Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  10:26:10 AM  Show Profile
LOL, Joey. I would never let my hubby drive in snow. I would never try!
Merry Christmas, Joey.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  11:49:09 AM  Show Profile
SNOW Yea we have about 8 inches and more coming.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  1:30:21 PM  Show Profile
Stay warm, Diana. Sure wish it would snow in SW Louisiana. I know that will not happen. Enjoy making snow angels!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  2:08:19 PM  Show Profile
The sun is shining brightly in Pasco, WA. The blinds are open over the south-facing slider and the heater won't run again until the sun goes down. Tomorrow is supposed to be gloomy and rain is in the forecast. It is about 46 deg out. The sun is the most important thing, though.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  3:19:56 PM  Show Profile
Happy you are getting sun today, Betty. We are expecting 100% rain tomorrow. Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2012 :  3:21:38 PM  Show Profile
WE are under a blizzard advisory for the morning hours through Thursday morning and I am soo exited I love snow. My hubby is home and all the doggies and kiddies are here around the fire...so if my eldest daughters boyfriend gets here before the storm starts all will be wonderful.
Malena
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2012 :  6:20:32 PM  Show Profile
The weather turned gloomy overnight here in Pasco, WA. I don't think it got above freezing today. Then, about noon, it started snowing and it is still coming down. It is that heavy, wet stuff that makes snowballs really well. Don't know what it is going to be like when I try to go shopping tomorrow--or maybe now. I figure it will keep snowing all night. Instead of shopping, I may be clearing snow.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2012 :  4:20:20 PM  Show Profile
It is cold today, it hasn't gotten above freezing. We have about 3 inches of snow, it is slick. Yesterday, Christmas, was a nice day, just above freezing and it didn't start to snow until about dark. All our guests got home before the roads got bad. More snow is coming.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2012 :  8:17:19 PM  Show Profile
Stay warm, Kennie Lyn.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  02:08:00 AM  Show Profile
COLD! To cold for me ... kitties are all huttled together.

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

craftingram
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Karin
Nashville In
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  05:44:11 AM  Show Profile
We got almost 12" of snow Christmas night through yesterday morning. It's pretty, but I live on top of a hill in Brown County and I have a feeling I'm not going anywhere for quite a while. This is my first winter back up in Indiana after living in Louisiana and Texas for 40 years and it is really taking some getting use to.

Karin
Farmgirl Sister #2708

Romans 8: 38,39
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  08:38:41 AM  Show Profile
Teri, stay warm, and keep those kitties warm!!!! It got down to 33 last night, all of our kitties were huddled in their igloo that they have ignored since I bought it! I hooked up an electric blanket for them and stuck it in there. They are loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karin, I'm like you, it would take some getting used to all that cold and snow for me. Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  10:57:17 AM  Show Profile
We didn't get the bad storms the midwest and east have gotten. It snowed to the south of us last night, we just got a skiff. It is a really pretty day today. Bright, crisp, sunny, blue sky, no wind, and temps in the 40's. Keep warm and safe everybody.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2012 :  6:19:05 PM  Show Profile
We had rain ALL day, 90 % humidity. Temps were in the low 60s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2012 :  9:46:24 PM  Show Profile
The low is supposed to be 31 tonight. Too cold for me. Humidity is 80 %. Rain is coming in, again, for Monday through Thurday.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  12:43:52 PM  Show Profile
It is a foggy yucky day today. The temp in the high 20's. I know it is fog not just a cloud bank, cuz I could see blue sky thru it. Hope everyone has a safe and warm New Year's Eve.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  1:04:46 PM  Show Profile
The temperature is in the low 60s, humidity is high. Rain is coming in, again, this afternoon.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  1:35:48 PM  Show Profile
Sleeting and cold right now! Brrrrrr ....

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  2:04:44 PM  Show Profile
We're in the mid 70's this week and low 50's at night. Then by Friday back to 60's daytime and 40's at night. I'm actually enjoying the cooler temps since we are usually 80/90 11 months out of the year! All you snowbound farmgirls, bundle up and keep safe and warm!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com

www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  8:47:14 PM  Show Profile
Teri, stay warm. We are in the low 60s with high humidity. Not good for curly hair!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  12:29:09 PM  Show Profile
It is cloudy and cold today, no new snow. Last night we went out for New Years, the fog bank was only over our house, it must have caught on the top of the Butte above our house. Everyone else had sun and blue sky. Marly, we had Cajun music at our local restaurant last night. It was great to hear.

Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  6:59:29 PM  Show Profile
Minnesota is just plain cold now. Below zero last night. Great creating weather (inside of course). Nothing like quilting a quilt that keeps you warm while working. Happy New Year everyone.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  8:26:37 PM  Show Profile
Kennie, was it Zydeco???? I love Zydeco!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Cajun music. Thanks. The weather is foggy here, also. It has rained ALL day. The humidity is at 100%!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2013 :  4:47:50 PM  Show Profile
The sun came out today for about three hours. Wonderful feeling that sunshine! I actually mowed the back yard!!!! Around 4 PM, the temp slowly started dropping back into the 40s.
I am anxious for Spring!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2013 :  9:18:59 PM  Show Profile
I have a sister who lives in Kerrville, Texas. She sent me pictures of snow. So beautiful!!! Our temps were in the 50s today. 60% chance of rain tomorrow.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page