 1951...I am a Baby Boomer! Some days I feel like I'm still in my Twenties and some days I feel 103 (usually when I am having a Fibro-flare). But Life is Sweet and God is good!

Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  2:24:04 PM  Show Profile
Carmen...I am with you, I love that whole Victorian Era. In fact my Apartment is decorated in what I call
Victorian Eclectic. A lot to dust but I love every treasure!
My Birthday is Oct. 25, 1951 (some days I feel 20 and some days I feel 103) LOL

Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  2:26:20 PM  Show Profile
And Some days I have just lost my mind completely and post twice on the same forum. Hey, if anyone out
the in Farm Girl Land finds my brain...PLEASE RETURN IT!

~PEGGY

Lady In Red
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  10:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
LOL Peggy!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

Kangaroo Kate
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Teresa
Red Oak Texas
USA
253 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  9:35:16 PM  Show Profile
My birthday is Aug. 5. 1955
I plan on hanging in like my granny who
turned 100 a couple weeks ago. she is still
going pretty strong for her age! I have a
lot of life yet to live, much to accomplish yet!

kangaroo kate

"Dance like noone is watching"
Go to Top of Page

JudyT
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

Judy
Southwest Wisconsin
USA
196 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  09:31:20 AM  Show Profile
My birthday is October 17, 1961 and I love my 40's, I just hope my 50's will be just as amazing.

Judy~Farmgirl #599
I was born a city girl, but I'm a "farmgirl" at heart, sharing my life at,
http://dailyyarnsnmore.com
Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - May 23 2010 :  11:18:05 AM  Show Profile
PeggyAnn I have Fibro flares too, you are not alone! I also have chronic migraines so I know what you mean when you say 103! But anyway your a Halloween baby! How fun! Halloween is my second favorite holiday (after Christmas of course). Smiles!

I know full well that joy is in the small things....Farmgirl #1473
Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - May 23 2010 :  11:24:08 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh I haven't been on this thread in a while! Margaret it is wonderful to meet you! Let me see.......isn't Dittmer up near St. Louis? We used to vacation in St. Louis when I was little, it sounds familiar, but I could be wrong. Isn't it funny how March babies always seem to be the same? I guess that whole bohemian pisces personality is really predominant! Well birds of a feather DO stick together! Smiles!

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 23 2010 :  5:47:05 PM  Show Profile
Heather...we have a lot in common. Halloween is also my second favorite Holiday after Christmas. How long have you had Fibromyalgia? Do you have Chronic Fatigue with it? Does rainy cold weather affect your Fibro adversely? You can email me if you don't want to discuss this on this thread; or maybe there are others that have it to and will want to know that they aren't alone. We just keep pushing to push-on and make the most of everyday, don't we?

Blessings,
~Peggy

Lady In Red
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  5:13:16 PM  Show Profile
My birthday is Feb 12th. Just Abe Linclon and me :)

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  9:41:33 PM  Show Profile
Peggy I don't mind at all talking about my Fibro, yet it seems many people are still afraid to admit they have it. It was misdiagonosed for so long that I think many people may have it in their mind it is all in someone's head. I was trying to establish a career in the performing arts when I became chronically fatigued, started suffering from pain and became a bit depressed. That was about five years ago. The chronic fatigue lasted about a year, now it is just intermittent fatigue. I have always had to battle the "fog' or "haze" however. At one point the fog was so bad it lasted about two to three hours everyday. Started at about 1 o'clock in the afternoon without fail. I have to be really fatigued for the fog to affect me now. The doc put me on a medication which helps regulate my sleep cycles which helped to combat the fog and depression. The time when I have the most flare however is winter. It's dark and cold so the fatigue and seasonal depression sets in, aches/light pain (if I'm sick then it is pure pain), and the fog/haze settles in. I find if I stay active it keeps my aches under control. But that wasn't easy at first, I danced many ballet classes in extreme pain, grinned and beared it. But after a while it helped me regulate my pain. After I gained control of the fatigue and pain I started the cycle with chronic migraines. My doctor is uncertain whether the fibro set off my migraine syndrome or not, but she was guessing it probably had something to do with it. Just read all you can and compare what has worked for others to your own lifestyle, you'll find your triggers. Then you can start gaining control. Stress was one of my triggers, as was an unstable sleep schedule and not getting simple exercise everyday. And pushing myself way to much, as in to much physical exertion! Example: moving half a house load of stuff by myself, all in one day and in pouring rain. Yeah.... that one put me out of commission for a week, I don't even remember anything but pain. The turning point is finding the triggers, but even then we do just have to push on and use our good days to the best of our abilities. Hang in there, my thoughts and prayers are with you! Oh and feel free to email me at any time!
Love and Hugs,
Heather Nicole

