Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

erowease
True Blue Farmgirl

294 Posts

Lesley
Edmonds wa
USA
294 Posts

Posted - May 31 2012 :  7:45:26 PM  Show Profile
And yet another day of grey skies and rain here in the PNW.

Lesley

"I see God in the eyes of every child...every life is precious to God, whatever the circumstances." Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - May 31 2012 :  8:18:12 PM  Show Profile
It's cooled off here in the Midwest. It drizzled most of the day and I had to wear a light jacket this evening. We really needed the rain. Hope it stays cool for a while. We were having record high temps.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  04:46:08 AM  Show Profile
Normal WI weather. Last week in the high 80's-90's with humidity. The last couple of days down in the 40's at night and 50's for the daytime. We did get some much needed rain though!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  08:37:24 AM  Show Profile
We got rain yesterday and last night, finally! Wasn't much because this morning the yard is completely dry. The humidity is high today, temps in the 80s. Sunny outside.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  10:44:39 AM  Show Profile
We're under a tornado watch until 6:01 PM EST this evening. The EAS broke through a movie the kids were watching On Demand (last day of school - babysitting a few extras today!), and now all the kids are really upset. We'll be fine, I'm sure. I just have to keep them all calm. We're walking through drills now. :)

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1480 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1480 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  12:01:42 PM  Show Profile
It's pouring rain here today with temps in the 60's and higher than normal humidity. Wish I lived somewhere that was in the 80's....I'm so ready for summer to get here and stay. Nini, hope you and the kids stay safe and no tornados pass through your area!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  2:37:54 PM  Show Profile
Nope... we're okay so far, Marilyn! :) Thank you! All the kids have gone home now and are with their own families, thankfully - I hate that they were so worried about their parents getting home from work. I kept them busy by letting them decorate and color paper plates - time passed quickly. Now the EAS has upgraded it to a tornado warning until after 6:00 PM, and the watch is in effect now until after 9:00 PM. My poor hubby has to drive home in this... I'm sure he'll be fine, but it is a bit scarey. It looks and sounds pretty nasty out there... We'll be okay, I know we will. God is with us, and we're prepared. :) Hugs to all - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2012 :  10:13:06 AM  Show Profile
Beautiful, sunny weather here. Mowing the yard, weeding the gardens (again), weather. Temps in the low 80s right now.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2012 :  1:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
Last week-end it was in the 90's this week-end it been down in the 60's and 70's, we did get some much needed rain Thursday and Friday, but still well below normal. Roxanna
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2012 :  6:03:06 PM  Show Profile
feels like Fall out there ! cool and windy with a bit of rain today
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2012 :  6:32:48 PM  Show Profile
How nice, Patricia. We had a beautiful, sunny, temps in the high 80s, day today. Around 6 PM, it got a little cooler. But, the mosquitoes were out in full force!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2012 :  07:34:26 AM  Show Profile
We got hammered last night. Just before dark. A weather alert came on tv while we were eating supper, and in about 1/2 an hour, it hit. Big hail for here, quarter size, and then poured down rain, and the wind really blew. Some of the tomatoes I replanted got torn up. I thought my Lombardy poplars would just fall over, but they weathered the storm really well. We lost a few limbs, but there were trees down, fires started, and power outages in other areas of the SW Idaho. It was 90 yesterday, and will only be in the 50's today.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2012 :  09:41:49 AM  Show Profile
Hope all is good today, Kennie Lyn. We are supposed to get rain this evening, but now the weather is sunny, 90s, beautiful.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2012 :  3:29:16 PM  Show Profile
We have rain today, showers really, nothing big. I went over to my Mother's house and the big maple trees in the yard and the cottonwoods across the road at my aunt's house all made it thru. Just little limbs to pick up. I was worried all night about the possible damage. No one is living in either place, so I never know what is going on there. It is supposed to be cool again tomorrow, but dry. DH thinks he will start haying. Marly, enjoy your warm weather. Kennie Lyn

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2012 :  6:00:37 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Kennie Lyn. Today it got up to 96 degrees! It takes me about 2 1/2 hours to water the gardens and the plants. OMGoodness. We were supposed to get rain today, but none yet. Hopefully, tomorrow we will get rain to cool things down and water the gardens.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  4:40:51 PM  Show Profile
Startedout hot and muggy, but for the last three hours thunder and raining but not a hard rain.Nice. Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  9:48:27 PM  Show Profile
Marlee! we got a lot of rain and loud thunder!!!!!!! It lastest for about two hours. My cats were scared to death!!!! At least the gardens got watered good.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2012 :  08:51:09 AM  Show Profile
Another beautiful day in Idaho.
We have blue sky with a few high clouds, slight breeze, and it is supposed to be in the 70's today. Down in the valleys they have had several man caused fires on the range lands. At our elevation we are still green, but won't last too much longer.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2012 :  3:11:42 PM  Show Profile
Another thunder storm is coming through SW Louisiana. I hear the thunder, guess my computer will go out soon. The temp got up to 95 this afternoon. The humidity most be at 80%.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2012 :  5:06:29 PM  Show Profile
Yet another afternoon of loud thunder. The sound is diminishing, hopefully we will miss the rain. I wish the humidity would change. I can go out for ten minutes and just sit and read, I'm sweating from just the humidity.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2012 :  10:52:36 AM  Show Profile
We are back to early spring weather. Cool enough to build a fire this morning in the stove. It rained most of the night, and is supposed to rain most of the day today. We still can't hay. Maybe we can get started Monday.
Yesterday was dry, temp in the 60's. I planted more garden. The rain does help with that. I wore my jacket all day yesterday.

Go to Top of Page

Jeanna
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Jeanna
Franklin NC
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2012 :  07:40:44 AM  Show Profile
Woke up to rain this morning. Suppose to rain all day. But it is still warm. Highs in the mid to upper 70's. A nice Sunday.

Jeanna
Farmgirl Sister #41

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2012 :  08:03:45 AM  Show Profile
It's getting more humid here in Kansas, but the temps are still in mid 80s .
It's been a mellow spring/summer so far !

Blessings,
Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2012 :  12:11:30 PM  Show Profile
Today is cool, and breezy but dry. Watered the new plantings and started the lawn sprinkler. It has been turned off for a couple of days. We have a bright blue sky with some puffy clouds floating by. Nice day.

Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2012 :  12:17:53 PM  Show Profile
another humid cloudy day in New York. The sun is playing peek a boo

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page