Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  09:40:53 AM  Show Profile
Another beautiful, clear and sunny day. Not as warm as yesterday. Amy Grace, please don't be jealous, just come on down. I'm glad you like Louisiana.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2012 :  11:42:45 AM  Show Profile
The temp. in my house when I woke up this am was 67. That is warm to most of the rest of the country, but I was cold. It is supposed to be 79 degrees here in Gulf Coast Florida but I see lots of clouds and was cold enough to put on socks and a long sleeve shirt this am on the porch to take a phone call outside.
I don't ski so I'm glad this has been a mild winter up North too. Hope y'all are having a happy day. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2012 :  11:56:48 AM  Show Profile
Joey: Here in SW Louisiana it is a beautiful day, but the temp is in the high 50s. I've been outside most of the day doing yard work I love to do. Enjoy your day.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2012 :  07:01:15 AM  Show Profile
Cold! 'Nuff Said" :o)

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog - www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

Etsy Store - www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2012 :  07:24:17 AM  Show Profile
It's looking more like spring than it should at this time of year, although still pretty wintry compared to you southern farmgirls.
I was in Great Falls, Montana yesterday and it was absolutely beautiful - not what I was expecting from Montana in February - a gift of a day. Of course by the time I got home (380 mile difference) it was cloudy/rainy, but still better than blizzard:)

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2012 :  08:13:37 AM  Show Profile
Rainy day today. Overcast, no sun, no playing outside. Cold for me, in the high 40s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2012 :  3:00:50 PM  Show Profile
So funny - we are in the low 40's with rain and overcast and it feels like spring:) Such a difference half a continent makes....

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2012 :  5:39:59 PM  Show Profile
Amy Grace, I bet you giggle at my weather reports. Especially the ones about how cold I think it is. I'm just cold natured. I know I could never make it up in WA. OMGoodness, my toes and fingers would fall off. I'd be inside the house forever! Tomorrow night, it is supposed to be 28 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be in fleece from my head to my toes. Go ahead and laugh.
And the Mardi Gras season has started. One of the first parades is tomorrow. I know I will be freezing.
Hugs to you.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  5:42:37 PM  Show Profile
REALLY NICE NIGHT LOTS OF STARS A BIT COLDER FOR fLORIDA RIGHT NOW ABOUT 40 BUT STILL NOT TO BAD. THIS AFTERNOON IT WAS 69 HAVING A COLD FRONT FOR 2 DAYS THEY SAY.

HUGS,
Roe
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  06:35:34 AM  Show Profile
Roe, I live in Osceola county. St. Cloud. All of my peach trees were in bloom. I hope they make it. Cold here in central florida.

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13568 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13568 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  06:43:51 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Has been sunny, kinda warm-ish but with chilly NW wind. Yesterday was a nicer day but . . .
. . .in the wee hours this morning the wind started howling which has calmed down and now it is snowing like gangbusters! YAY!!!
We are happy . . . it's been too dry and snowless so far!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

the "Purple Thistle" http://www.ceejay48.etsy.com

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

Through my lens - http://ceejayscamera.shutterfly.com/

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  08:47:51 AM  Show Profile
It's been bitterly cold for the past few days with a heavy snowstorm--and now this week it's supposed to warm up again. I think Mother Nature needs to calm down and have some chocolate!

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  08:51:25 AM  Show Profile
Oh my!!! It is 10:50 AM and the temperature is 34 degrees!!!!! I do not like this cold stuff!!!! I hope this is the last of the cold weather. Even the wind is cold. LOL. Even my sweet hubby came back inside. I guess I'll continue with the attic cleaning today. I am so ready for Spring.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

minismith
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Nancy
Moscow TN
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  7:17:33 PM  Show Profile
Below freezing in SW Tennessee. The forecast contains the scariest snow forecast: "No significant accumulation." That means get out the snow shovels!

Nancy
Naturalized Farmgirl
Live a Savory Life!

http://www.liveasavorylife.com
Go to Top of Page

osbornefarms
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Leslea
tn
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  7:48:36 PM  Show Profile
I want the warm weather back. It was in the twenties today. Low tonight is fifteen. Come on sun shine!
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  10:04:41 PM  Show Profile
It's freezing here. And we might get some snow showers the next few days. I don't like this. I want summer. We did have snow flurries yesterday. So glad it didn't so anything. And now I can't sleep. Ugh! And my house won't get warm enough.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

StrawHouseRanch
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Paula
Holt Missouri
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2012 :  04:49:17 AM  Show Profile
We are getting our first real snow of the winter, but not nearly as much as some of the other folks around the country. It will be gone in the next couple of days. I'm glad it is just a little warmer than it has been.

Paula

Farmgirl Sister #3090
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/StrawHouseDesigns
Go to Top of Page

Bayou Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

252 Posts

Jennifer
Star City Arkansas
USA
252 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2012 :  06:24:12 AM  Show Profile
We are getting sleet here in Southeast Arkansas this morning. It's not supposed to last long, though. Temperatures are supposed to warm into the 40s later this afternoon.

~Jennifer~
Farmgirl #3803

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2012 :  08:58:52 AM  Show Profile
Stay warm girls. It's in the low 40s again today. I want Spring!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2012 :  09:06:06 AM  Show Profile
It's cold brrrr here in New York and extremely windy. Looking forward to the warmth, my bones need it lol.

Happy Trails
Farmgirl 3842
Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  01:18:39 AM  Show Profile
Hi Girls,

Sorry to say it was 84 today down here in sunny Florida WOWBut we did have a cold weekend last week. Heading to Jersey for the weekend not to sure how the weather is there!

Hugs,
Roe
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  03:29:50 AM  Show Profile
It is cool here, about 41 F, yesterday it was colder and we had some sleet and very light snowflurries. In Thailand it is nice....98 F HAHAHHA :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hugs from Marian/Dutchy,
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  07:29:03 AM  Show Profile
Wow Marian - your body is going to have some adjustments to make!!
We are looking at a forecast of snow here - I just have a sense that the worst of winter is over though, so I'm not depressed by this like I would be in other years - let's hope I'm not just living in a fantasy world!
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  2:48:02 PM  Show Profile
Yes I know...it will take some time to adjust.....a LOT of difference in temps lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hugs from Marian/Dutchy,
Go to Top of Page

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2012 :  2:42:47 PM  Show Profile
We had 50 degrees here, about 40 miles west of Chicago. My resident flower gardener has a really bad case of soil depravation, just like her mama. Everything that came out of her mouth today was related to varieties of dinner plate dahlias she wants to grow. "I just wish I could put them in the dirt".

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 teenagers, 2 bunnies, 2 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

Check out my blog: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com
and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker), Twitter (@sphomemaker), and Pinterest (Suburban Prairie Homemaker)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page