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  10:01:36 PM  Show Profile
Heather thanks for answering all my questions! It is a Journey isn't it? My mom, sister, & aunt have Fibromyalgia too and I believe my brother had it also but it went undiagnosed and he died at 57 of cancer. My sister is 54 is dying of Thyroid and Lung Cancer. Anyway, not to be depressing but Life Happens and we just learn to deal with it and counting our blessings, despite our circumstances.

blessings,
Peggy

Lady In Red
Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - May 31 2010 :  4:32:03 PM  Show Profile
You are very welcome! And yes, it is a journey. As to "life happens" I'm learning that more and more everyday. I'm beginning to understand that is the only way we learn to adapt, by nessecity! As to other family members having Fibro I have a grandmother, aunt and cousin who have it as well. We are very much alike.....I lost an uncle back this fall to lung cancer and a second cousin to colon cancer this morning. Have a safe Memorial Day evening! Hugs!

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  12:01:18 AM  Show Profile
Heather...I am so sorry about your family losses and especially this freshest one. My Prayers are with you and yours!! We do seem to have a fair amount of circumstances in common and in it's own little way...there is much strength and comfort in the knowledge that God does not expect us to "GO IT ALONE". He is great at dropping wonderful people into our lives just when we need them. I call people like you, "God with skin on";
always there with an encouraging word, a hug, a smile...and always at the perfect time!

Blessings,
~peggy

Lady In Red
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

A "SMILE" Should Be A Woman's First Accessory, Then Her Purse, Shoes, and Bling! ~p.smith
Go to Top of Page

Heather Nicole
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Heather Nicole
Bolivar Missouri
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  11:21:18 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Peggy.....and Amen to the fact that God always sends someone along at the perfect time! I have experienced that several times this week! And isn't it a miracle that we are blessed to know we won't go anything alone! "God with skin on", I'm going to us that from now on! I love it! Have a great rest of the week Peggy!

Hugs, Heather Nicole

Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2010 :  5:39:43 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
My birthday is June 16, 1970. I'll be 40 this year and I'm excited! Each year is a new beginning and new year of learning.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2010 :  10:28:44 AM  Show Profile
I don't think I have officially done this! My birthday is August 28th!

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2010 :  11:26:17 AM  Show Profile
I can't remember if I posted my birthday here and I can't go through all 44 pages right now, so in case I didn't, my birthday is March 11th! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

Lynda V.
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Lynda
New Lenox IL
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2010 :  7:54:21 PM  Show Profile
My birthday is May 17,1965.
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2010 :  8:35:01 PM  Show Profile
My birthday is tomorrow! (You have me on the list already, but wanted to shout a Hallelujah for one more year of precious life!) ;)

Molly - Farmgirl #625
"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."
~ Pamela Vaull Starr

Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2010 :  11:08:54 PM  Show Profile
Well I am up WAY too late so it's officially the 6th....Happy Birthday Molly! Hope you have a great day and a terrific coming year!

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Noreen
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Noreen
Essex Junction Vermont
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2010 :  03:55:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Noreen an AOL message
Hello,
My name is Noreen and I was born on July 13,1962.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page