Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Birthdays
 **Let's keep track of B-days
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic
Page: of 36

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2006 :  8:57:29 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday April Farmgirls! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim

Edited by - Julia on Apr 10 2006 8:57:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lovin Life
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Lisa
New Hampshire
103 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2006 :  7:35:18 PM  Show Profile
Happy birthday Julie, a few days early. I'm jealous. I wish I could stop my job too, and farm full time. That's a lot harder than my job, but when it's what you want to do, it doesn't seem like work does it?? Celebrate on your big day!!

I'd rather live my life with a "full plate" than an empty one. Life is not a rehearsal... eat up!
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  10:27:53 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday to our May Farmgirls!!!!

Owwlady May 3rd
Kim May 9th
Kathlgene May13th
The_country_Homemaker May13th
Kay May 28th
Suzy 28th
sherridale May 30th
Happymama58 May 22nd
farm filly May 1st

Spring has arrived and the farm is blooming with flowers. This will be my first spring on the Farm and I’m very excited to watch it change.
We want to wish everyone born in the month of May Happy Birthday. What a wonderful time of the year to be able to celebrate. Happy Birthday to all!! We hope you spend your special day filled with family and friends, and Treat yourself to something wonderful you’ve always wanted.
Love MaryJanesFarm Crew Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!!

PS sorry about the one day delay .... I special Happy Birthday to all born on May 1st!!

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  10:53:00 AM  Show Profile
OK, Kate, I know I'm old but not old enough to have two birthdays in consecutive months! LOL!! My birthday is April 21, but I want to wish everyone born in May the best birthday yet!

Love,
Patricia (Utahfarmgirl)

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  11:03:16 AM  Show Profile
Well I just got so excited I wanted you to have two special days a year!! I think everyone should!! HA-HA Thanks so much for telling me I'll change it right now!! But Happy Birthday anyway!

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

rockinhorse
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Robin
yucca valley Ca
USA
51 Posts

Posted - May 03 2006 :  5:18:41 PM  Show Profile  Send rockinhorse an AOL message  Send rockinhorse a Yahoo! Message
Well hello I just thought I would let everyone know that on May 19 I will be the big 40!!! eeeek..... Where is the bottle of Mrs. Clarol? Im going to need it hahahah

Happiness must be grown in one's own garden!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 03 2006 :  8:12:59 PM  Show Profile
Hey Robin...40 is a breeze..you will be fine..now 50 is coming up fast on me (3 years)

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  8:10:12 PM  Show Profile
Happiest of happies to all of the May farmgirls! May this next year be your very best yet...

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

CityCat
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Catherine
Toronto Ontario
Canada
198 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  9:59:24 PM  Show Profile
My birthday is coming up next week: May 9th. All next week, I'll be out in the field collecting water samples and I won't be back until Friday. Probably be way too tired to do any celebrating... -Cat
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  10:12:31 PM  Show Profile
Well...happy birthday early then, Catherine!! I hope you get a chance to do something fun and relaxing early or late for your birthday!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Arra
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Arra
WA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 07 2006 :  3:59:22 PM  Show Profile
May 9th every year!

God handed me a morning all freshly dipped in dew, I asked "How shall I use it?" He said, "It's up to you." Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 07 2006 :  10:27:19 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Arra...what a pretty name by the way!! ....be sure to go over to the welcome wagon section and tell us about you!! I am glad you found us.
I love your signature quote..how true!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - May 08 2006 :  07:51:57 AM  Show Profile
50 was a great birthday for me! I felt very liberated and free! However, I'll be 54 this month and am not quite so fond of that number!

Thanks Kate and everyone at the farm for the sweet birthday wishes!

http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

http://www.homesteadblogger.com/therusticcottage/
Go to Top of Page

hbheck
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Betty
Steinauer Nebraska
USA
9 Posts

Posted - May 10 2006 :  10:29:47 AM  Show Profile
Well first of all a very Happy Birthday to all of the May Birthday Girls from an April birthday girl. May is such a beautiful month like April for flowers and trees and the birds, oh my the birds. We have about 15 feeders in our back yard which borders on an overgrown pasture with lots of trees and plants. If things go right we will be adding about 14 acres of that pasture to the back of the 4 acres we have with our home and we hope to keep it as a wildlife sanctuary and bring in as many birds as possible with feeders and plantings. We hope to put in a walking trail with some "old" farm machinery at points where we can have some benches and places to rest - I will need it. Today would have been our son, Rick's birthday. He was born in 1958 but he was killed in a car accident when he was 30. Sad day for us but he will always be with us in our memories. If you have any suggestions for simple ways to work on our dream property let us know. Take care everyone and I really enjoy reading the posts and all the wonderful information on this website. Betty "Appreciate what you have while you have it and enjoy life."

