Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6812 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6812 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2015 :  05:13:26 AM  Show Profile
Technically we are still in a drought because lakes and rivers are low. But it's hard for me to remember that because the wood of my deck hasn't been dried in weeks; shady areas of my backyard has thin film of green slime growing; the man who removes fallen limbs won't do it until ground is dried; and last but not least chicken pen can't be built for the same reason.

Saying all that I do have a thankful heart for the rain because come August we will need every drop we get this spring. When it's hot & dry and I have to water daily I will know all too well that we are still in a drought.

Sara
FarmGirl Sister #6034 Aug 25, 2014

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2015 :  05:46:32 AM  Show Profile
I know the calendar say Spring has Sprung, but it sure doesn't feel like it here. Presently 17. Last night it dropped down to 6. The sun is out and the wind is a hollering! Brrr!

I think my daffodils, tulips ann crocus will be late blooming! The ground is frozen solid!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com
http://musingaboutthisandthat.blogspot.com/
http://www.fibrejunction.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2015 :  10:44:41 AM  Show Profile
An absolutely beautiful sunshiny day in the Texas Hill Country. Temperature will get to 80 degrees!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  11:13:16 AM  Show Profile
It's an absolutely gorgeous day here in the Pacific NW. It's raining in SE Washington, but snowed at a friend's house this morning and all was white. I love the rain because it makes everything so nice and green.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2015 :  11:33:48 AM  Show Profile
An absolutely beautiful Spring day here. Temps reach the low 80s today!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2015 :  12:10:36 PM  Show Profile
Another beautiful day!!!! The wind is kicking up a bit. Temps in the 70s. The sun feels wonderful!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2015 :  10:57:38 AM  Show Profile
Spring time in the Texas Hill Country. I'm seeing small flowers popping up. Temps in the high 70s today, a light wind. The sun is shinning.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2015 :  11:46:20 AM  Show Profile
Overcast today. 40% rain. Temps in the high 60s. The wild flowers are beginning to pop up.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2015 :  11:56:33 AM  Show Profile
I can hardly believe it, but it's 79 degrees here...but we are having crazy winds! 25-30 mph wind gusts!!! No gardening for me today...

Farmgirl Hugs!

~April
River Valley Farmgirls
Chapter Leader

~Playing in the Sonshine~
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6812 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6812 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2015 :  04:52:21 AM  Show Profile
It's raining and won't get out of the 50s today. My 16 month old great niece & nephews' (triplets) first Easter egg hunt is going be rained out. Guess all the fun will be moving inside.

Sara
FarmGirl Sister #6034 Aug 25, 2014

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2015 :  11:29:24 AM  Show Profile
Very overcast here in the Texas Hill Country. No rain yet. Temp is in the low 60s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4719 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4719 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2015 :  2:54:46 PM  Show Profile
We are having one of the nicest Easter's ever here in the Chicago area. Full sun, 66+ and nice breezes. The some of the daffodils are opening up, the scillia and crocus are blooming their heats out. The hellebores are saying hello too. Truly a gorgeous Sunday!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2015 :  12:39:14 PM  Show Profile
Dawn, so happy you mentioned the Chicago weather. One of my friends moved to Chicago a year ago. In December she sent me pictures of snow and ice. Glad to hear the weather on Easter day was good.
Here in the Texas Hill Country the weather is still a bit overcast. Temperature is in the high 60s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  11:20:48 AM  Show Profile
Overcast, again! Temps in the 60s. More rain expected for the weekend.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6812 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6812 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  12:24:27 PM  Show Profile
Winds picking up, overcast, humid, ~ storm watch west of here. Tomorrow the storm will be here.

Have a blessed day, Sara
FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  12:27:12 PM  Show Profile
Overcast and 45 degrees...

Farmgirl Hugs!

~April
River Valley Farmgirls
Chapter Leader

~Playing in the Sonshine~
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2015 :  05:34:05 AM  Show Profile

Sunshine for the whole weekend:):):)Temps mid 60's to mid 70's!!!

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2015 :  12:20:07 PM  Show Profile
Overcast. Looks like rain. My cat, Gracie, is hoping it's not thunder with the rain.
Temp is low 70s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2015 :  4:27:32 PM  Show Profile
An absolutely gorgeous day in the mid-Atlantic east! After several days in the high 30's with rain rain rain, today was all blue skies, fresh breezes and temps in the upper 60's. Perfect day to start teaching my 2-year old granddaughter how to clean up Grammy's yard!

Amy

In every life there is a story, in every story there is a song.

www.danaherandcloud.com
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2015 :  4:01:23 PM  Show Profile

Beautiful weather here in Kentucky...mid 70's!!!So nice my family and I grilled out...such a fun day with my DH and the kids!!!

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2015 :  3:35:57 PM  Show Profile
Supposed to get more rain today, so far none. Overcast. Temps in the low 70s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2015 :  5:56:22 PM  Show Profile
Severe thunderstorms tonight and under a tornado watch till 10pm.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  12:47:05 PM  Show Profile
Denise, stay safe. I'll be praying for y'all.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  12:48:15 PM  Show Profile
Temps in the high 60s, the sun is out. Light breeze. Rain due Wed., Thurs, and Friday.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  4:28:20 PM  Show Profile
We had snow today but not enough to stick around. The winds are cold.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page