Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  09:48:29 AM  Show Profile
Winnie, the humidity here in the Texas Hill Country has been around 45 percent. Not too bad. Temps this morning around 68, high around 88. Wish we'd get some rain.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  11:23:42 AM  Show Profile
We got a little rain this morning. Crossing my fingers we get more. Temp is 84.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6797 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6797 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  12:42:42 PM  Show Profile
Feels like rain; smells like rain; a want-a-be rain cloud now and then; but not a drop so far. Rain's a coming - just got to be a little patient.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015
Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  12:47:32 PM  Show Profile
Sara, it's the same here. We did get a small shower early this morning. I'm hoping for more rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  2:52:44 PM  Show Profile
94 degrees and hot. I am hoping for rain. Hurry cool weather.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  3:03:43 PM  Show Profile
Marly
Oh girl, I am right there with ya. Much too dry and really tired of the heat. I have been planting out fall crops and rain would really give them a boost.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2015 :  10:48:10 AM  Show Profile
Here in North Central Texas it has been hot! The upper 90s. We were promised rain and cooler temps next week. We had a brief shower about 15 minutes ago. Temps in the mid 80's would be awesome next week.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.
www.etsy.com/shop/
anniemayme
Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2015 :  10:54:22 AM  Show Profile
The heat continues. It's cool mornings, but by 12 noon, hot. I did manage to mow the entire yard in one day without passing out. I'm wondering just when does the cooler weather get to central Texas. Kelly, maybe you can clue me in. LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2015 :  3:19:03 PM  Show Profile
Cooler this afternoon. I hope it continues. I'm beginning to see a few trees that are changing colors.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2015 :  1:13:25 PM  Show Profile
Temp early this morning was around 63. Highs 88.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  11:13:08 AM  Show Profile
In the low 60s this morning. High today expected to be 91. This weekend the highs will be in the low 80s. No rain yet.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  3:29:56 PM  Show Profile
It was 40 here this morning. Probably around 60 ow. The sun is shining, so no room to complain.
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  5:44:03 PM  Show Profile
It got up to about 71 degrees today. Low tonight in the 40's. Fall is finally here. I kept wishing I had a job where I could work outside today. Trees haven't changed yet but soon will. I will soon put out my Jill-O-Lantern farmgirl sitting out front. She wears a flannel shirt, pinafore, and cowgirl boots. And has a pumpkin head.
Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  7:03:17 PM  Show Profile
It was a stunningly beautiful day. I spent most of it outside and enjoyed everything but the wasps. Temp was around 80f. and the nights have gotten chill enough that the golden leaves were everywhere.
Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2015 :  04:37:31 AM  Show Profile
Watching Joaquin!

Happy Day!
Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2015 :  04:59:17 AM  Show Profile
Yesterday seemed like the first true fall day to us. My hubby and I were on the road, looking at the gray clouds, feeling the chill and smelling the freshness in the air, and enjoying the glowing yellow, red and orange leaves. I took a deep, gleeful breath and said, "Doesn't today just remind you of being a little kid in school? Those long rides on the school buses... The cloudy, chilly day, all aglow with warm-colored leaves. I feel like I should be wearing a sweater with a plaid skirt and white tights with a pair of shiny black MaryJanes and carrying a book bag, waiting for the bus to come. 'Makes me feel like I'm a little kid again - I love it! Such happy memories at this time of year! I just love dreary, drizzly fall days!" He laughed and said, "Yeah, it does feel like one of those days when I was a kid. I can almost smell the school cafeteria and hear Sister Mary Dolores growling at us!" Boy, did that make me laugh. Someday I'll have to tell you about my husband, cole slaw and Sister Mary Dolores. But today, I'm looking outside, and seeing another "school girl" day. Autumn: there's nothing like it. I am alive again - as vibrant as the glowing leaves against a palette of gray skies. <Deeeeeep, long breath> I just love fall - don't you? It's my favorite time of year!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

www.papercraftingwithnini.ctmh.com

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  11:51:02 AM  Show Profile
Nini: Just reading your post make me feel all that you described! My goodness you sure do know how to put those words together. AND-- I did laugh, very loud, at "Sister Mary Dolores GROWLING at us!" How funny. Thanks for that beautiful description of Fall. Hugs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  12:08:23 PM  Show Profile
I wonderful cool down here in the Texas HIll Country! The high today; 77 degrees. Feels so great!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2015 :  2:07:07 PM  Show Profile
Marly, we have been having a cool spell here in Florida as well. Temps in low 60s at night and low 80s in the day with pretty low humidity. It has been WONDERFUL!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  4:41:49 PM  Show Profile
Hi Winnie, I love seeing your posts. Have y'all gotten a lot of rain of late? We got a spit of rain here in the Texas Hill Country. I thought it was going to pour down. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow we'll get a good shower. The humidity is 70% here today. Enjoy your cool temps. Hugs
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2015 :  12:57:10 PM  Show Profile
It started raining around 12:30 AM. We really got some rain, thunder and lightening. It sounded wonderful! It's overcast today, but I think the rain is finished. Temps in the low 80s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2015 :  1:24:33 PM  Show Profile
We are under a severe T-storm watch until about 8:00 this evening here in SE PA. The sky is looking very dark and ominous to the northwest, so it looks like we're in for something, for sure! My younger grandson (13) has a Boy Scout camp-out tonight, of course -- if it gets too bad, they will go "hard cover" and be indoors. I am still at the shop, but we will probably be heading home soon. I would like to be in and under cover before the rain lets loose!

Farmgirl #6318
"Where there's a will -- there's probably a family fight."
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2015 :  09:07:26 AM  Show Profile
Rainy and windy with gray gray skies.
MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2015 :  12:22:44 PM  Show Profile
Highs in the low 90s today. Sunny skies, light wind. It's a good day to work outside.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2015 :  05:42:18 AM  Show Profile
We are supposed to have a full week of pretty good weather with nights in low 60s, days staying in low 80s, and low humidity. I sure hope the weather forecast is right. This morning was a pretty good start !!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page