Small town living and loving it!!!
Go to Top of Page

ali2583
True Blue Farmgirl

404 Posts

Alison
Winnipeg Manitoba
Canada
404 Posts

Posted - May 10 2006 :  2:58:40 PM  Show Profile
Hey Robin...just wanted to let you know that you and I share the same birthday...May 19. I've got a milestone myself this year (30) and I'll be thinking of you on yours.
:)

"God's gift to you is life. What you choose to do with that life is your gift to God"
Go to Top of Page

Libbie

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 11 2006 :  1:01:22 PM  Show Profile
Betty - thinking of you today about yesterday, and sending gentle thoughts your way.

Your farm sounds lovely! hope to hear much more about it...

XOXO, Libbie

Go to Top of Page

Sunshine Farmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

29 Posts

Wendy
Chesapeake VA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  07:13:53 AM  Show Profile
Hey Cindy.
Just wanted to let you know my b-day. 12-31-1961 Something I like to say to my kids,"You tend to learn to be patient when your b-days always last."
Wendy

"they say I've lost my mind....I think I've finally found it"
Go to Top of Page

Libbie

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  3:24:35 PM  Show Profile
That's so funny - my last name starts with a "Z" now that I'm married - I'm always last, too!!! Hopefully that'll be helping my patience.

XOXO, Libbie

Go to Top of Page

dargaonfly1054
True Blue Farmgirl

257 Posts

Georgette
Nicholville NY
USA
257 Posts

Posted - May 18 2006 :  1:02:03 PM  Show Profile
Hello everyone, my birthday is October 29, 1954.........and I'm sorry girls, but I feel "old"........... I wish I didn't.

"We need the tonic of wildness, to wade sometimes in marshes where the bittern and the meadow-hen lurk..." Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

dargaonfly1054
True Blue Farmgirl

257 Posts

Georgette
Nicholville NY
USA
257 Posts

Posted - May 18 2006 :  1:05:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi Alyssa, you like Moscow? The last couple of days, I've been searching the web for land out your way...........I feel like I am too old to make such a drastic move, but man, am I in a rut!! And the pictures I've seen from Idaho are breathtaking!!

Georgette

"We need the tonic of wildness, to wade sometimes in marshes where the bittern and the meadow-hen lurk..." Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

serenity1652
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Fawn
Elkins WV
USA
140 Posts

Posted - May 26 2006 :  09:41:24 AM  Show Profile  Send serenity1652 a Yahoo! Message
Hello Cindy. Mine is June 15th, 1973.Another one sneaking up on me. :)

"May all of your farm girl dreams come true...as mine has"

http://shallowcreekfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

CFlohe
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

Cheryl
Port Angeles WA
USA
169 Posts

Posted - May 27 2006 :  12:55:29 AM  Show Profile
Hi Cindy,
My birthday is September 8, 1953. I must be one of the oldest farmgirls on here but I sure don't feel old, most days anyway. I was born in Okinawa when my Mom went to live with my Dad for awhile when he was stationed there so I actually have a passport from when I was like 6 weeks old.
Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

lovejanet
True Blue Farmgirl

97 Posts

Janet
La Canada California
USA
97 Posts

Posted - May 27 2006 :  06:21:51 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, my birthdate is November 29th, 1970.
Have a great weekend!

love, janet
Go to Top of Page

vtharvestfolkart
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

doreen
West Pawlet VT
USA
69 Posts

Posted - May 30 2006 :  04:44:03 AM  Show Profile  Send vtharvestfolkart an AOL message
Hello everyone. beautiful sunny day here in vermont.

My birthday is July 3, 1966 :)

take care
doreen

Please take a look at my folk art. http://www.crowsoup.com/Market1137.php

"IT'S GOOD TO HAVE AN END TO JOURNEY TOWARDS....BUT IT'S THE JOURNEY THAT MATTERS IN THE END"
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2006 :  12:01:24 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Hello all! My birthday is Aug 21. When your special day is here, I would like to wish you cheer!

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"

Edited by - Buttercup on Jun 27 2006 10:30:41 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic **Let's keep track of B-days Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page