Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  10:47:16 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kennie Lyn: You are such a Sweetie. It was 43 degrees here this morning. I have had enough of this cold weather ! LOL. My outside cats are NOT happy cats. They want to eat more, I assume because it's so cold and the food warms them up. Of the four outside cats, only one is a long-hair cat. She does grow a thick winter coat. Thanks for asking. Keep warm up there in Idaho. Hugs.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  3:43:20 PM  Show Profile
The cold weather continues, lows in the 30s and high today got up to 65.
Low humidity, no rain. Really beautiful outside, but chilly.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  09:23:28 AM  Show Profile
Still cool weather, this morning it was 44 degrees. Highs will be in the low 70s. The weather outside is crystal clear, an absolutely beautiful day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  3:13:49 PM  Show Profile
Another beautiful day. Cold in the mornings, at least for me. A day to be outside, for sure.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1480 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1480 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  3:51:24 PM  Show Profile
It's pouring cats and dogs and windy as all getout here today. I have been outside four times already today to clean downspouts on my and my parent's houses and unclog storm drains in our neighborhood because the leaves have been blowing down in the wind and they float right to the drains. Temps are in the mid 50's so it's really not unpleasant to be outside. But I am thankful for my comfy rubber boots and rain gear today!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  6:30:24 PM  Show Profile
We have had some rain today and the feel was balmy outside today but the wind is really gusty and it is cooling down now. It is supposed to continue this way through Thanksgiving.
Hi Marilyn, Happy Thanksgiving!
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  7:21:03 PM  Show Profile
Stay dry Marilyn. We need a bit of rain. But I'm enjoying the beautiful cool weather down here. Tomorrow I plan to play outside most of the day. Hopefully I'll get to mow the whole yard tomorrow.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  7:35:23 PM  Show Profile
We have had 45 mile an hour winds for the last two days. It didn't let up until just about an hour ago. Our power went out for awhile, and we have a very large tree branch down in our backfield. And we've had three inches of rain today. Flooding everywhere. But we are ok, warm and dry.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://www.artfire.com/users/PiNOKEEOs
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  3:32:01 PM  Show Profile
Phyllis, I did see the flooding in Oregon on the weather channel. Happy to hear you are okay, warm and dry. Stay safe.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  4:28:04 PM  Show Profile
We have been having rain today but not hard and that is good. It is supposed to continue through the week unless it changes it's mind which happens a lot here.
Have a warm night.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2012 :  9:07:21 PM  Show Profile
It has warmed up. Todays high was 75. No humidity, no rain, just beautiful warm weather.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2012 :  11:26:54 AM  Show Profile
We are Sunny here in Loleta but a cold 46 degrees. good through tomorrow.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2012 :  12:53:53 PM  Show Profile
It's biting cold here today, only about 36 degrees, but at least for the moment it isn't raining and the wind has died down.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://www.artfire.com/users/PiNOKEEOs
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2012 :  6:05:34 PM  Show Profile
It was a beautiful, sunny day in central NC today. Nice enough for my grandgirls to put to an outside performance for us. About 63 degrees. Such a nice day. I think I heard that the weather is going to change soon. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2012 :  8:09:16 PM  Show Profile
Our temperature got up to 75. A little overcast, but no rain. Joey, I heard our weather will be changing soon; rain and cold.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

GailMN
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Gail
Hutchinson Minnesota
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2012 :  9:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Send GailMN a Yahoo! Message
It is snowing and the wind is howling here in Central Minnesota. Yesterday it was 60 plus degrees and sunny, that changed a little today. Time to use my winter coat, scarf and mittens.

Farmgirl Sister #506
Aim high; shoot for the moon and if you miss it, grab a star.
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2012 :  3:05:26 PM  Show Profile
Thanksgiving in our corner of Idaho was very nice. Near 50, no wind or rain. Today is warmer even, but overcast. I am hanging tableclothes to dry outside.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2012 :  3:33:27 PM  Show Profile
It's very overcast here, also, Kennie Lyn. Temps got up in the middle 70s today. Rain is predicted for Monday with thunderstorms. The humidity is returning.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Katlady93
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

Charlotte
Denmark SC
USA
361 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2012 :  6:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Katlady93 a Yahoo! Message
temp dropped to 27 today and the wind picked up. Have a very nice fire going in the woodstove. okay so this part of the country is SUPPOSED to be cold this time of year. but yesterday it was sunny and 55!!
Go to Top of Page

knittingmom
True Blue Farmgirl

665 Posts

AnneMarie
Edmonton Alberta
Canada
665 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2012 :  6:33:10 PM  Show Profile
Up here in Edmonton it was -13 with the windchill but really -6 without. Cold and wintery.

Farmgirl Sister #3759

"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

"The things that matter most are not really things after all"
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2012 :  7:19:34 PM  Show Profile
It was cold this morning but it turned out a warm 62 and the sun was shining and felt so good most of the day here in Loleta.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2012 :  8:32:22 PM  Show Profile
OMGoodness AnneMaire, that is really cold. Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Katlady93
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

Charlotte
Denmark SC
USA
361 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2012 :  08:01:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Katlady93 a Yahoo! Message
AnneMarie
that is too cold. it gets that cold maybe once in a while here but not until January. stay warm.

Some dreams are worth the risk it takes to make them real.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2012 :  08:45:58 AM  Show Profile
It's in the low 40s this morning. The highs should be in the 60s. Expecting thunder storms and rain tomorrow. But- looking outside today, it sure doesn't look like it. A beautiful day today.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  10:24:40 AM  Show Profile
It rained this morning. More rain and thundershowers are expected this afternoon. Temps in the 60s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page