Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6748 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6748 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  08:41:25 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Marlene. It's been rough for all of Texas but thankfully I have power and water. I've been doing my best to conserve energy. Tonight it will drop to 10 then it should be warming up. Roads in Paris are still covered with snow and shows no signs of melting till it's much warmer and the sun comes out.

FarmGirl Hugs, Sara
FarmGirl Sister #6034 Aug 2014
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders & your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2021 :  12:54:05 PM  Show Profile
It is flat out cold here in Eastern Washington. It is 1 p.m. and only 25 degrees. I have at least a foot of snow on the ground. The driveway and the sidewalk are shoveled, thanks to my neighbor with a snow blower. It is supposed to warm up in a few days, but expect more snow this evening.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2021 :  1:46:18 PM  Show Profile
My son and his family ate in Mt. Vernon and he says its pretty darned cold too. Coldest its been in a few years Betty?? Stay warm, springs is so close hon.

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2021 :  1:48:23 PM  Show Profile
I haven't heard from Kelly, Marilyn and a few others from Texas to see how they are doing. I'm glad you have electricity now Sara!! Praying for the rest of Texas!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6748 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6748 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2021 :  1:29:53 PM  Show Profile
As I type it's 76 in northeast Texas - what a difference a few days make. The sunshine is beautiful and I even sat out on my back deck. Sure beats 7 below zero. Our weather is like the little girl with the curl on her forehead - when she was good she was really good but when she was bad she was really bad. Texas has seen the good - bad - & ugly.

FarmGirl Hugs, Sara

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2021 :  2:31:53 PM  Show Profile
Went to bed Sunday night with a foot of snow on the ground. Woke up to no snow. I can live with that. It was also 50 degrees outside. What a wonderful morning.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2196 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2196 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2021 :  04:00:48 AM  Show Profile

It's another tequila sunrise in Kentucky. No snow, but weather is raw.

Vanessa
Farmgirl Sister #6754
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2021 :  11:03:06 AM  Show Profile
These past couple of days have been beautiful...warm, sunny, ahhhh... (Yesterday the car registered a temp of 67 degrees!!!) And hearing the birds chirping happily starting at daybreak is an absolute joy! Sadly, today the temp is down to 44 degrees and it's getting cloudy out there - we're in for some colder weather again, I'm afraid. But the break was SO greatly appreciated! Really got me all excited about the garden! Time to get some seeds started!!! :) Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2196 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2196 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2021 :  03:48:13 AM  Show Profile

This picture was taken this morning. Who would expect snow in April? Our poor little trees are bowed a bit with the snow. Cicadas will be appearing soon too.

Vanessa
Farmgirl Sister #6754
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2021 :  06:39:06 AM  Show Profile
There is a Nor'Easter blowing in this morning in SW Wyoming. Freezin' in my parka!

Sherone

Lean on me, when you're not strong, And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, For it won't be long, 'Til I'm gonna need, Somebody to lean on.

Farmgirl Sister #93

Our Blog
http://www.tinytaylorhomestead.com

Our Etsy Shops
https://www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

https://www.taylorstowels.etsy.com

https://tinytaylorhomestead.com

Our Thrive Life Store

https://www.tinytaylorhomestead.thrivelife.com

Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2021 :  12:58:35 PM  Show Profile
Vanessa we had a sudden snow storm here today. Snowed hard around 1pm. We had maybe a half inch and it is mostly melted now. I hope yours is gone now too.

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2196 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2196 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2021 :  3:36:59 PM  Show Profile
Oh yes, all gone by afternoon.

Vanessa
Farmgirl Sister #6754
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4709 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4709 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2021 :  05:55:10 AM  Show Profile
We had some beautiful snow here in the Chicago area this week. It melted quickly and we're back in the low 60's. They say 75 Monday and 81 on Tuesday!. Nothing like having four seasons happen in just one week!

Dawn in IL

"April... hath put a spirit of youth in everything." - William Shakespeare
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2021 :  06:44:47 AM  Show Profile
That is a pretty picture Vanessa, we are a bit foggy towards the ocean today but there is some blur sky poking through here at the moment anyway. We are supposed to be getting windy and rain maybe later.
When I was growing up in Colorado I saw it snow in July, weird! I guess they are getting snow now too!
Enjoy the day!
Blessings
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Joplin
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

Nancy
Ontario California
USA
169 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2021 :  4:39:06 PM  Show Profile
Ontario CA (about 30 miles SE of Los Angeles)

Weather here is so strange this year we get a few hot days and then some cloudy, misty days. This is not typical weather for this time of year. We need rain badly as we are way behind our normal rainfall levels here again!
Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
526 Posts

Posted - May 23 2021 :  09:50:03 AM  Show Profile
Oh my Gosh! How do we go from 50's to 80's practically over night? Was in the high 80's all week. My spinach has gone to seed and it wasn't even ready to pick yet.

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - May 25 2021 :  2:47:30 PM  Show Profile
Flipping hot here yall! Like Andrea, we went from the low 70' very quickly to the upper 80s and in less than a week it hit 98 today!! No rain, no break until possibly Sunday. My garden is hurting..... ca-razy for sure

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

345 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
345 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2021 :  5:03:26 PM  Show Profile
What is going on over there?? The U.S. is all over the news with their record summer temperatures. I couldn't believe it when I saw Seattle & Portland reaching temperatures of 110F.
Of course, it's winter here in Australia, so our temperature right now in Ravensbourne is 60F with light rain outside (which is great for my garden). I hope you all find a place of cool relief amidst the heat!

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2021 :  7:52:01 PM  Show Profile
It was 118 here in the Tri-Cities, WA across the mountains from Seattle. The only thing is that most of us have air conditioning where those in Seattle don't. It was HOT. I didn't leave my house for three whole days, just peeked outside and could smell the heat.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2021 :  8:01:05 PM  Show Profile
It was at least 106 in Redding today! Hard on a person who is used to temperatures mostly 60 to 70’s year around.
I about melted!

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2021 :  08:31:36 AM  Show Profile
Ohhhh today a warning, heat and temps = a possible 107!! Stay cool Al. ! And everyone else!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6748 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6748 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2021 :  08:37:28 AM  Show Profile
Dianna, stay cool and enjoy your iced tea. Hi of 96 today (it rained yesterday so it cooled things down) Heating up tomorrow. This time of year I start longing for the cool crisp fall. First week of August next week and it's that time of year I get the itch to decorate my front porch for the fall. Maybe I can hold off till the second week of Aug.

FarmGirl Hugs, Sara

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2021 :  10:10:33 AM  Show Profile
Going to be another hot day, triple digits. Thank the good Lord the AC works. It is also very smoky, but not sure where that is coming from. All in all, will be a good day.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2021 :  11:32:02 AM  Show Profile
100 degrees, hot, dry un breathable air. In Redding.

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2021 :  08:51:43 AM  Show Profile
Same here in northern Idaho-- not "quite" 100, but still too dang hot. Smoke is unbearable. We venture outdoors as little as possible. Let's see we've had the plague and hellfires -- What's next? Locusts or the flood?
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page